aishh pabo!!

Saranghae...Oppa

Its been 2months after Ji Hyo's abortion..luckily the abortion has not leave any effect on her accept for....NIGHTMARE that she always has whenever she fall asleep..Eun Min and Kang Gary took turns to take care of her..meanwhile for Jong Kook..he had a hard time as he was always disturbed and scolded by different directors and crews....they even reminding him to make fast recovery for himself as they complaint about the pending and delays contracts..he was truly stressed and tense..but he didnt informed Gap Jin about it because for him..he had troubled Gap Jin enough..he sighed hard..then..his attitude started to change..he focused more on his recovery as fast as he could because of his schedule and demand for him to be back on the silver screen again...Gap Jin has been a very loyal assistant not only for him but also Ji Hyo..he always updated Jong Kook on Ji Hyo's daily routine..although he did realized Jong Kook's changes..but he couldnt say much to him as he will just remain silent..but deep inside his heart..he knows that Jong Kook misses Ji Hyo so much..Jong Kook wish that he could visit her daily..but his physio sessions and being at the gym really keeps him busy...he really needed to push himself far beyond his own limit..he had been resting long enough..he needed to be the FIT Kim Jong Kook again..while he is on the threadmill...walking for 30 minutes..he sighed..he misses her a lot...

" Ji Hyo ah...I hope you'll understand why I havent visited you since you was discharge from the hospital.I really wish I could Ji Hyo ah...I really needed to focus on my recovery..I have wages to be paid..I have responsible to be fulfill..I really love you Ji Hyo ah...I do..but my schedule is important now..Ive been resting too long..I had caused enough trouble for everyone..need to clear up my name and start new again..I'll visit you one fine day...Ji Hyo ah..if you can hear me now...I really miss you so much..no words could define my feelings for you..hope you'll be fine Ji Hyo ah...trust me..I'll kiss away your pain...your tears...your nightmare..I'll be your man...everything for you..."

" Yah Jong Kook!!...you missed her so much eh??..."

" Aish...did you hear everything??..aissshhhhh....of course I miss her so bad..but I need to focus on my recovery..."

" Jong Kook ah...in that case..go and visit her...she must be questioning Eun Min and Kang Gary..why havent you visited her...."

" Gap Jin ah...its not that easy..though I missed her so much..but myresponsiblity comes first..how many projects...gameshows.. were pending and delayed because of me??..I have to focus on me..myself...my recovery..first priority..I dont want to breach any contracts..I have wages and bills to be paid,hyung...furthermore you have done so much for me..now its the time for me to crawl out from my nightmare..you know the scandal that really trashed my name...I..."

" Jong Kook ah...I understand..but how about her??..will she know the true reason that you havent visited her at all after she was discharge??..its been 2 months..its not fair for her...she may thoughts that youre only messing with her feelings.."

" Hyung please....I have to be professional..my personal life is not the main prioritize now..I have lots of important things to be settled..Im sure she will understand..."

" Why youre so cold nowadays Jong Kook..??"

" One day you'll know hyung...one day..."

Day by day...time passes by..he started to be on his track again..attending and fulfilling whatever event on his schedule...slowly everything becomes normal again for him..with his busy schedule..he was totally forgotten about Ji Hyo...he has not give her any calls or message her..Meanwhile for Ji Hyo..her hectic schedule starts again..as usual..she will be accompanied by Eun Min...sometimes Kang Gary will accompany her too if he's free...one day...after finishing her photoshoot...both Ji Hyo and Eun Min decided to go for dinner together.leaving the studio...they walked to the parking lot where Ji Hyo parked her car..when suddenly Eun Min told Ji Hyo that she had accidently left Ji Hyo's make up bag in the studio make up room...Ji Hyo just smile at her and asked her to stay in the car meanwhile Ji Hyo walked slowly towards the studio...she was so surprised to see a familiar figure infront of her...although from the back..she knows that familiar figures is Kim Jong Kook...she noticed Jong Kook was walking into the make up room..from behind she tried to call his name..

" Jong Kook oppa!!!...Jong Kook oppa!!!!....Can you hear me...aisshhh Jong Kook oppa!!!!! ..KIM JONG KOOK!!!!!"

But he just walked straight up ahead..he didnt even bother to turn and looked at her..she thought to herself...

" ( Its impossible if oppa didnt hear my voice..I called him loud enough..nearly causing my throat to ache...aishhh....perhaps I should pat him on his shoulder....hahaha...Jong Kook oppa...here I come...)"

She walked slowly...closing the distance between them...when suddenly..her eyes is fill with tears...she couldnt believe her eyes...but its happening infront of her...a young beautiful female is running towards Jong Kook...and she hugged him tight...and so as him...he even lifted her up...she saw her behind him..but she decided to concentrate on him

As for Jong Kook..he felt happy to meet his cousin..Shin Joo..she was one of the main sponsors for his photoshoot..when he saw her running towards him..he smiled and respons to her hug..slowly he removes his earphone from his ears...he was listening to his latest single that will be released soon...

" Jong Kook oppa!!!....youre here at last...."

" of course I will be here, dear...anything for you..."

She couldnt stand to be there anymore...she turns away...leaving them...and run towards the parking lot...her tears streaming down...she doesnt even care anymore about her make up bag..slowly she reaches her car..she opened the door and slammed her face on Eun Min's shoulder....Eun Min was stunned to see Ji Hyo crying hard...

" Unnie...what happened???..is there something wrong??..tell me...."

" Just drive.....please...."

" But unnie....your make up bag...."

" Its okay...just leave it!!!...lets go...lets get the hell out of here!!..."

" Why do you need to shout unnie??..Im not yet deaf..."

" I dont care!!...lets go!!!..listen to me..Im the one who pay your salary!!"

" No unnie!!...you are the one who's supposed to listen to me because Im your manager..or else Im going to resign!!...look..no matter what..you still need your make up bag..early tomorrow morning you have another photoshoot...you just wait here...I'll go and get it.."

Ji Hyo was frozed by Eun Min's statement...she sighed...she regret hard with words that came from her own mouth...she knows nowadays she always flushed her anger on Eun Min..she became so sensitive...her emotions seems to be interrupted..

" ( Mianhe Eun Min ah...Mianhe...I dont know whats wrong with me nowadays...everything I do seems to be wrong..I couldnt satisfied myself..Im not happy...maybe because I felt empty without him...we were just doing so fine...but after Ive been discharge...he never visited me...he didnt call or message me anymore...perhaps he had changed his mind..about me...maybe he had found someone else...maybe the female who hugged him is his girlfriend now....maybe...Ji Hyo ah..wake up...youre not his level..who wants a girlfriend like you...being r*ped...done abortion..but...but he could just tell me....but he didnt....aishhhhh.....who is he to play with my feelings!!...who does he think he is!!!...he is happy with other women..and Im the one who suffers..argghhhh....I dont care...Im going to teach you a lesson now Kim Jong Kook.....arrgghhhhhhhhh)"

Ji Hyo opened the car door and slammed it as hard as she could...her emotion was not stable...she locked her car and walked towards the studio again...every each steps she takes...she could feel her heart beats wild and faster then before..slowly reaching the make up room...she rolled her eyes...as she saw Eun Min, Jong Kook and that unknown female were laughing together...she stomped her feet loud...making them notice her existance..their conversation were interrupted by Ji Hyo...Eun Min, the unknown female and Jong Kook smile at her...he walks towards her and try to hug her but....

" Pang!!!...."

A hard slap hits his face....Ji Hyo slapped him for good...before he could say anything...she stare at him...with anger in her eyes...

" Thats for fooling me...playing with my feelings...you dont even bother to call or message me..and I guess Ive received my answer...I HATE YOU KIM JONG KOOK!!!!"

" Ji Hyo ah...I dont understand!!...what have I done??..."

" Unnie...why do you have to slap Jong Kook oppa??....what he had done???"

" Stay out of this Eun Min...its between us..he cheated behind me with another woman...he is useless!!!..."

" Wae??...wae???...I cheated on you???...when???...where???..who???...."

" Dont act like a fool Kim Jong Kook!!...I may be "MONG" but Im not stupid!!!..."

" Tell me!!...I know nothing!!..."

" Really??...after youve hugged her..you still can pretend that youre innocent??.I saw everything KIM JONG KOOK!!....its you and HER!!!...."

Ji Hyo pointed to the unknown female in the room...suddenly she was pissed with them when they just laugh loudly at her....even Eun Min laughs at her and the unknown female too....she felt weird when they didnt stop laughing at her...

" What???!!!...is this funny??..do you cheating is funny??!!!...Eun Min...you too in to this???!!!!..."

" Oh...so you did saw both of us hugging each other??....jealous eh??...so sweet..."

" Told you oppa...she loves you...hahahaha"

" Unnie...dont tell me..youre jealous with both of them??...aishhh...grow up..."

Slowly Eun Min hold Ji Hyo's hand and lead her to the nearest chair...while Jong Kook pull the unknown female closer to Ji Hyo....she smile at her...

" Unnie ah...listen to Jong kook oppa first okay...its not what you think...now I know why did you cried earlier....its because of THEM right??....yes...they both in a relation, unnie...but there's nothing to be angry about"

" What??!!!!...Eun Min!!!...you are on their side now??..."

" Ji Hyo ah...listen to me...its true Im having a relation with this lovely lady...its true..but Im not cheating on you although Ive confessed my love to you...this is my..."

" How dare you said youre not cheating on me!!!..you admitted you had confessed to me..and how youre having another affair!!!...what am I to you Jong Kook!!.."

" Unnie....its not...."

" SHUT THE HELL UP Eun Min!!..stop interrupting!!!..."

Eun Min steps back..standing next to Jong Kook who was still rubbing her face...Ji Hyo was about to stand from her chair when suddenly the unknown female approaches her...she hold her hand tight...before passing her a contact....it was her contact

" Oppa...let me do this okay..."

" Okay dear..."

" Do you know the name on this contract??...Can you read it Miss Song Ji Hyo??.."

" KIM SHIN JOO...so what??..she is the main sponsor.."

" Yes..thats right...and I must say they forgotten something...they forget to mention that she is also a COUSIN to KIM JONG KOOK..."

" So???..what is it have to do with you???..."

" Aishh...no wonder they call you Miss Mong...I AM KIM SHIN JOO....the one mentioned in the contract..."

" What???...what??...you....you...Miss Kim??...Kim Shin Joo??...Jong Kook oppa's cousin??..."

" Yes Miss Ji Hyo...I am...its been a long time we didnt meet each other..thats why Im so excited to meet him today..I know you was behind him just now..I saw you..but I had a lot to talk to Jong Kook oppa..and I was truly forgotten about you...Im so sorry...luckily your manager walks in and informed us that she accidently left your make up bag here..and I asked her to stay as I know you will come here...either trying to find her or confronting him...I guess...my instinct is right..."

" I...I.....Miss Kim...Im so....sorry..I...I..."

" Its okay Miss Ji Hyo...you dont have to apologize to me...but I guess you need to deal with him...."

" Aisshhh pabo!!...Ji Hyo..youre in trouble now...aishhh....oppaaa....opppaaa.....Im so sorry...."

She slowly stands from her chair..and pat Jong Kook's shoulder..but he chooses to ignore her...Shin Joo pull Eun Min with her...Eun Min followed Shin Joo closely..

" Eun Min...lets go...lets leave this two birds alone..."

They walked out from the room and before closing the door..Eun Min wink at Ji Hyo and giving her a thumbs up...

" Good luck unnieeeeee...."

" Aissshhhh....Eun Min...just go...."

" Okay unnie...byeeee..."

After Eun Min closed the door...Ji Hyo reached the door and lock it from inside..she slowly approached Jong Kook who was standing against the wall...

" Oppaaaa.....Im so sorry....I really mean it....pleaseeee....look at me...."

" What for!!!..."

" Oppaaaaa...pleaseee....I know I was wrong..I always jumped onto my own conclusion..pleaseee oppaaaa....forgive me...."

" No!!!!..."

" Oppaaaaa.....pleaseee...I know I was wrong...I realized my mistakes...forgive me...its all misunderstood.."

" No!!!!..."

" Okay fine...then dont forgive me...just ignore me like what youve done...just forget about my existance...."

" Owh...now its my fault??..."

" You dont even turn when I call your name oppa..."

" When??..."

" Before you hugged your cousin...."

" Aisshhh..Ji Hyo ah..I was listening to my mp4..my new singles which going to be released soon....Im so sorry...I guess thats why I didnt hear you...."

" Really??...I thought...."

" Stop with your thoughts okay...you still owe me and my cousin an apology..."

" Oppaa...Ive been apologizing to you...but..."

" But what Ji Hyo ah...you think its funny to slap someone on their face??!!..you have interrupted my photoshoot!!.."

" Im so sorry again oppa...Im going out then..."

Ji Hyo was sad by Jong Kook's behaviour..her eyes was filled with tears...she was about to walk away...when suddenly...she felt a strong arms wrapping her waist..she knows..he will never let her leave..She didnt struggle as she misses him so much...she just closed her teary eyes..

" Kiss me....."

" What????...."

" I said kiss me...and you will be forgiven..."

Slowly he turns her around...their eyes meet each other...she started to blush..she moves her face close to hisface...they could feel the warmth of each other's breath..slowly her lips reaching his lips..closing her eyes....theyre about to share another kiss...when suddenly...

" Knock..knock..."

"Kim Jong Kook ssi...we are starting in five minutes...."

They were frozed by the loud knock...she was about to kiss him...they sighed...she looked frustrated...when suddenly...he pressed his lips on hers...their kiss turn into a passionate...the kiss that theyve desire long time a go....

" Im so sorry Ji Hyo ah..I didnt mean to shout at you..I miss you so much..."

" Oppa....me too..."

" Do you want to know something Ji Hyo ah??...youre so cute when youre JEALOUS..."

" Who said that Im jealous??..Im just angry..when youre playing with my feelings..."

" Mmmmm...but you did mentioned IM CHEATING ON YOU...as youve already started to fall for me...."

" I....I....think so oppa...I dont know...Im not so sure...."

" Its okay Ji Hyo ah...now I want you to go back home and rest..I'll meet you tonight...promise.."

" Really oppa??..."

" Really Ji Hyo ah...tomorrow is my free day..I want to spend my time with you Ji Hyo ah..I know you must felt lonely lately..I'll tell you the reason why I didnt visited you for a long time...I'll answer all of your questions.."

" But oppa...tomorrow morning I have another photoshoot..."

" Dont worry...I'll let my cousin know...I'll ask her to arrange our photoshoot together...neither the next day or the day after..."

" But oppaaa...."

" Enough of you but...okay...listen to me...go back home..I'll meet you tonight okay.."

" But...I havent accept your love....in my life...."

" Its okay Ji Hyo ah..take it slowly...dont force yourself....just take your own sweet time..let me make you fall for me...saranghae Ji Hyo ah...."

She smile...looking at him...before she walk away..heading outside...searching for her manager....