omo!!

Saranghae...Oppa

Kang Gary rushed himself to the room as fast as he could..he know it passed few hours after she called..he was so busy helping the other members at the lobby..it was totally a chaos...he was worried about Ji Hyo as she was shouting and screaming hysterically on the phone earlier...then when she called him for the second time...the line was disconnected...his heart was pounding like crazy...as he stopped to catch some breath...he looked at his phone...checking either any messages or call from her again...but there's none..he reached the door and opened it carefully using Jeasuk's spare card...he pushed the door wide opened...it was dark and quite surroundings...he slotted the card into the console and automatically the light was on...

" Ji Hyo....Jong Kook hyung....where are you guys!!...are you guys hiding??!!...its me Kang Gary......Ji Hyo ah!!.....Jong Kook hyung!!....aishhhh....where have they been...hopefully nothing bad happend..."

He tried to search all over the room but both of them were no where to be found...he nearly jumped when he saw bloody bedsheet was crumpled by the side of the bed...his heart beats crazily...there were even first aid kit on the floor..bloody water in a plastic container..and a pen knife...

" Sh*t!!...I really dont feel good about this...did something really happend and thats why Mong Ji freaks out??..oh gosh...I hated his feelings..but who's blood is this??..omo...Ji Hyo did mention about Jong Kook hyung...is it possible that... aishhh Kang Gary...Ji Hyo couldnt harmed him..pabo!!..."

He scartched his head...as he passed the table..he saw a note...he recognize the writing..it was Ji Hyo's....he quickly grabbed the note and read it...

Kang Gary....

Jong Kook oppa hurts himself badly..luckily Eun Min showed up and we'll take him to the hospital..dont worry oppa...I'll call or message you as soon as possible.. 

Ji Hyo

" Yah Mong Ji...why suddenly you called him 'oppa'??...did you both already make up and be in a good terms again??..damn!!..I was good..I knew it...but how bad was hyung's condition??...its better for me to call and check on them..."

He tried to call Ji Hyo's phone...but it went straight to her voicemail box..he tried a few times..but still..he received the same answer....he decided to try Jong Kook's phone..it was reachable...he sighed...he dial Eun Min's number..there's a ring tone....he waited patiently for her to answer...

" Eun Min...its me Kang Gary...sorry to disturb..but...where are you???..."

EM: " Yah oppa...I know..I know..dont worry oppa...youre not disturbing at all...Im sending unnie to her drama location...why oppa??"

" Is everything okay, Eun Min??...how is your unnie and Jong Kook hyung??..Im worried as I couldnt get them through their phone......"

EM: " Ahh..yes oppa...everything is okay..ooh...unnie has fallen asleep after her medication...you know..'her pills'....mmm..Jong Kook ssi left with his friend just now....."

" Ohh..is that so...she was still on her pills eh...mmmm.....Jong Kook hyung left with a friend??..do you recognize his friend??.."

EM: " No oppa...I dont even know him...but he borrowed my phone to call his friend...he did tell us not to worry about him as he needed his own space and time right now..he needed to get away from this chaos scandal, oppa...but he did mentioned of going to the rural area...but I didnt know which area..."

" Mmm...I see...Eun Min ah...I was just curious...I saw bloody bedsheet by the side of the bed...and your unnie did called me earlier...she was all freaked out..she left me a note saying that Jong Kook hyung was badly injured...did something bad happend??...tell me please..."

EM: " Oppa...it was an accident, oppa...unnie means no harmed to him...well unnie told me that Jong Kook ssi was not happy with me as I did confronted him and his girlfriend earlier..unnie tried to defend me up..you know how unnie's attitude when she was defending someone and because of that, oppa...they argued...when suddenly Jong Kook ssi lost his temper and reached for a pen knife in his bag and tried to stab my unnie..they struggled hard and Jong Kook ssi accidently stabbed himself on his stomach..that's why unnie was freaking out,oppa"

" What???!!!...Really??...they argued and fight??...omo...Eun Min ah..luckily you was there..thats explained the first aid kit..the plastic container that I found on the floor...and the pen knife too...mmm...is hyung seriously injured??"

EM: " No...not that serious oppa..the cut wasnt that deep...dont worry..Ive taken him to my friend's clinic because if I bring him to the hospital..it may cause chaos, oppa...after few stitches..and medication..he felt okay and decided to left with his friend whom arrived 30 minutes later....but mianhe oppa...because..I still need to give the pills to unnie..she couldnt be too stressed up..she behaving like a crazy freak..everything is okay now, oppa..."

" Fuhhh...Im feeling better now..its okay Eun Min..you dont have to apologize..youre doing what youre supposed to do..youre just trying to calm her.. I understand..by the way...thank you Eun Min ah for what youve done for Jong Kook hyung...I'll let the other know about this..and if possible can you get Ji Hyo to message or call me later??.."

EM: " Ahh..its nothing oppa...thats what family are for..hehehe...okay oppa..I'll definitely asked unnie to buzz you as soon as possible...dont worry much oppa...."

" Okay Eun Min...take care of yourself and your unnie too..got to go now...bye..."

EM: " I will oppa..definitely I will take good care of myself and my beloved unnie...bye oppa....( bye-bye Kang Gary..hahaha)"

Kang Gary hanged up...deep inside his heart...he felt relief as both of them were in save hands...maybe Eun Min was right...Jong Kook needs his own space and doesnt want to be disturb by anybody...so it was a right choice not to bring him to the hospital..

" Hopefully you'll be okay, Jong Kook hyung..I'll wait for Ji Hyo to message or call me later..I'll ask her in details about what happend earlier...seems everything was okay..I'd better heads back to my room and pack my things...I need to meet Shin Ri..because the last time we bid goodbye...she was not being herself at all..I didnt know what went wrong..but need to search for the answer..."

He pulled the card and closed the door...he walked slowly towards his room...on his way, he called Jaesuk and informed him about Ji Hyo and Jong Kook...reaching his room..he opened the door and step inside...he sighed.. 

" Park Shin Ri...Im coming for you...no matter what happend..I'll search for you..."