the drama begins..

Saranghae...Oppa

After having drinks, all of the cast and crew decided to go back to the hotel....it was really a long day for all of them...they bid everyone goodbye and heads to their own rooms.. .As for Jong Kook...he couldnt hardly wait to meet Hee Jin again as he had left her alone since morning...afraid she mighy be bored...he rushed himself to the hotel room...his heart couldnt stop beating as he memeries his special making love scene with Hee Jin..she wants him pretending to r*pe her..he smile...the way she stare at him...the way she kissed him...the way she moaned everytime he touched her...although her request was quite wild..but he agreed to it as he knew and understand how was Hee Jin's wild imagination before they became couple years ago..reaching his front door..he pressed the bell button..once...twice...no answer from her...he decided to use his access card to open the door..he walked in slowly..with intention..to surprise Hee Jin...he tried to find her..bedroom..bathroom...she was no where to be found..he sighed..

" Where are you love??..did you leave me again like before???..but I thought both of us are doing fine..aaaahhhhh...Hee Jin....Hee Jin ah...may she went up to the pool side restaurant...I should go and find her there."

When suddenly his phone vibrates...he reached for his phone in the pocket..he stare at the screen...the phone is sending him low battery notification...he sighed...

" Aiisshh..why did I always forget to charge my phone..."

He jumped on the bed...looking for the charger underneath the side lamp table ..he smile when he saw his charger..he always kept the charger there..it would be easier for him to find it...when suddenly..

" What the hell......."

His eyes frozed on the small piece of pink paper on the side lamp table...it was a note from her..he read the note...and  holds the note before he sighed..

" Oh thank god...she write and left me a note..she left for photoshoots...I thought she was leaving me again for real.. damn!!...thats damn scary...hate this kind of feelings...maybe I should tried to call her..."

He  tried to call Hee Jin..but there's no answer from her..he tried again few times..but still..no answer from her...he sent her a message...

to: My Love

Love...Just ended the shoots..thought you are in the room..was worried about you earlier but luckily Ive found your note...take good care of yourself okay..dont worry about Eun Min..I'll talk to her and Ji Hyo later..but I wonder..how are you going to handle the photoshoots session as your bruises and injury can be seen clearly..I bet your makeup artist will had a tough time to cover all it...sorry..it happend because of me...Im too rough on you..take care...see you back in Seoul..

Maybe if Im lucky enough..she'll reply me immedietly when she saw my message..and perhaps I could meet her tomorrow...aishh my love..cant wait to spend time with you again..."

His phone was off automatically..the battery was truly drained..he quickly plugged the charger and charged his phone...he sighed..he stare at the note again...and something about the note makes him frowned...he saw that name again..Eun Min...why did she always interfere in his affair...the arguement between him, Hee Jin and Eun Min played in his mind...without knowing the true reason..she just confront him without Ji Hyo's acknowledge... she scolded him...accused him for messing with her unnie's feelings...her high pitch voice..her scream and her angry face...he couldnt forget the way she looked at him...seems he really annoyed her too much...luckily Hee Jin saved the situation by telling Eun Min the truth...the real thruth...he smile...

" Thank you Hee Jin for defending me and telling her the truth..the real truth about us.."

He stare at the note in his hands...he feel relief..probably Hee Jin was already in Seoul and having her photoshoots now..

" Aisshhh..I need to find Eun Min..and asked her regarding this matter..but why is he confronting me without Ji Hyo's consent??..why did hated me so bad??....mmmm...let me think.....think Jong Kook..think...mmm...Ji Hyo was hospitalized and Eun Min was with her that night...maybe Ji Hyo did tell her....yeah..maybe she did....l do understand why Eun Min was so angry with me...but why she needs to threathen Hee Jin??..maybe Ji Hyo did told her about the big fight that we had that night..mmmmm...maybe about the pinky promise incident and maybe about the incident in the hospital too when she saw both me and Hee Jin.. maybe she did told everyone about me breaking up with her....it could be because..the other members were acting strange..they didnt even bother to invite me to her welcoming party...aiisshhh...that Song Ji Hyo...why does she needs to tell everyone about this.. guess she tried to blame me...but its her fault.. she said she choosed me...but she couldnt confessed to me...she was the one who cheat my feelings and played me..and now I am to be blamed???!!!!..aaaarrghhhhhh!!!!"

He punches the wall...releasing his anger..he know what he should do next..he needs to find Eun Min and asked for explaination from her...although she really defending her unnie..but still...its not right to flush her anger at Hee Jin and threathen her...she should be facing him..he will tell her the truth...the truth on what happend between him and Ji Hyo..it was him who dumped her unnie...it was him who makes her unnie cried and fainted...it was him who choosed to be with Hee Jin...it was HIM...not Hee Jin...he leaves his room..heading to Ji Hyo's room...he continuesly pressing the bell button..but no one open the door..

" Maybe they were still down stairs..I should wait for them here...Eun Min..I'll definitely will makes you feel annoyed with me as you did it to me before...and Mong Ji..I'll make you shut your big mouth forever...stop bad mouthing about me...just like Hee Jin said..youre too greedy...being with me was not good enough for you.."

He decided to sit infront of Ji Hyo's room and waited for them both to come back..he sighed..he really needs to tell both of this woman not to interfere Hee Jin's and his life anymore or else....they'll sorry for the rest of their life because he wouldnt tolerate with anyone who tries to ruin his love life. ..

Meanwhile on national tv....a "tragic bloody incident" was broadcast on air..live...everyone in Korea were so shocked by the news and what theyve seen...HIS fans were stunned and frozed..they couldnt believed what theyve seen and heard about HIM...no one ever thought that HE was like "that"...HE was truly a BEAST...the nice character which appeared in the show were totally ruined and destroyed by this " tragic bloody incident'..everything seems to be against HIM..

HIS manager was at home...he was watching his favourite drama...when suddenly a breaking news interrupted his favourite programme..he reached for his drinks...when suddenly..the breaking news nearly strangle him to death..he nearly dropped his mug...he couldnt believed his eyes...it was HIM...its really HIM...HE was behaving like a beast....

" Omo...what on earth was that??...why did HE did that??...damn!!!...I better call him now and tell him about this...omo...where's my phone....."

He searched for his phone and found it on his kitchen table..he quickly tried to call HIM few times..but it went to his voicemail....HIS manager decided to switch off his phone...All reporters tried to call HIS manager to get a comment and true story behind the incident..he knows something bad will happend to his ARTIST...HIS manager sighed...

" What kind of scandal that youve got yourself into..buddy??..this will be the end of your career...this is too much..its nerve breaking for me...its too tough for me to handle...the COPs will probably on their way to search for you...omo....what should I do now??...I cant even contacted you...perhaps I shall drive there myself and hide you somewhere save...but before that I will need help from your dongseng...hope they wont refused."

HIS manager dial the number...and...

" Hello...I need your help...urgently...its between life and death..hope you can help me..."

=================================

meanwhile for Kang Gary..he knows he needed to face Ji Hyo as he promised her to discuss about her confession after the shoot ended....they still have unfinish business to be settled...but he didnt know how he should approached her..so he asked Haha to came along with him..asking him about how to approach Ji Hyo...Haha knew Kang gary was nervous..and panic..because he was the one who advised Kang Gary to accept Ji Hyo...so they decided to go for a walk at the beach..what they didnt realized...Ji Hyo had been following them since both of them left the lobby...

" Aiisshh...Im not a stalker...I just need to talk to Kang Gary..he had promised me to discuss about us after the shoots...I cant hardly wait to confront him...but..why is Dong Hoon with him??..did he told Dong Hoon about my confession??...omo...thats embarrassing..Song Ji Hyo..why are you behaving like a child??..youve confessed to him...so face the reality...but....aissshhhh...that shorty is going to tease me for life....what should I do...."

She hid herself behind the trees when suddenly...she heard Kang Gary's freaking voice..he was on the phone...

" Yah hyung...what??!!..life and death??..what is it??...omo!!!...what??!!!!...but..but...........okay..okay..we will find him now...dont worry much hyung...yes...we will hide him until you reached here...you can count of us....okay hyung..."

She couldnt hear anything else...all she saw was Kang Gary whispering something to Haha and he seems to be shocked...both Kang Gary and Haha runs towards the hotel as fast as they could....

" What happend??...who called Kang Gary??..why is he shouting and freaking out like that??...what really happend??..did they saw me??..but...I was hiding...aaiisshh..."

Ji Hyo was in her "mong" state again...she walked slowly to the hotel....