Chapter 60

Hard But Easy

The 3 of them continued laughing at me after Yuri was done telling them about what happened at the Twin Towers cafe, a few days ago. Yuri had understood Sooyoung's comment on that day and had realised that I was trying to cover up a love bite. Her suspicions grew after I messaged her to keep whatever that she had in mind to herself and not to share it with Jessica.

"The moment I received her message, I knew that she had done it with Krystal. Sooyoung and Yoona must have seen something and knew about it which was why Sooyoung commented about the many positions. So were you and Krystal sharing about your experience with Sooyoung and Yoona?" Yuri asked as she wriggled her eyebrow at me.

"Of course not. Why would we be sharing things like that?" I look surprised as Yuri and Taeyeon just laughed.

"I know that Fany and Sica love to go to the Victoria Secret shop to try on lots of y lingeries while talking about their experiences with us." Taeyeon said as Yuri nodded her head. "Fany said that they shared info to gain more knowledge but obviously, not that explicit in explaining to the small details."

My eyes widened as I felt a little weird when I heard it from Taeyeon. I became more surpised when Taeyeon told me that Fany went to the Victoria Secret Shop with Krystal, a few days ago. I told her that I was aware about Krystal going shopping with Fany but I didn't knew that they had went there since I didn't really asked in details.

"Do you think Fany played a part in both of you getting laid?" Sunny suddenly asked as she smirked with cheekiness.

No one said a word as everyone seemed lost in their own words until Taeyeon slammed the table, causing all of us to be surprised.

"Was there any candles involved?" Taeyeon asked while pointing a finger at me as I nodded my head. "Sunny is right. Fany did play a part. She loves to have candles around when we do it. She said it gives off an feeling."

I facepalmed myself as Yuri and Sunny laughed at me. The 3 of them started teasing me and kept asking me to tell them a bit about what happened that night. They asked how it actually started and how it ended. I knew that they were just joking around and didn't actually wanted to know the whole story so I told them that it was all good.

"The next morning, was there any time of the day where there's a thought in your mind that says that you could have done it better if you had more knowledge about it?" Yuri asked as I paused to think before nodding my head. "See... That's why we need to share information to gain more knowledge."

"Did you experiment with toys?" Taeyeon asked with that erted smile on her face.

"Toys? What toys?" I asked, looking confused as Yuri and Taeyeon smacked their own forehead.

" toys." Sunny replied with a poker face as she took a sip from her own drink. "If we knew about what's going to happen that night, we could have gifted you with tools to assist you in your mission."

"Tools? Missions?" I repeated Sunny's words, feeling a little confused before I felt a smack at the back of my head.

"Focus, Han Eunjin. You're not allowed to daydream when we are on this important topic." Taeyeon said in a serious tone before she broke out into a laughing fit.

I was about to say something when I received a message from my phone which caused me to instantly looked up at Yuri's direction. She was also looking at me while holding on to her phone. "Did you receive the same message too?"

She nodded her head before showing me the screen on her message.

If you are free this Saturday, I would like to invite you to join me and my family in Jeju. Most probably to stay a night there before returning on Sunday. p/s: my daughters are not aware of this invitation. It's a surprise from me. By the way, both of them look lifeless at the moment. - Appa Jung

"Wow.. That's so sweet of Appa Jung. So, are the both of you going?" Sunny asked as she looked at me then to Yuri.

"Of course."

Both of us replied at the same time before we gave each other a high-five. Since tomorrow was Friday, it meant that we still had one more day to pack our stuff and prepare for the trip.

"I don't think I'm feeling well at the moment. Should I take sick leave tomorrow?" Yuri cheekily said as I showed her a fist.

"You better make sure I see your face at work tomorrow. Furthermore, Appa Jung invited us over on Saturday. Why do you need to go there one day earlier?" I said as Yuri meronged at me.

"Since Appa Jung had given you both permission to stay the night there, does that mean both of you will be sharing the room with your girlfriends?" Taeyeon asked as she wriggled her eyebrow and smirked ertedly.

"But it's going to be hard on Eunjin since Sica will be there to watch over her behaviour. No y time, I guess." Sunny added on as I replied by saying that I don't intend to do anything wild when we're there.

"Appa Jung and Omma Jung will be around. What do you mean by y time? Do you want them to kill me too?" I said as the 3 of them laughed at me.

We decided to talk about other topics while finishing up our drinks before leaving the pub at around10.30pm. The girls knew that I had promised Krystal to be home by 11pm and they were now teasing me about being whipped.

"Hey, Eunjin. Why are you still riding a bike to work? Don't you think as the Director of Hanjin, there's a status image that you need to uphold?" Sunny nagged at me as I told her that I only ride to work when I'm late.

"It's faster for me to reach the office if I ride anyway. I can just squeeze through the traffic."

"Yah!! That's dangerous. I'm going to complain about this to Krystal when I see her." Yuri warned me as I just pouted.

"Since you no longer have amaxophobia, you should start driving, Eunjin. Didn't Doctor Ahn said that you should drive more? By the way, if you're not riding, whose car are you using then?" Taeyeon asked.

"Krystal's." I grinned sheepishly while the other 3 just shook their heads at me. "She doesn't really used it a lot since she would usually hitch a ride with her sister or Fany to work."

"Isn't Krystal car supposed to be Sica's old car?" Yuri's question was answered by a nod from me. "And wasn't you the one who said before that the car won't last long?"

I grinned dorkily as Taeyeon and Sunny agreed with Yuri's remarks. They started to reenact the words and actions when I had previously repaired the car before.

"I have a lot of memories with that car. I received my first hug from Krystal because of that car too." I chuckled dorkily as they continued shaking their heads at me. "Arraseo, arraseo... I'll get my own car. But I'll keep that car for remembrance sake."

************************

"You should have listen to me and turn left earlier." I smacked the map at Yuri's shoulders as she grimaced in pain."Why don't you go and asked that ahjumma for directions?"

"Why me?" Yuri pouted as she folded her arms.

"Because you're the reason as to why we are lost." I rebutted and gritted my teeth at her.

Both of us had landed on Jeju Island about 3hrs ago. We rented a car to get to the beach house where the Jungs were staying and were confident that we'll be able to reach the place within an hour. But here we were, by the side of the road, with no knowledge of where we were. Yuri had been the one driving since we left the aiport and I blamed her for not believing in my direction skills.

"Do you know how to speak in native Jeju language?" Yuri asked as I shook my head. "I'm not sure if that ahjumma will be able to understand me but don't switch off the engine, just in case she starts attacking me. She looks fierce."

I nodded my head and shooed her away as Yuri made her way to the convenience store that was by the roadside. I chuckled at Yuri's expression in trying to explain to the old lady about our problem as Yuri kept showing her the address of the beach house. After 10mins, she returned back to the car with a solemn look.

"I don't understand what she's saying. I kept showing her the beach house address and she kept pointing to the shop across the street." Yuri started complaining as I just frowned.

"Then let's just go there and check it out." I said as I switched off the engine and exited from the car. "Seriously, Yul. If we don't get to the house by noon, I'm going to kick your for this. I didn't wake up at 5am and took the first flight to Jeju, just to get lost here for hours."

Both of us made our way across the street and stopped in front of the shop that the old lady had pointed to us. It was a shop that was selling camping stuff such as tents and grilling pits. Nobody was at the counter so we had to wait for a while before a young lady appeared from the aisle.

"Oh my god. I'm sorry. Did you wait long?"

Yuri and I turned to face each other with smiles on our faces before shaking our heads. The reason to our smiles was because the girl spoke to us in Korean and not in the native Jeju language.

We immediately told her our problems and to our relief, she was able to explain to us properly and even assist in drawing up a map for us to get to our destination. In her excitement of getting the directions, Yuri unexpectedly hugged the girl as I just smiled at her.

"Yuri??!!!"

"Eunjin??!!"

As the both of us turned towards the shop's entrance, our jaws dropped in surprised. Right in front of us were the two ladies that we wee looking forward to meet the whole day. Jessica and Krystal were staring straight at us with unreadable expressions before Jessica marched up to Yuri and pulled her by her ear, out of the shop. I only managed to bow to the shopkeeper in a split second before I rushed out to see Jessica and Yuri standing beside a white car.

"Hi." I grinned at Krystal who still looked confused beside me. "Are you okay?"

She nodded her head and smiled back. "But I don't think Yuri-unnie will be okay. Why did she hug the shopkeeper? Does she know her?"

"Anni. I think she was being thankful to the shopkeeper for helping us out. We were lost earlier and we don't speak the native Jeju language so we were having difficulty finding our way around. So when the shopkeep talked to us in Korean, we were really glad." I explained further as Krystal nodded her head continuously.

"Eunjin!"

Yuri called out to me as both me and Krystal walked up to them. Once again, I had to explain everything to Jessica, who wanted to know what was actually happening, especially our sudden appearance in Jeju.

"Appa asked you both over? No wonder he told us to go out and buy more meat for our BBQ event tonight. We were planning to get the equipment from the shop when we saw both of you inside." Krystal explained on their part. "What time did the both of you reached Jeju?"

We looked at each other and grinned dorkily before both of us held up both of our hands to indicate that we had reached Jeju at around 10am. Since it was almost 2pm now, Jessica and Krystal were totally surprised at the amount of hours that we had actually been lost.

"Technically, we only started being lost from 11am onwards since that was the time that we actually started driving away from the airport." Yuri grinned while scratching the back of her head.

"Even though Appa Jung invited us over, we have yet to inform him that we've decided to come over. We wanted it to be a surprise. But I guess fate has a different plan for us." I added on with a sigh.

"Will the both of you be staying the night here?" Krystal asked as we nodded my head. "Since we've already met each other, let's just forget about the surprises since frankly speaking, both me and Unnie were already surprised earlier."

"Let us get our stuff at the shop first before heading back to the beach house. Yuri can follow me in our car while Krystal can lead the way to the beach house with your rented car." Jessica suggested, to which all of us agreed to it.

An hour later, we reached the beach house to the surprise of Appa Jung and Omma Jung. The 4 of us took turns to explain the whole situation before Appa Jung and Omma Jung broke into a laughter. They found it amusing at the way that we had actually met up, especially the part where Yuri had her ear pulled by Jessica.

"Obviously, she had to be punish for hugging a girl randomly. Although I could understand that she was just being thankful for the help rendered, I seriously don't see the need of the hug. "Jessica started nagging as I saw Yuri pouting.

"I think she was just too relief to be able to find the way to the beach house after being lost for a few hours. Am I right, Yuri?" Omma Jung said as Yuri nodded her head furiously. "Since everybody is already here, who's going to help me prepare for the BBQ later?"

Suddenly, everyone started looking at each other while Omma Jung just shook her head before glaring at Appa Jung. The old man quickly agreed to help her out as if he had no other choice.

"I'll help you, Omma." I volunteered myself as I saw Yuri, Jessica and Krystal smiling widely. "I heard that Krystal and her sister were planning to chill by the swimming pool so let them enjoy their time together. Yuri's good at swimming so let her take care of them."

Appa Jung and Omma Jung made their way to the kitchen while carrying the stuff that their daughters had purchased earlier. I was about to follow them when Krytsal pulled my arm before giving me a peck on my cheek. I was a little nervous since Jessica was around but she didn't seemed to show any reaction to it.

"Thank you for coming." Krystal smiled cutely at me as her actions brought a smile on my face. "And thanks for helping out. Please prepare the meat nicely for me. You know how much I love meat, right?"

"More than me?" I pouted as Krystal chuckled. I was taken aback when she kissed my pouting lips as my eyes searched for Jessica's presence. Luckily for me, her sister was no longer around. Maybe she went to change into her bikini. Wait.. Does that mean? "Are you going to be wearing a bikini by the pool later?"

"Of course. What did you expect me to wear? A pyjamas?" Krystal rolled her eyes at me as I bite my lips while trying to envision Krystal in a bikini. "Do the job in the kitchen quickly so that you can join me at the pool later."

Krystal winked at me before making her way up to the second floor where her room was situated.

'Aish... I shouldn't have volunteered to help out just now.' I mumbled to myself as I made my way to the kitchen with the remaining plastic bags.

Jessica's POV

'Did Soojung just kissed Eunjin on the lips? Since when did their relationship progress so fast?

Lots of thoughts went through my mind as I closed the door behind me. After I saw my parents making their way to the kitchen, I stood up from the couch and saw Soojung being cute towards Eunjin as she gave her a kiss on the cheek. Grabbing Yuri's hand, I pulled her towards my bedroom which was on the first floor of the two-storey beach house. Just as I was about to close the door, my eyes widened when I saw Soojung leaning in to kiss Eunjin on the lips.

"Sicababy, you're not sharing a room with your sister?"

Yuri's questions disrupted the thoughts in my head as I turned around to face her. Shaking my head, I saw Yuri climbing onto my bed with a big grin on her face.

"Where's your parent's room?" She asked.

"It's the one near the kitchen." I replied as I made my way to my luggage back to search for my swimwear.

"Near the kitchen? The one that is just opposite your room?" Yuri asked again and this time round, I nodded my head again. "Damn. It's too near."

I was a little confused with Yuri's reply but I didn't probe further. My mind was still thinking about the kiss that Soojung had given Eunjin earlier.

Krystal's POV

I couldn't stop smiling as I entered my room on the second floor. Initially, I was upset that Unnie had chosen the room below when we first arrived at the beach house two days ago but now, with Eunjin's arrival, I'm glad that I took this room.

Since it's on the second floor and away from my parent's room, it kind of gave off a bit of a privacy space between my room and the other rooms. Thinking of private space, my mind wandered to the kiss that I gave Eunjin earlier.

I didn't really planned to kiss her on the lips. Yes, the one on the cheek was a planned one. But her pouting lips was really an invitation for me to kiss her. Surprisingly, the kiss still gave me a tingling effect just like the first time that we had kissed each other at her apartment.

Now thinking of that kiss had caused my cheeks to feel warm again as I remembered our first time together. Shaking my head furiously in an attempt to remove that memory away, I diverted my attention to look for my swimwear in my luggage.

************************

"Thank you so much for helping me out, Eunjin. It seems like everything is done quickly with your help." Omma Jung smiled at me as I tied up the trash bag.

"Yah, are you forgetting about me already? Where's my thanks for helping you out too?" Appa Jung pouted as I just smiled at the two of them, who were starting to teased each other. "She's doing everything quickly so that she can join the rest at the pool."

"Even if she's doing so, she was still a big help." Omma Jung rebutted before she stuck her tongue out at Appa Jung. "Eunjin, once you're done with that trash bag, just go ahead and join them by the pool."

I nodded my head and carried out the trash bag to the back of the house where the disposal bin was placed before making my way to the pool. From a distance, you could see the ocean ahead but the beach house was not situated directly in front of the beach. Which was why the girls were just playing by the pool. I saw Krystal waving her hands at me when I was almost reaching and a shy smile appeared on my face.

"Is everything settled in the kitchen?" Krystal asked as she made some space for me to join her on the reclining chair.

I nodded my head and sat down at the edge of the chair while trying to avoid looking at Krystal's direction. Instead, I turned my attention to the pool where Yuri and Sica were playing aound with the beach ball. Feeling a nudge on my shoulder, I turned momentarily at Krystal's direction before turning my eyes away again.

"Why are you avoiding eye contact with me?" Krystal asked as I felt her leaning against my shoulder.

"Because you're too y at the moment. I don't want to be caught by your sister, staring at you." I answered honestly before I heard a chuckle.

"Stupid." Krystal replied as I felt her arms around my waist before her chin rested on my shoulder. "We're both adults. Consenting adults. Don't bother too much about Sica-unnie."

I didn't manage to rebutt her sentence as both Yuri and Jessica started splashing water at our direction.

"Yah!! I haven't even change my clothings." I shouted at the two giggling person inside the pool right now.

"Since you're already wet, might as well just join us inside here." Yuri replied as she meronged at me.

I was about to do so when Appa Jung and Omma Jung arrived with the food and the portable BBQ pit. After we helped to set the table, Appa Jung started to grill the meat over the fire. Seeing that I was still dry, Omma Jung asked if I had managed to swim earlier. When she saw me shaking my head, she urged us to continue playing in the pool while waiting for the food to be ready.

"It seems that Krystal took the room on the 2nd floor?" Yuri stood beside me as I got myself ready for a swim.

"Yeah... Wae-yo?" I asked while doing some stretching.

"Want to exchange? My room is too near their parent's room. I can't have my y time with Sica." Yuri smirked as I rolled my eyes at her.

"You're not the only one who wants a y time. I want one too." I replied with a poker face as Yuri faked a surprised look before both of us giggled at each other.

"How about we compete for the room then? I'm very confident of my swimming skills. Remember how I used to beat you in swimming when we're younger." Yuri smirked again before giving off an arrogant pose.

"Call." I replied loudly in excitement as both of us instantly turned towards the table where Omma Jung and her two daughters were seated. The 3 of them looked at us with confused looks but Yuri and I just grinned dorkily while shaking our heads as if telling them that it was nothing.

Diverting our attention back to the swimming pool, both of us decided to go for just one lap since the food was almost ready. After Yuri ended the countdown, both of us jumped into the pool and swam our hearts out.

I won the race by an arm's length as Yuri's head popped out from the water after mine. Both of us were breathless as we stared at each other before breaking into a smile. Giving each other a high-five, Yuri showed a thumbs up to me before our attention was diverted upwards when we heard Jessica's voice.

"Seeing how competitive both of you were swimming earlier, it's obvious that you are competing against each other."

"The question is, why are you both competing? What's at stake?" Krystal followed her sister's pose of folding their arms and glaring at us.

"Can we at least come out from the pool first? It's getting cold." I requested while blinking my eyes rapidly, trying to look sympathetic.

The moment we were allowed to leave the pool, me and Yuri quickly made our way to the table and pretended to be hungry as we sat close to Omma Jung. Our girlfriends were surprised with our actions but the only thing they could do was just to join us at the table as we started our dinner together.