the escape..

Saranghae...Oppa

Ji Hyo opened her eyes...finding herself in a while and cloudy room...she tried to figure out..where is she...she frowned..the last thing that she remembered was..being drowned..in a sack which filled with centipedes and spiders...they stung her again and again..and in the same time she was out of air to breath..

" ( Where am I??...why is it so white and cloudy??...am...I...am...I..dead??..omo..this shouldnt be happening..I dont want to die...pleaseee...pleasee God..I dont want to die..I still need to save Jong Kook oppa..nobody knows where are we..pleasee..God..I promised..if you could only make me alive for a few hours..enough for me to release and save Jong Kook oppa..I dont mind to be in hell for the rest of my life...pleasee..pleasee God...)"

Ji Hyo burst into tears...she was crying hard...she felt sorry for Jong Kook..while she was crying heavily trying to accept the fact and endure the pain of being dead...she felt a warm shake on her body....

" Ji Hyo ssi...youre awake..thats good...it means the herbal medicine really helps your body to overcome the stung.."

" Where....am I??....you looked familiar....Ive seen you before...youre dead too??..but..but how??.."

" Ji Hyo ssi...relax...dont move too much..youre not dead yet..I saved you from drowing in the mine...Im Hee Jin...Jong Kook's..."

" Hee Jin??..you mean Im still alive??...but..but how..did you save me??..how come youre not tied up or injured like us??..I dont get it...tell me now Hee Jin ssi..."

" Listen to me...I need to get you out of here as fast as possible before they notice my disappearance...I dont have much time...I know Ive wronged you and Jong Kook oppa..please give this to the police as soon as you managed to escape..and this is for you...after one hour...slowly crawl and leave this room..at that time the guards will change positions..so you'll have enough time to escape..."

" What do you mean by notice your disappearance??...are..are you with....."

" Dont ask me now...dont have time to answer you..Im trying to do the right thing..by saving you.."

" But..but why are you helping me??..you should help your boyfriend...Jong Kook oppa...he was tortured badly by them..."

" Ji Hyo ssi...dont worry about him..I'll help you escape first...and I need you to bring help..so that I can help him later...now..I have to go...and perhaps..you'll need this too..."

" Pleasee do Hee Jin ssi...his condition is bad...Im afraid...if he..."

" Dont worry...mark my word...be careful..there are two guards outside this room...do not make any loud sound..."

Hee Jin passed Ji Hyo her handphone and a sling bag..Ji Hyo nodded and tried to hug Hee Jin for saving her..but she refused to accept her hug as she mentioned it was to repay her sin towards Ji Hyo..leaving JinHyo in her mong state...she quickly walked out of the room and closed the door..Dozens of questions remain playing in Ji Hyo's mind..however..she's glad as she's still alive..she'll thank Hee Jin later..although she had doubted Hee Jin's behaviour...her main focus now is to escape from this place..maybe Hee Jin is right...she needs to get help...one person in her mind...she uses Hee Jin's handphone and sent a message to Kang Gary...hoping him to reply her as fast as possible..As for Hee Jin..each steps she takes is a death warrant for her..she knows she had betrayed her lover..but she felt betrayed herself when "the voice" instructed her driver to shoot her twice..and leave her alone in the farm..luckily she was still alive..when "the voice" picked her up from the hospital..she joined the ride with revenge...deep inside her heart..she regretted the things she had done to Jong Kook and Ji Hyo..she will make it up to them...she was lucky enough when "the voice" instructed her to supervise few assistants to throw the sack into the mine properly without leaving any traces..as she pretended to be satisfied with the "job"..she leave the scene followed by the assistants..and few minutes later after all of them left...she came back for the sack...pull it out from the mine with lots of difficulties and dragging it back to the room...

" (Mianhe oppa...mianhe Ji Hyo ssi...if you know that I was a part of this..you might hated me for life..but atleast for now...let me enjoy receiving appreciation from you...I know I was wrong..but I owe "the voice" and her brother lots amount of money..I couldnt repay them..Jong Kook oppa...I know..nobody treats me good as you did...Im really..really sorry..hope you'll forgive me..one day..)"

====================================

Kang Gary was trying to concentrate on his work...but he failed as he misses Shin Ri so much..why did she choosed to leave him..when the love begun to bloom between them..Gil was watching Kang Gary's behaviour from his room..he knows he shouldnt lie to his bestfriend..but before he could told Kang Gary the truth about Shin Ri..Shin Ri's last words suddenly appeared and remained in his mind...

" Please Gil oppa...if you really love Kang Gary as your buddy...please dont tell him the truth...because if he knows the truth...he'll definitely couldnt concentrate in producing good music...he'll be busy searching for me...Gil oppa, Im doing this for everyone's sake..for you..him..me and my brother..dont want him to be sad..he had enough of sadness and bitter memories in his life..pleasee Gil oppa...he shouldnt know the truth that Im dying because of cancer...pleasee...be happy for me..never ever be sorry for me..."

He sighed...slowly he steps out from his room...walking towards Kang Gary who was sitting at his work station..he pat Kang Gary's shoulder...

" Running out of ideas??..need some refreshments??...lets go out...pehaps you'll be recharged...(mianhe buddy...mianhe...for not telling you the truth...it might hurt you badly..and I couldnt let that happend to you...ever again..)"

Kang Gary just nodded to him..he grabbed his car keys and handed to Kang Gary...

" Today you'll be the driver...I'll be the passenger..hahaha...well its not easy to have Kang Gary as a driver nowadays.."

" Yah hyung...you and your naughty ideas...huh..always love to bully me...when Im around...."

" Hey...atleast I managed to make you smile okay...this Kang Gary looks like he forgets how to smile...come on bro...its only 3 days since she left...but looked at you...you looked like 2 years older...hahahaha..."

" Yah bro...Im missed her so much...why did she left without telling me??..she said she is my friend..but looked at her...being selfish...aishhh...woman and thoughts...."

" Come on Kang Gary...stop nagging like an old woman...lets drive and enjoy the scenery..hope you'll get new inspiration and inspire yourself to write a good song later.."

" Yupe...hopefully hyung...hopefully..."

As they walked to Gil's car...they discussed about Jong Kook and Ji Hyo...its been 2 days since the incident of Jong Kook's scandal bursted out on national tv..he didnt heard anything from his hyung..not even from Ji Hyo..he thought of giving them a courtesy call..but it might be not a suitable time....the scandal was still a hot issue on media..but when he received a call from Jaesuk last night..he felt relief as Jong Kook's agency will held a press conference to clarify his situation and about the scandal...

" Hopefully everything will be okay for him, hyung.."

" Thought you hated him..."

" Bro..although I was hurted by his words and his behaviour..but he is still a part of us..a part of runningman's family..we need to be by his side and he needed our support..thats what families are for..."

" Wow...you really amazed me...you really do Kang Gary..this is the beauty of you..though you hated someone so bad..but still..when it comes to a needed hand...youre the first to offer..."

" Hahaha...enough of your praises hyung...lets drive and chill...needed it really bad..."

They started to drive around and enjoying their conversation..when suddenly..Kang Gary's phone started to vibrate...he reached for his phone in the pocket and tap the screen..it was a message from unknown number...he tap his fingers to open the message..

Kang Gary...Ji Hyo here...please save me..me and Jong Kook oppa have been kidnapped..pleasee..

From : 67×××××

He quickly pushed for the brake and the tyres screetching hard..he looked at Gil...as he heard Gil was cursing..and shouting at him...

" Kang Gary..watch it..you nearly make us killed!!..what the hell happend...damn!!!.."

" Hyung...Ji..Ji..Hyo and Jong..Kook hyung..."

" What about them??...."

" They had been kidnapped..."

" What???!!!!...."

Kang Gary showed Gil the message that he had just received...Gil tried to call back the number..it was answered by Ji Hyo but she keeps on whispering as she was afraid the guard might heard her voice..she hung up as she heard a footsteps infront of the door..

" Kang Gary...she just hanged up..perhaps something had happend...hurry up..we need to be there as fast as possible.."

" Dont worry Ji Hyo ah...we are on our way to rescue you and Jong Kook hyung..just wait for us..."