hilarious...omg

Saranghae...Oppa

Haha and Gil watched Kang Gary left....Haha sighed hard as express his worries to Gil regarding Kang Gary's temper and anger towards Shin Ri..furthermore what will happened and how he will react if he get to know about Shin Ri's illness...Gil try to convince Haha to help him...both of them really needs to tell the truth about Shin Ri to Kang Gary regardless how he will react...they just have to take the chance or else both Kang Gary and Shin Ri will suffer by lying to themselves about their feelings to each other..but what both Haha and Gil didn't know that Kang Gary already decided to pursue his monday girlfriend..getting back her love and attention..

 

" I'm worried hyung...you know how crazy Kang Gary could be when his angry...I don't think so he would be able to accept everything well..especially after what he heard and seen last night..He's totally broken hearted hyung...I totally can't stand to see him as down as last night..it's too much..."

" I understand your concern well Dong Hoon ah...but we can't hide the fact about Shin Ri and her illness..although she asked me to keep it as a secret but I could do that when I saw my buddy broke down like that...That means Kang Gary are totally in love with her...really.really loves her..if not he wouldn't behave and dunked himself with alcohol..I'm truly sure that he couldn't control his jealousy...anger and disappointment..I had enough of watching him suffered..he deserved to be happy too Dong Hoon ah..."

" Illness??? did I hear that right hyung??"

" Yes Dong Hoon...there's nothing wrong with your ears...yes..illness"

" Omo..seriously hyung?? you are joking right??...smile hyung..tell me this is a prank"

" I'm so sorry Dong Hoon ah...but that's the fact..her illness is killing her....I'll tell you about her illness later...but now I really..really need your help and support...please Dong Hoon ah..it's for Kang Gary's own sake"

 "I know hyung..I also wanted the best for Kang gary..he's my close friend too..but...but..how will he react..will he managed to accept the fact??..aishhh it's not as easy as it seems hyung.."

" Dong Hoon ah...that's why I need your support,,help me to clarify the truth to him...we can save two innocent hearts instead of one...and I'm totally sure the guy that Kang Gary told us about is Jun Hyun...Shin Ri's best friend..."

" Waeyo???...best friend?? why she asked her own best friend to become her boyfriend...as simple as that hyung??..even told him that she didn't have a thing for Kang Gary..that's too much hyung..."

" She's devastated Dong Hoon ah...She's totally sad and nearly killed herself...."

" Wae????!!!!!!..nearly killed herself???? but how you know too much about everything hyung??? I'm confused..."

" I always keep in touch with Jung Ri..He always update me about Shin Ri's condition...She lost her sight...mmmmmm....feel sorry for her...you can't even imagine living in the dark when you used to see the beauty of life...I'll tell you more Dong Hoon ah..but I really hope you can give me your support..she doesn't have much time Dong Hoon..please give her to cherish every last moment of her life"

 

Haha looked at Gil with unbelievable expression....as he heard heavy sighed from Gil...( Omg..last moment of her life?? the illness is killing her??..lost her sight?? aishhhh....which means she's blind...no wonder her best friend treated her that way..she couldn't see a thing...omg it's a big misunderstanding....I'll help you Shin Ri ah)...slowly Haha put his hand on Gil's shoulder and smile at him...

 

" I'll help and you have my ful support hyung..."

 

Gil nodded....luckily after they ended their conversation the elevator rings...Both Haha and Gil turns around towards the elevator door....They can see Jaesuk, Gwang Soo and Suk Jin walking out from the elevator..Although they disguised themselves well..but Gwang Soo purposely make himself recognisable by the public as he only choose to wear face mask and not forgetting his hilarious outfit...difference from Jaesuk and Suk Jin who always disguised themselves well..they greet each other before Haha started to tease Gwang Soo...

 

" Yah Gwang Soo ah..what the hell are you wearing today?? we are not in runningman shoot....what's with the bright t'shirt and baggy jeans?? sports shoe??..omo..you are wearing make up and hair spray....yah this is too much"

 

Haha tries hard not to laugh while others already laugh out loud...Gwang Soo stared angrily at Haha before moving his gaze towards Jaesuk,,Suk Jin..and Gil...He just ended a photo shoot session at one of the studio nearby..so while waiting for his next schedule in noon..he decided to give a call to Jaesuk just to kill time...as Jaesuk is leaving nearby...when Jaesuk told him to join him and Suk Jin at city mall..without hesitation he just agreed...

 

" Jaesuk hyung...you should backed me up...you knew that I was from a photo shoot,,it's not fair....tell Dong Hoon. hyung...this outfit was sponsored..I need to wear this until this noon..I have another photo shoot, hyung"

 

Gwang Soo shows his sponsored outfit...hilariously he didn't even removed the tag while lifting the collar..Haha and Gil burst to laughter as they saw the tag...Jaesuk looked at him as Gwang Soo made his pity face but Jaesuk have another idea which is to tease Gwang Soo and his outfit..although the outfit was sponsor but it's not suitable to be wear on daily basis..He grinned at Haha and others...

 

" Wae??...having the tag on?? are you the mannequin???"

" Yah Jaesuk hyung...you are so UGLY!!!!!!"

" Girin Mannequin"

" UGLY hyung"

" Girin"

" Grasshopper"

" UGLY girin"

" UGLY grasshopper"

" Having tag on you.."

" Yah hyung!!!!!"

 

All of them laugh out loud as they watch Jaesuk and Gwang Soo argued yet teasing each other...suddenly Gil's hand phone ring..he reaches for his hand phone in his pocket..the caller id appears..it's KANG GARY.. He quickly answered and gap himself a bit...while the others just remain joking and teasing...

 

After few minutes..

 

" Okay..follow me...kang Gary is buying us lunch..he had found the best restaurant...let's eat....."

" Jinja?? wow free lunch....I'm hungry..come on let's go"

" Yah you and your free food..."

" Jaseuk..you heard Gil said..Gary is treating everyone..which means including me and you..."

 

Jaesuk laugh at Suk Jin as he knows well Suk Jin loves free food...all of them followed Gil...they started to talk about various of topics...as they walk towards the restaurant...they are passing by the shop where Jong Kook and Ji Hyo are doing their shopping...Gwang Soo could recognise the lady in the shop is ji Hyo..he quickly throw his long arms..and stopped others from walking..annoyed by Gwang Soo's behaviour..Suk Jin hit Gwang Soo's arm harshly...

 

" Yah Gwang Soo...what's wrong with you...can't you see all of us are talking to each other???"

 

Haha shouted angrily as Gwang Soo's long arm hit his head...everyone stopped and looked at Gwang Soo's weird behaviour...suddenly he started to point his finger towards a figure of a woman who is busy checking clothes with "her female muscular friend" to them....That figure is familiar to them...it's Ji Hyo and Jong Kook..Haha quickly requested everyone to check their hand phone...they tried to look for the hilarious photo of Jong Kook that was send by Ji hyo earlier...Gwang Soo agape and close his mouth...

 

" Hyung..it is exactly Jong Kook hyung...it matches"

" He look more hilarious than I am Jaesuk hyung...Suk Jin hyung..."

" Pretty Song Kook...Dong Hoon is here baby..hahahaha"

" I thought Kwang Ja is prettier"

" Yah shut up Girin..."

" Let's ambush them..."

 

All of them move towards Ji Hyo and Jong Kook who are busy with the clothes...one man just hide himself behind the wall..he grinned happily..his plan works well...

 

(Hello monday girlfriend...surprise..surprise..today will be your happiest day..I promise you that)

 

 

 

 

 

==================================================================

SORRY READERS..IT'S QUITE SHORT UPDATE..HAVING LIL PROB WITH MY PC...ENJOY