great news

Saranghae...Oppa

Kang Gary arrive at his studio with a big smile...he is so happy..he cant stop smiling..he cant believe when she told him that she loves him...but...she is still someone's girlfriend..when he thinks about it...he sigh...

" Sssttttressedddd!!!"

" Yah Kang Gary..what happend to you...one minute you were smiling...one minute you were sighing.."

" Nothing hyung..I am okay...well how's zotto molla??cant wait to release it...fans will know...she is the air I breathe..she is the water that cools me off...she is the fire that keep on burning my desire to produce good songs..."

"Ohhh Kang Gary..I'm so touched...I'm melting....let me back hugged you.come here darlinghh....arrgghhhh....if I was a girl...I would definitely fall for you..luckily I'm a guy..."

"Arrgghh hyung pleaseee...I'm not a gay..."

They laughs...

" Why are you so happy..mind to share with me,hyung?..well still you'll need me to cover you up if you wanted to go for a date...hahaha"

" Yah hyung...its Ji Hyo..."

"Aaaahhh...the sunshine of your earth..so..what about her?"

" Ssss...ssshee told me..tthh..hhaattt..."

Kang Gary couldnt continue his words...he's dying in embarrasement...he scretch his head while giving a mong look at Gil..he grab a piece of paper and write something on it...then he passed it to Gil...

"Omo...Jinja??..I'm happy for you broo...I knew it...yesss...then you'll have no more excuses not to compose a good songs huh...your inspiration is here..."

Say Gil while pointing his finger to Kang Gary's chest..He gives him a manly hug.

"Then..we should celebrate..lets go to the club..Simon D will be happy if he hear this..."

Kang Gary nodded...Simon D is one of his closed dongseng..he knows how difficult for him to face Simon D after he broke up with his ex girlfriend..because she was Simon D's friend...they close and lock the studio..headed to the club...living the paper on the table..which writes...

she says she loves me....

 

While in the car...he quickly take his handphone and send her a message...

============================

Mong Ji ah...hope you are okay..me and Gil hyung are heading to the club..meeting up with Simon D..take care..I cant wait to see you on Monday..Nite babe

From: Kang Gary

The vibrates annoyed her...she cant remember when he fall asleep..she had a nightmare..Jong Kook tried to her...perhaps its true she's still traumatized..She looked at the wall clock..its 12.45am..who dares to message her at this time..she reached her phone..there's a smile on her face..she quickly reply it..

==========================

Gaelly...Gaelly..you wake me up..I'm so pissed with you..yaaahh you and your clubbing ha..have fun with the girls..dont want to take care of myself..because you promise you wanted to take care of me..so better do a good job okay..dont want to see you charming face on monday..nite oppa...sar--gha-...

From: Monday Girlfriend

Kang Gary couldnt stop smiling...she called him charming??means she's starting to open up to him..she started to trust him...he knows she's relying on him..he already make a promise to himself that he will put Ji Hyo first before anything else...It turns to be she will be his first priority...Gil glanced at Kang Gary...he's happy for him..he have few questions for him..but he decides to save it for later...he didnt want to spoilt his good mood..as he remembered..the last thing that he mentioned Ji Hyo's name when the dating news between her and her CEO..it cause him drunk for 3days in a row..he hardly sees his bestfriend smile...truly smiling just like now....

" Dont hurt yourself again yah Kang Gary...cant bare to see the sadness rooting again in your heart...I hope you are happy and make a right choice"

Gil whisper in his heart..