cheering again

Saranghae...Oppa

Its already 1.45am...Kang Gary stops at the cafe nearby the Han river...he was shivering..cause of the drenched clothes..he sat there almost for one hour.She look at him from the counter...he looks very familiar to her...its really him...her brother is a big fan of him..

He started to sneeze..she knows he might catch a cold later ..she quickly runs to her brother's room..looking for a t shirt, shorts and disposable undies...she grabbed a dry towel...she slowly walked to him

" Pabo...change into this...I'll make you a hot soup"

" Wae??...what did you call me just now??"

She giggle...looking at his naive and innocent face..she quickly answered him..with a smile..

" I call you pabo...satisfied??..because why..only fools will walk with drenched clothes around"

" Buttt......"

" Dont worry...my brother is a big fan of you..he wouldnt have any problem if his idol wearing his clothes"

She leave him with the priceless look on his face...he smile...this lady is really something..he put away his cigarette bud...he removes his wet jacket..his wet cap..when suddenly he feels a sharp pain on his hand..it was his stitches...it bleeds pretty bad..

" How am I supposed to remove my ring??ouucchhh..dammnn its ridicilous"

She saw him trying to move his ring from his finger..he rushes to him..

" Dont curse...and dont do that...it will only hurt you more..let me help you okay..but I have to touch you and please dont think that Im trying to take advantage of the well known Kang Gary..I wouldnt dare ...trust me"

He smile and nodded...there's something about her...he looked at her...clearly he could see her beautiful face..beautiful smile...the way she care for him although he's a stranger to her... She take a bottle of oilment from the counter's locker...she carefully rub it on his fingers and his stitches...

" You should take good care of yourself okay...my brother will be upset if knows that his idol falls sick.."

She keeps on nagging..he only stares at her..he didnt know what kind of feeling that he's having right now...but he couldnt stop smiling...

" Yah Kang Gary...why are you smiling like that??..go and change into the dry clothes that I gave you earlier..you can use the middle room..it is my room...my brother will be here anytime.."

He sratch his head..he's lil bit embarrased..he walks to the back..he pushes the door..he was amazed..it is a nice and cozy room...although its quite small..but comfortable enough for the owner.he locks the door and quickly removes all his wet clothes..suddenly he heard a knock from outside...he quickly puts the towel around his waist..he opens up the door..sticking out only his head..

" Hand me all of your wet outfit..I'll wash and dry it for you..hurry up a lil bit the soup is ready to be served.."

" Bbbb....myyy unnnde.."

" Its okay..hand to me everything...dont worry Im not those crazy girl fans who runs over you undies"

She walks away with his clothes in her arms.he quickly locks back the door..he change into the dry outfit..luckily she handed him a disposable underware too. .He truly stunned by her statement...she is so bold with her words...she is fun to be with..she is bubly..she is beautiful..she has a beautiful smile..she is...suddenly he heard a loud knock again..he unlock the door..

" Yah pabo...comeon...my brother is here..I wanted to surprised him...lets go"

He was shocked by her loud voice..she winks at him...she pulls his hand..leading him outside...

" Taaaraaaaa....I present you Kang Gary..."

=============================

When he arrived at the cafe...his lil sister keeps on winking at him...

" What happend to you?? Why are you so happy??..did you wins a lottery ticket??"

" I'm going crazy...I cant believed I met your idol just how..."

" Wae?? Kang Gary?? You mean Kang Gary was here??...Annii..I dont trust you..he has his own restaurant...why he needs to be here..drinking your special coffee??..I dont think soo"

" Actually he drenches himself..I saw him keeps on shivering...Im afraid that he might fall sick..so I decided to lend your clothes to him...its it okay??"

" Are you really sure that he is Kang Gary??"

" Yes..positive..100% sure..wait..I'll prove it to you...just close your eyes...no peeping okay...waittt"

===============================

He was so surprised to see his idol standing beside his lil sister...

" Omo...Mianhe Kang Gary..omo...you..yourself in our cafe..its truly a surprised"

" Yeah its me Kang Gary...by the way I'm so sorry to trouble you and your sister..she even lend me you clothes..is it okay?"

" It would be an honour for me if you feels comfy in those clothes..she really knows how to pick and fits you well.."

They bowed to each other and Kang Gary gives him a manly hug..they starts to have a conversation..she served them with a hot soup..from the conversation he gets to know more about the Park siblings..their parents passed away since they was small..they lived with their grandmother and decided to open a cafe...after their grandmother passed away..her lil sister takes over the cafe and runs it well..while he is the chef in the cafe..he smiles looking at her who seems to be focusing on her brother's story...he finds her attractive..she even make delicious food...surprisingly she's also a coffee lover..she even joke that she'll send him own made coffee for him everyday..he wish that might be true..After spending few hours with them..Kang Gary received a call from Gil...asking his location as he skipped his medication today..well thanks to her..she managed to ease the pain..he didnt feel the sharp pain on his hand anymore..before living..she handed him a food container and two coffee..

" Thank you very much Jung Ri...and to you the most Shin Ri..the soup was delicious."

" Its okay...Im doing it for the sake of human being...if you are an alien..definitely I'll chase you myself"

They laugh...he just stare at her...

" Ermmm...Shin Ri..can I have your handphone number?"

" Oh...too bad..I didnt have one..but you can call our cafe Kang Gary...I'll hand you our business card.."

Jung Ri pulls Kang Gary aside..whispering something to him...he take out his handphone and starts to key in something...she frowned from the counter..the he smile..he gives him a manly hug..and before he walks to his range rover..he look at her again...she was smiling and waving at him...

" I'll come back tomorrow Shin Ri ah....I'll see your sweet smile again tomorrow.."

He bid both of them goodbye...he smile...

" Park Shin Ri, thank you for cheering me again...because of you...I didnt even remember her at the moment...I think I should be with you more..because you makes me forget about her...thank you angel"

He speaks to his heart...happily