executing crazy plan

Saranghae...Oppa

Both Kang Gary and Haha walked down to the lobby of the hospital..leaving Ji Hyo with Eun Min in terms to prepare her for discharged...they walked straight to the sofa and sat quietly....they both knew and agreed to Shin Ri's crazy plan...it might be hurtful for Kim Jong Kook..but that was the price he has to pay for hurting Ji Hyo and his two dongsengs..Kang Gary looked at Haha...with a serious face...

" Dong Hoon...do you think we are doing the right thing??...Im so scared that Jong Kook hyung might has grudge against both of us...he might hates us for life...."

" Hyung....why do you still care and think about him??!!...stop thinking about him..its not worth it....for me... this is the best way to make him realized his huge mistakes...he shouldnt be messing with us...although he is the commander..it doesnt mean he could just bashed us anytime...especially with his crazy allegations...he was damn rude...its totally unforgiven."

" Dong Hoon ah...."

" Hyung....I couldnt stand when he came up with those crazy allegations against you...being drunk was not an excuse to simply bashed and accused you with his crazy imagination...its too much hyung!!!"

" Dong Hoon ah...I know youve been a good buddy of mine for years...but...Jong Kook hyung is also our friend..."

" Friend??!!!....you still call him a friend, hyung??!!!...stop calling him hyung..he doesnt deserved that title!!! ..He's no longer my friend or my hyung...he's dead the moment he accused you alive...I care for both of you...but seriously...he didnt appreciate it at all...I still couldnt forget what he did...why are you so soft hearted hyung??...wake up!!!"

" Dong Hoon ah...although Im angry with him...but I still feel guilty....for punching him...and hurting him..."

" Dont be hyung....please...dont be...it would be a lesson for him...he should mind his own words...we have been shooting together more than 4 years hyung...he should know you better...knows your attitude....but did he act like he knows,hyung??!!..he didnt!!!..how could he said such things to you...!!!"

Kang Gary looked at Haha...he seems to be so angry with Kim Jong Kook...he tried to memeries the incident...he frowned...every each details and every inch of movement played in his mind...he tried to make a lucky guess...

" Dong Hoon....why you are so upset with Kim Jong Kook more than I am...supposed to be...Im the one who was supposed to feels more irritates and ed up by his allegations..."

" Hyung....you want to know why??...I tell you..the truth..."

" The truth??...what do you mean by the truth???"

" Hyung...did you still remember the night we were in the hospital and we accidently bumped onto him??"

" Yes....I did...and you told him about the incident in club right??"

" Yupe hyung...because I thought he might realized your serious feelings for Ji Hyo after he knows the truth...how you suffer and devastated...furthermore he also knew everything about your crush on her since day one....he promised me...not to be with Ji Hyo...he even switch off his phone purposely after receiving messages from Ji Hyo about meeting her at the park...he purposely did that, hyung...."

" What??!!..purposely switching off his phone after receiving her message??!!..s*it...he's acting like a as**ole...how could he did that to Ji Hyo??..what happens if Ji Hyo know about it??..."

" Actually..he planned to accept his ex girlfriend back after she was stabbed badly....he felt guilty for rejecting her...if he didnt rejected her at the first place..the incident could be avoided....but if she reject..he planned to get Ji Hyo to be the replacement..in the same time as a bait causing jealousy ..making his ex girlfriend wants him back..he will definitely dumped Ji Hyo for her....its all about her...but...look what he did...its all a mess...he's all f**ked up by his own words.."

" What??!!!...are you serious Dong Hoon??..he plans to use Ji Hyo??!!..he's too much!!...why didnt you tell me earlier about his??.."

" Because I want to see how sincere he was with his words...with me...with you...with both of us..when I heard you said that you have move on...pursuing your own happiness..I was boiled in anger..why did he lied??...why he played with Ji Hyo's feelings??..he's truly greedy..two women at once....why cant he sacrifice like you did....for the sake of our friendship??!!

" Yah Dong Hoon...I guess you are right about him...its not worth it...I guess we should proceed with our plan eh??..lets make him suffer....until he wish to die rather than live.."

" Thats the spirit hyung...thats what I want to hear from you..."

" But Dong Hoon ah...I might have one problem.....and its making me worried."

" What is it hyung...tell me..I'll try to help you solve it."

" Ermmm......Its about Ji Hyo....."

" What about her...???"

" Im scared that she might fall for me...what if...."

" Hyung...you know that she already make up her mind...she choosed Kim Jong Kook over you...although she choose the wrong guy...let her be...why do you have to worry much about her....she wont fall for you at the first place...."

" I dont know Dong Hoon...but its really going to be a big problem if she really falls for me...you know I dont have feelings for her anymore...there's only a place for Shin Ri in my heart..."

" Seriously hyung??...no more feelings for her??...are you sure??...not even a bit??!!"

" No...seriously...not anymore..she had hurt me twice...I had enough...Shin Ri makes me feel relief and she eased the pain...she's a good girl...I wont take any risk to loose her.."

" In that case hyung...dont worry...mark my words okay..I'll make sure she wont fall for you.."

" Aaahhh...Im so relief if you say so...thank you Dong Hoon ah...so what is our next step??."

" Well...you have to get closer to Ji Hyo...makes her feel safe..feel loved..feel..comfortable with you..and in the same time I will try to make Jong Kook hyung angry...in the mean time...Gil hyung and Jung Ri will spy on Kim Jong Kook's ex girlfriend...until we received further instruction from Shun Ri.."

" Okay...that wouldnt be a problem for me...but what about his ex??...any special plans for her??"

" Yes hyung....absolutely...a lovely one..Shin Ri has prepare a nice and bold plans for a lovely girl like her......hahahaha..you'll definitely loves it....its like this hyung......"

Haha whisper the crazy plans to Kang Gary...at first he frowned...but after Haha ended his words....both of them laugh loudly...enjoying the moments..they couldnt imagine what will the ending looks like...but Shin Ri's crazy plans will definitely shakes the whole runningman family...and Kim Jong Kook will suffer...and he will wish he was never been borned...