confession...maybe

Saranghae...Oppa

" Unnie...where are we heading for lunch?"

" What do you have in mind?.What do you want to eat?"

"Unnie..lets just park here and we can walk along the shops...you know window shopping..hahaha"

"Well you and your shopping again huh"

She still remember...when Eun Min accidently leaves her in the middle of a huge shopping mall in Singapore.She was freaking out..luckily Kang Gary came for the rescue..she sigh...

They strolled along the shops when something really capture her eyes..mmm its a red jacket..wow..red..he'll definitely looks y with this jacket..while Eun Min went into the shop..she just keep on staring on the jacket and imagine the look of him wearing it..when in a sudden...someone just bumped into her and makes her nearly falls..without looking at the person..she shouted..angrily..

" Yah pabooo!!!..You dont use your eyes or you pretended to be blind??!!".

That man pulls her up and help her to stand on her feet again..

" Idiot...look at my clothes..its dirty...you paboooo!!!!".

Eun Min runs heading towards Ji Hyo as she heard her shout...

"Unnie...."

Before she can say anything..she smile when she saw Kang Gary with her mong unnie..she starts to walk away slowly without being notice..she loves to see both of them together..

" Mong Ji...stop cursing...I'm scared of the bad Ji Hyo....mianhe Mong Ji".

That guy keeps on bowing...She's familiar with the voice...She hold his shoulder...She smile....

" Kang Gary??....yah oppa...what are you doing here..."

" Ive been stalking you...hahaha.."

" Yah Kang Gary...please be serious...Im asking you.."

He nodded with a smile.he really loves the way she pronouns his name.without hesitations..he pull her hand and hold it tight...she dont even pull it back..she allows him to hold her hand tight.. he grinned happily..when suddenly she stops...he turns and look at her..

" Oppa...my manager..."

" Omo mianhe Ji Hyo ah...Ive forgotten about her.."

Ji Hyo's handphone starts to ring...He was so surprised to hear his song was her ringtone...LeeSsang Blues...Ji Hyo blushed...omo...not infront of him...arghhhh whats with the ringtone..too loud..now he knows...its her manager who call...

" Unnie...you go and have a good time with your monday boyfriend..I have to go back to llsan...you have to ask him to send you home,unnie..bye unnie".

" Eun...."

She hangs up the call...ai this manager...but its okay...she's with Kang Gary..the guy that always makes her feel secure all the time..

" Its okay Ji Hyo ah..oppa will send you okay..I'll be with you today"

" Thank you oppa...you are so sweet"

" Yeah I know...whats why you cant get your hands off me right??".

Ji Hyo realised that she placed both of her hand on his face...omo...its embarrasing...she blushed...she wanted to pull her hand when Kang Gary held her tight on her waist..they walk like a couple..newlywed..she feels safe...

They reaches the restaurant and choose to sit at the end of the corner.They ordered food and while waiting..

" Ji Hyo ah...I have something to tell you.."

"What is it oppa?.you looked stressed...are you okay?"

He smile..staring at her..he loves her being so caring about him..he loves everything about her...her beauty...flawless...her smile shines...like a glazed star...her eyes sparks like a diamond...perfect...everything about her is sooo perfect..

"is she still dating that CEO guy?..never heard of break up news between them..no matter how hard...no matter what it takes..I have to confess...or I'll regret for my whole life...okay Kang Gary...be brave....here goes nothing"

He sigh....

================

Ji Hyo is still waiting for him to tell her about something..but he just stop and nothing came out from his mouth...

" Opppaaaa....."

"Opppaaaaa..."

" Yah Kang Gary.....you want to die?"

She laughs...looking at him...he smiles back...that smile really melt her...stop it....stopppp smilingggggg....she turns away...

" Ji Hyo ah...I will be releasing a new song..and I want you to be the first to listen before the media listens to it"

" Of course oppa..my pleasure...its exclusive for me right...mmmn i mean as the first listener...furthermore i like youu..your song..."

"Aih...why am I behaving like this...so embarrasing".she whisper to hee heart

Kang Gary passed his iphone to her and she started to listen carefully..

"Omo....omoo...waitt...waitt...did I just heard a confession...he's making a confession..is he in love?..bbb..bbuu..buuttt with who??..who is the lucky girl??...she feel jelaous..she wish he can write something for her...buuttt wait...why am i really jelaous??..why do i feel sad..." 

She' s battling with her heart and mind...

"Oppa...you are in love??.who is she?who is the lucky girl?!!"

He can feel the jelaousy air...rotating in front of her..her eyes seems teary..but he smile..he knows...she knows that it is his confession..he knows...he feel satisfied...

She keep on remembering the lyrics...

I dont need hundred other girls

I just need you, I just need you...

You are strong like tequila...

She's tearing...

 He looked at her...

"Dont worry Ji Hyo ah...oppa promise you'll know who is she next week" 

He whisper to his heart...

 

 

 Hi readers..ive editted the next chapter as i realised that its quite loose..lacking of emotions..hope you'll read the next chapter again and please forgive me for my mistakes.