dont worry unnie!!

Saranghae...Oppa

Jong Kook's body was getting colder...Ji Hyo was freaking out..although she was crying but she remembered...she was still the ace.. with both of her shivering hands..she forced herself to hold and lifted Jong Kook's head..placing a pillow to support his neck...she ran to the closet..searching for towels...after finding it...she quickly grabbed the first aid kit from Jaesuk's bag..she rushed towards him...deep in her heart..she was praying for Kim Jong Kook's safety..she was trying to control her emotions..she pour the antiseptic into a plastic container which she found in the first aid kit..and used the towel to clean the dry blood on his cuts...she sobs hard...and keep on wiping her tears using her arms alternately as it dropped on her face..

" Stay with me Kim Jong Kook...dont you dare give up...I still need you to be my partner...do you remember what does our fans named us???....they named us SPARTACE...as SPARTA....you have to protect your ACE...Im your ACE..so pleeaseee..dont give up on me...its not your time yet..you cant die...( Kang Gary...where are you...hurry up...we need to save his life...I dont want to loose him, oppa...pleaseeeee)"

When suddenly a continuesly bell sound on the door..she was surprised.....her heart beats wildly..her sobs was no longer heard...

" (Is it Kang Gary??...but it might be someone else...what if it is the reporters??..I cant risked Jong Kook oppa...especially in this condition..I must protect him..but wait..if its Kang Gary..he would have called me earlier asking me to open the door...ehst should I do now??...think Ji Hyo...think....yess..got it..its better for me to call Kang Gary...)"

She dial his number..within the second ring...he answered her....

" Oppa...are you infront of the door now??!!!..Jong Kook oppa is....."

KG: " Im on....."

" Oppa!!!....oppaaa...can you hear me??!!!...Kang Gary???!!!...are you there???!!!"

She looked at her phone...she couldnt believed her eyes...her phone was dead...she sighed...the bell on the door still continuesly ring...she stare at the door.. 

" Oh no...why should you die now..damn it!!!.arrrgghhhh ..stupid Song Ji Hyo!!..how am I supposed to save Jong Kook oppa!!!.....why didnt you charged your phone earlier??...aishh...I need to know where is Kang Gary...if its not Kang Gary on the door..then who??...but still..I need to open the door..Jong Kook oppa needed help...okay Ji Hyo....here goes nothing..."

She rushed to the door and peep through the peepshole...she was a familiar face...she quickly opened the door...suddenly her tears started to drop again....Ji Hyo pulled her manager into the room...she slammed the door and locked it quickly...Eun Min was surprised with her unnie's condition..she was all covered with red paint..but when she realized someone was lying on the bed with plenty of bloody cuts on the wrist..she freaks out as she knows..it was not a red paint on her unnie's tshirt...but it was blood..real fresh blood...

" Un...nieeee....its...its...blood right??...what have you done??...(you looked like a mass murderer Song Ji Hyo...)"

" Eun Min....help me.....come on..hurry up..pleaseeee....he's in deep trouble...we need to bring him to the hospital..(how come youre here Eun Min...you told me you need to be in Seoul..aaiishhh...its not important Song Ji Hyo...focus..you need to save Jong Kook's life...asked her later)"

" He??...who unnie??...tell me...who??"

" Come with me Eun Min..hurry up..."

Eun Min was frozed when she saw a familiar figure on the bed...blood bed..it was Kim Jong Kook..his wrist was fill with cuts...she nearly shout but she quickly closed with her hand...she looked at her unnie...

" Unnie...what happend to....omo....what the hell happend to Jong Kook ssi, unnie??...did you did that??!!..is he still breathing???( you nearly killed him??...damn..youre so damn good unnie. )"

" Eun Min...he is still alive....I'll explain later...come on we need to take him to the hospital now...help me to lift him up Eun Min..hurry..."

" But unnie...I thought.....( what is she thinking..this guy is so damn f**king heavy..and now she needed me to lift him??..oh gosh..)"

" Eun Min pleaseee...we need to save him....pleaseeee..."

" Unnie...I...I...."

Ji Hyo rushed to hold Jong Kook's hand...she his hair.. she whispered to his ears..praying hard he might heard her..

" Oppa...stay with me..we are taking you to the hospital....stay strong oppa...I know you can hear me SPARTA.."

She instructed Eun Min to be by Jong Kook's right side as they need to work together to carry him to the hospital.

" Eun Min ah..you lift him on the right side..I'll lift him by this side..."

" Unnie...the cuts on his wrist...we couldnt hold his arm...then how??.."

" Hold his waist...support his back..I'll cover his arms with towels...then placed his right arm on your shoulder and I'll do the left...come on Eun Min..."

" Unnie...you need to put something on him..disguise him....so that people wont recognize him..."

" Okay..okay...I'll put my scarf on him...and covered him with the mask......but wait...I need to leave a message to the others ..."

" Call them unnie..."

" I cant Eun Min...my phone is dead..I'll leave a simple note to them...just wait....okay..done...lets go Eun Min..."

Ji Hyo leave the note on the table...Both of the girl painting heavily as they needed to support Jong Kook's weight..using all of their strengh...they managed to lift him up..they walked slowly to the door...and heads towards the elevator...Eun Min turned to Ji Hyo...giving her the uncomfy looked...

" Unnie...we are not heading straight down to the lobby...we need to use the back door...the main lobby were filled with reporters...Im so scared they may see us.."

" Okay Eun Min..means we need to use the fire exit??.....come on.....where did you parked the car??"

" Just nearby unnie...just nearby...dont worry...I'll go and get the car..but we need to get him atleast on the first floor.."

" Okay Eun Min...oppa...hang on okay...you heard me..."

They entered the elevator..luckily it was empty and they hope the elevator wouldnt stop at any level as theyre carrying a bloody man with them...people may freaked out if they saw him...every seconds their heart beats nearly stopped..Ji Hyo closed her eyes..hoping to reach the first floor as soon as possible..they felt relieved when they managed to arrive at the first floor..they carried him with all the strengh they have..although they could feel that he was getting heavier due to their fatigue... it was tiring for Ji Hyo...but she knows...she owes this guy a lot...reaching the fire exit...they decided to catch a breath...

" Unnie....Im so tired...this is killing me...Im breathless, unnie...."

" Eun Min ah...I know...Im so sorry to trouble you..Im tired too...but we need to get him to the hospital...."

" Why unnie??...why suddenly you care about him??"

" Eun Min ah...I will tell you later...pleasee...are you okay now??...we need to continue walking...( I'll tell you about the sacrifices that he had made.. and his true feelings towards me...you'll be happy for me soon, Eun Min ah..)"

" Yah unnie...huh....youre really toturing me..yeah...Im okay now...come on...just a bit more...Kim Jong Kook...youre so lucky because my unnie still care about you although you had treated her bad!!"

" Eun Min...stop!!..."

She sighed...they countinued to carry him until they managed to reach the loading area door...Eun Min let go her hold and helped Ji Hyo to lean Jong Kook on the wall..

" Unnie...you stay here....but...are you sure you'll be okay, unnie???...I promise....I'll be right back..."

" Dont worry about me...I'll be just fine..becareful Eun Min ah...dont let them see you..."

Ji Hyo looked at her manager who was running towards the loading area...she sighed..she realized..her tears was all dried up...she looked at his face....he was sleeping peacefully...she hold him tight..

" Oppa..I know you can hear me....I wont leave you...I promised...as long as you stay and you dont leave me too...I'll help you as much as I could on this scandal..."

Eun Min left both of them...heading to her car...she quickly unlocked her car and drive to the back of the hotel..luckily the loading area is on the first floor...she parked her car and rushed back to her unnie...she was breathing heavily...

" Unnie...come on...hurry...how is he doing???..still alive??"

" Eun Min ah...stop being ridicilous!!...of course he is alive..."

They carried him slowly and with difficulties....every steps seems to be slower as before...atlast they managed to reach the back door of the loading area..slowly they carried him to the car..Eun Min opened the back door...they tried hard to push him into the back seat...Ji Hyo slammed the door after adjusting his position....she jumped onto passenger's seat while Eun Min on the driver's....Eun Min stared at Ji Hyo..she realized Ji Hyo's eyes was teary again...she looked worried...

" Dont worry much unnie...everything is going to be okay..."

Ji Hyo forced herself to smile at Eun Min when she heard Eun Min's voice..trying to calm her...when they reached the main lobby...she saw a lot of reporters were there..she saw Jaesuk and Suk Jin together with PDs trying to handle the chaos situation...she drive them out from the hotel safely...

" ( Mianhe Kang Gary...I need to save him now...I promised I'll call you when we reached the hospital...he is my main priority now...dont worry about me Kang Gary ah...I'll be just fine...)"

" Unnie...I know youre tired...here...drink some water...then you take a nap...I'll wake you up when we reaches the hospital"

" Thank you Eun Min ah...youre the best manager Ive ever have..."

Ji Hyo take the water bottle from Eun Min's hand..she drink the water clumsily..within a few big gulp...she finished the whole bottle...

" Mianhe Eun Min...I was so thirsty..."

" Its okay unnie...now just rest okay...just rest...our journey will be long...and it will be a happy ending for both of you, unnie..."

Ji Hyo didnt concentrate much on Eun Min's voice...she was busy...busy keeping her eyes on Jong Kook who was lying down on the back seat..she reached for his hand and slowly...her eyes feels heavy...within few minutes...she fall asleep...Eun Min glanced at her unnie and the guy on her back seat...she grinned....she drive them to the "hospital"....