thank you...

Saranghae...Oppa

As the two ambulances arrives at the hospital, both Ji Hyo and Jong Kook were send straight away to ER...Jong Kook was still consious as he saw Ji Hyo motionless on the stretcher nearby him...he tried to stretch his hand as far as he could..

" Ji...Ji...Hyo ah...can...you...hear...oppa??..wake up Mong Ji...."

He was trying to reach Ji Hyo's hand when suddenly...the medic team pulled the curtain..separating both of them...the ER team take over and they started to run various of test on him..they put him on oxsigen mask and keep on checking his injury..still..he was worried about Ji Hyo..he knows she endangered her life to save him...he needed to make sure that she will be okay..with difficulties...he tried to speak...to the doctor incharge..while the doctor was busy instructing the x-ray team to x-ray and run a diagnose on Jong Kook's both ankle..

" Doc.....you...have...to...to..save....her....pleaseeeee...."

" Mr.Kim, calm down.You are critically injured...we will do our best to treat both of you..stay still and stay with me..this might hurt you a bit..as all of your cuts are infected"

" But....but...she...save...me...my...life..."

" Okay...okay Mr.Kim, stop talking...we will do our best....nurse, give him some anestetic.."

" Doc....doo........dddd"

Slowly..he started to feel his eyes are heavy...he tried to fight...tried hard to stay awake...but his eyes...refused to listen to his brain...slowly..he lost control of his mouth too...he was feeling sleepy...too sleepy...tears starting to stream down on his both eyes...deep inside his heart...

" ( Ji Hyo ah...thank you for saving me...I hope you'll be okay..I'll see you soon...Ji...Hyo...I heard...about Hee Jin..I..I..)"

Slowly he fall asleep..soon...he entered his dreamland... a strange place...he looked around..when suddenly..he saw a familiar figure..standing infront of him..it was his girl..the girl that brings him happiness and joy..its Hee Jin...she was wearing a white long dress..she was smiling looking at him...he ran towards her and hugged her tight..she hugged him too...tears streaming down his face...she loosen her hugs and stare at him..

" Shhhhh...oppa...dont cry please....pleasee...dont...dont waste your tears for unworthy woman like me...mianhe oppa..."

" Hee Jin ah...dont say that...pleaseee...."

" Oppa...its true...what Im about to tell you will definitely makes you hate me.."

" Why should I hate you, Hee jin??..there's no reason at all"

" Oppa....I...I..."

" I think know what had happend to you Hee Jin ah..Ive heard the police and medic voices when they carried your body.....but is it true??..why are you here??..Am I dead too??!!"

" Oppa...You are correct..Im no longer alive..no..youre not dead yet...I guess you have already know what had happend to me..and thats why we managed to meet up in you dream...because...I didnt have a chance to say goodbye and to show my gratitude to you..."

" Dream??..this is my dream...but...but...Hee Jin ah....how??...what did they do to you??"

" Oppa...listen to me..I dont have much time left..I just want you to know..everything was a setup..I didnt love you at all oppa..not at all...revenge is my main focus..."

" What??!!!.revenge???...you lie right??..tell me you love me...tell me Hee Jin..."

" Sorry oppa...but thats the truth..I was working with the Baek siblings..Ji Hyo ssi 's ex boyfriend..and Eun Min ssi' s twins...Eun Soo is my lover..I was blinded by money,oppa...too blind by the luxuries...I came back with one main reason..to destroy you and Ji Hyo..making both of you to suffer..."

" Hee Jin!!..cut the crap...what jokes are you telling me..Baek siblings??!!..twins??!!arrgghhh."

" Im not joking, oppa..everything was a setup..our relation..my lovey dovey act..and...and..our making love session..it was all recorded..."

" What??!!...why am I listening to this crap!!..cut it off Hee Jin..its not funny anymore.."

" Oppa..I suggested the r*ping scene..because I recorded everything..making it as a prove that you purposely trying to assault and trying to r*pe me in the same time..it will start a big scandal and damaged your name...even it will ruined your career!!..I guess..the plan does really works.."

" Hee Jinnnn...why??..tell me that you are lying...tell me...now!!"

" Its true oppa...its true!!..look into my eyes oppa..look!!..do I lie to you??!!!"

" Why Hee Jin???!!!..what were you thinking??!!..why did you agreed to be with them??..what if both of me and Ji Hyo died??..holy sh*t!!!..damn!!!..what have I done wrong???!!arghhhh..you tricked me!!..how dare you lied to me about loving me!!..youre playing with my feelings!!!"

" Oppa...Im so sorry...I was enjoying the luxuries and I couldnt repay the Baek siblings as they help my family too, oppa...you can hate me for the rest of your life..but God had make me pay my on my sin to you..theyve cut both of my legs and my throat too...Im going to be in hell, oppa..."

" Do I care??!!served you right!!they should have kicked your head too!!! go away..I hate you Hee Jin..I really hate you..get out from my dreams!! I thought you sincerely loves me..but youve betrayed me!!!go...go to hell!!!"

" Oppaa....I know..I was wrong..I know...I dont even deserved to ask for your forgiveness..I wouldnt dare oppa...I wouldnt...but...but..."

" What??!!..what else do you want??!!"

" Oppa...pleasee dont be angry at me..listen to me..."

" Of course Im angry with you!!..you lied to me!!..I hate you so much Hee Jin!!!"

" Okay oppa...if you said so...but from now on you need to protect Ji Hyo ssi...she is in danger..Chang Joo and Eun Soo are after her..they will do anything to harm her...pleasee oppa...you know what...she risked her life for you..she care and loves you so much...she was doing everything out of her range oppa.....please...protect her, oppa..."

" What??..In danger??..what else they are up to??..I know she had save me and I owe her my life...I know..but she loves Kang Gary..not me...not me Hee Jin ah..she only looks at me as her family...not more than that.."

" Oppa...she was just confused between either liking to have a companion or loving to have a companion...she likes to have Kang Gary's companion..because he always makes her feel comfy, oppa...she feels secure to be with him...thats all.."

" How do you know??!!..should I trust a dead liar like you???!!"

" Oppa...I know how deep inside her heart feels...because Ive seen inside her heart...when I was nearly dead... I swear to God..If God gives me few hours to fly on my dead soul..I wont be regretting if I stay forever in hell..."

" You...mean..you mean..."

" Oppa...she's your soulmate...and so as you...her soulmate..."

" Soulmate???..."

" Yes oppa...I did left all of the evidence with Ji Hyo ssi before she managed to escape and rescued you...that will help to clear your name..I have to go now oppa...my time has come..Im going back to my dead body..and wait for my judgement later in the grave...bye oppa..."

" ( Thats explained the sling bag...its Hee Jin's...)Hee Jin...wait...wait..."

" Bye oppa....wish you both happiness ever after.."

" Hee Jin.....Hee Jin....."

Hee Jin disappeared from infront of his eyes....he tried to hold her but...she just vanished into the thick cloud....he jumped as high as he could...when suddenly...

" Doctor!!...Mr.Kim had regained his consiousness..."

He slowly opened his eyes...his blurry visions slowly became clearer as he managed to adjust his sight..He notice his tears streaming down his face..the dream was real..he knows Hee Jin is gone...gone forever..gone with her sin...he still couldnt believed what he had heard earlier from her...he was still confused and disoriented due to the given anestetic...he tried to look around...he knows he is in the hospital as he could see both of his feet was cement and placed with an arial bone adjuster..his cuts were all bandages well..he sighed...atlast she did admit her mistakes and clarify everything to him...he closed his eyes...

" (Thank you...thank you Hee Jin ah...thank you for admitting your mistakes and telling me the truth...I forgive you...hope you'll be happy and stays in heaven..what evidence that she handed over to Ji Hyo??..Is it enough to clear back my name??..my dignity??.my career??..aishhhh....and from now on I need to protect Ji Hyo...but how am I going to face her??..Is she alright??..where is she now??..I need to find out about her...)"

Suddenly the doctor and the rest of the RM cast walked into his room...they hugged him tight...theyre so happy to see him although he was not in his actual condition..Dong Hoon, Kwang Soo and Suk Jin gathered around his bed...

" Hyung...how are you feeling now??..I was scared to death when the first time we saw you and Mong Ji.."

" Im...Im...feeling...okay...Dong...Hoon...ah..."

" Thank God you are okay, hyung...do you need anything??"

" Thank...you...no...I...I...dont..but...where...are...the...others??"

" Ohh...they went to the police station..well the police managed to catch the suspects's assistants and the great news is...they had found a new evidence...it will totally cleaned up your name..youre 100% innocent hyung...thanks to our briliiant Mong Ji...haha..we need to held a press conference as soon as possible about the new evidence, hyung.."

" Really??...Is..that....true..Suk...Jin..hyung??"

" Yes..Jong Kook..its true..I know you wouldnt involved in those kind of things..truly not you...Im so glad..it will end soon..your fans and everyone else will know the truth"

" Yah hyung..but what had they done to your ankle??..both are broken, hyung.."

" Dong Hoon ah...dont questioned him too much..he needed a lot of rest to regain his energy...and to recover from his injury..."

" Suk Jin hyung...Im just asking....Im worried...even our Mong Ji is still in ICU..pity her."

" What...what...ICU???.."

" Yes hyung...our Mong Ji is in ICU..the doctor said her condition is not that good..her body seems to suffer a traumatized condition..she had lost a lot of blood..every part of her body was fully wounded and full with bruises too.. I could tell something really bad had happend to her..because what Ive heard from the medic team..one of them told me..that she had been carrying something really heavy twice against her body weight..she even had broken rib cage while forcing her body to do something...either crawlling or dragging herself...her body keeps on shivering and trembling although she had lost her consiousness..."

" What??..what...will...happend....to..her??...( I was the reason why she suffered so much..she pushed me in a carrier...thats twice as her weight..I did notice fresh blood streaming down her legs..but...wait..did Dong Hoon said she crawl???..she dragged herself???..it must be during she tried to save me..why Ji Hyo..why..why did you save me...if you didnt save me...you wouldnt face this consequences and traumatized...why??..why.?? I always heard you keep on mentioning that youre my ACE..and Im your SPARTA...Ji Hyo ah..youre truly owns a good heart..I promised..I will take good care of you and be responsible to you...I AM YOUR SPARTA...YOUR SOULMATE ...thank you Ji Hyo...for not giving up on me...thank you for saving me..)"

" I dont know hyung..seriously..."

" Kwang...Sooo...ah...come...here..."

" Yes hyung..."

" Can....you...find..out...for...for...me...??"

" I will hyung...I will..."

Jong Kook tried to calm himself as he heard about Ji Hyo's condition..he prayed for her safety..he prayed hard..means what did Hee Jin told him earlier was true..he sighed...he tried to move himself on the bed..but both of his broken ankle prevented him from moving...

" ( Ji Hyo ah...pleaseee...be safe..I want to see you...what have they done to you until youre in trauma??..I want to be by your side...)"

Kwang Soo looked at his two other hyungs..they nodded and looked at him as giving him their permission to find out the latest news about Ji Hyo...he walked out from Jong Kook's ward and heading towards the ICU...for far....he saw a familiar figures who was crying...covering her face with her hands...he knows her..

" Eun Min ah...."

" Kwang Soo.....unnie...."

She hugged him tight and cried out loud..all of them knew the truth and about Eun Min's brother, Chang Joo and her twin sister...Eun Soo..Eun Min came back for her unnie after the r*ping scandal which involved Jong Kook were all over the media...she knew her unnie will be effected as the last time she was the witness both of them started to be closed to each other..Chang Joo and Eun Soo decided to send her off urgently to their company outside of Korea..she left her a message and Eun Soo had promised her to deliver it to Ji Hyo..they even promised her to take good care of Ji Hyo for her as Ji Hyo was under her family's agency....obviously..they lied to her..she didnt even thought that her big brother and her twins will harmed her unnie badly...revenged had blinded them..they even drugged her..tortured her..what surprised her was...the Jong Kook's involvement..she sighed...although she explained to her big brother about the drunken incident..which involved his big brother's friend..but he chooses to ignore her as he thought that Eun Min was trying to deny and protect Ji Hyo...well..the true was...Ji Hyo was upset about Chang Joo who was always busy and even forgets about their anniversary..so she asked Eun Min to accompany her to her favourite club..she decided to drink until she was drunk...to forget her sadness and frustration over Chang Joo.Eun Min saw her unnie's behaviour, she quickly held Ji Hyo...asking one of the waiter to take care of Ji Hyo for her as she needs to go out and make a call to his big brother..Eun Min scolded Chang Joo for forgetting his anniversary with Ji Hyo..he rushed to the club based on the given address by Eun Min....when suddenly..Chang Joo's friend..who was jealous against Chang Joo..took advantage on the drunken Ji Hyo....as for Ji Hyo..she was drunk and MONG..She thought that was Chang Joo as she missed him so bad....he started to kiss Ji Hyo and slowly tried to make Ji Hyo carved for him..unfortunately..when Chang Joo arrived..his eyes only saw..his girlfriend was enjoying kissing and hugging his friends..he decided to walk to his car and drive away...without knowing the truth...in his eyes..she was a gold digger..she just wanted to use him for her own benefit..he admitted..that he had spended a lot on her..

" Thank you Kwang Soo for letting me to hug you..but..but...Im worried.."

" Eun Min ah...dont worry...Ji Hyo noona is strong...she will make it...trust me.."

" Thank you Kwang Soo...thank you.."

He just smile and nodded...she told him everything about her big brother, Chang Joo oppa's misunderstanding and the revenge he had which involving her twins..Eun Soo..both of them prayed for Ji Hyo's safety...hoping for a miracle..that will help her to regain her consiousness....and returned back to HER RM FAMILY...