making her happy..

Saranghae...Oppa

Hi readers..will continue shortly..am not feeling well...still hospitalized..huhuhu..just took my medication..lil bit sleepy..need a nap for a while..promise to continue the update by today..

=====================================================================

Eun Min and Ji Hyo's parents excused themselves to the canteen..leaving the three friends in the ward..Jong Kook just keep on smiling at Ji Hyo...so as Kang Gary..hr looked back at Jong Kook and nodded to him..Kang Gary walked closer to Ji Hyo and handed her a paper bag...Ji Hyo looked at both of them..

" What is this oppa??..u buy me presents??"

" Well..its an extra ordinary present..from me and Jong Kook hyung..especially for you, my dongseng.."

" Really??..wow thank you Kang Gary..Jong Kook oppa...but Kang Gary..stop calling me your dongseng..it irritates me..Im not that young..huh.."

" Ji Hyo ah..you should thank Kang Gary as he wanted you to feel younger..hehe..you are not that old..still no obvious rinkles on your face"

" Yah Jong Kook oppa!!..you want to die??!!..how dare you talk about rinkles to me..huh.."

Both of them just laughes when Ji Hyo started to sulk..she decided to ignore them and excites checking the contains in the bag when suddenly she saw a small cute teddy card clipped on the side of the paper bag..she opened it and read it

" To our beautiful angel as always...

   without it...youre still beautiful as always...without it..your eyes still shines like a bright stars..without it..your smiles still lighten our world like the sun..without it..your scent still smell good knocking out all the perfume in this world..

BUT...with it..atleast we could share your burden and suffered together..as you always wear "us"on you...

Love...

KJK & KG

she was surprised and touched by their thoughts..they bought her wigs..there are plenty of it..She could feel her warm tears dropped on her face silently..she quickly lower her head and pouted ..Jong Kook just smile...watching his ACE pouting while choosing wigs from the paper bag..

" Whats wrong Ji Hyo ah??...( why are you pouting my princess??..you looked so cute..I wish I could....kiss you..)"

" Jong Kook oppa...I...I...( am I that ugly when Im bald??..you guys even bought me wigs...this means you couldnt accept me when Im bald...)"

" Tell me Ji Hyo ah..you didnt like the wigs??( something is bothering her mind..she looked disturbed..)"

Before Ji Hyo could answer Jong Kook..their conversation were interrupted by Kang Gary's ringtone..It's a call from Gil...Kang Gary excused himself to answer the phone..both Ji hyo and Jong Kook remained silence again...she looked at him with her teary eyes..

" Op..paaa...do I looked ugly when Im bald??..so thats why you and Kang Gary bought me wigs???..what was the intention??..( I know Im bald now..Im no longer the loveable Song Ji Hyo...)"

" Ji Hyo ah..Im so sorry...we didnt meant it that way sweetheart...we just wanted you to be happy..I know you always complaint to Eun Min about being bald..how you missed you hair..how you wish..you...you...have a hair..."

" Oppa....how do you know??..Eun Min told you??( Eun Min..why do you have to tell everything about me to him??..aishh..)"

" No Ji Hyo...she didnt..but I overheard your conversation every night before you went to sleep...because..."

" because you visited me every night....am I right oppa??.."

" Ji Hyo ah...if you didnt like the wigs...its okay...Im so sorry if you feel offended..but I have another idea that will make you happy...just wait.."

" Oppa...where are you going??..No I didnt feel that way at all...but Im just...( Im just sad..I missed my hair...thats all...)"

" Dont worry Ji Hyo ah..will be right back...( I'll do what it takes to get back the smile on your face..even I have to exchange it with my own life..)"

" Oppa...."

Jong Kook just smile at her...trying hard pushing his wheel chair by his own..his wheel chair started to move foward..slowly leaving her ward...she sighed...she couldnt think what is Jong Kook up to..when suddenly she heard laughes outside of her room..she tried to sit and forced herself to put her feet on the floor..slowly..step by step..she tried to reach the door..with lots of difficulties..atlast..she managed to reach the door and surprisingly..she saw all of her "family" are there..her parents..all the RM casts..and her manager..expect for Jong Kook and Kang Gary..Eun Min was busy talking to Ji Hyo's umma..when she saw Ji Hyo leaning against the door..she just smile and walked towards Ji Hyo..

" Unnie..youre supposed to rest..do not force yourself too much.."

" Eun Min ah..I was in the room all alone..everyone just left..including Jong Kook oppa...I couldnt see him...where is he, Eun Min ah??.."

" Oh..Im so sorry unnie...come with me..."

" Eun Min ah..answer me..I asked you about Jong Kook oppa..."

" Just walk with me okay, unnie..you need to sit..you'll see Jong Kook oppa soon okay..dont worry much, unnie.."

" Eun Min ah..where is Kang Gary...he went missing too??..aish this oppa..leaving without telling me..."

" Unnie...stop worrying about others..you need to think about your recovery...not anything else.."

They reached the bench when she was hugged by her umma..she sits besides her..and next to her appa..all the RM casts greeted her happily..especially Kwang Soo keep on teasing her about making everyone the same and nearly tell her something when suddenly Jeasuk hit him on his head...she didnt get it as she was on her "MONG" state again..they keep on talking to her..but what makes her confused was..one by one of the RM casts leave them..excusing themselves and giving reasons that they had schedule to attend..she just nodded and thank them..Eun Min and her parents played dumbed too..they pretended that they didnt know anything...but Ji Hyo knows...something was happening..thats what her ACE instinct told her..

"( Thank all for visiting me..I wont forget your good deeds for me..all of you are truly my family...after my parents...)"

Eun Min hugged Ji Hyo when she saw tears streaming down Ji Hyo's face..she loosen her hugs and wipes her unnie's tears away..she knows Ji Hyo felt touched with the RM casts visits..they never left her alone..always visiting her whenever they had free time..they really care about her..

" Sung Im ah..appa and umma will visit you again in 4days time okay...appa still have a lot of things to be settled..dont worry too much..we will always be by yourside..no matter what..we are so proud and thankful that youre our daughter...take care Sung Im ah.."

" Sung Im...your appa is right...umma will support whatever your decision about the baby, okay..dont worry much..umma will be here again with your appa.."

Ji Hyo was touched by her parents words..she burst into tears..and kneeling down on the floor...he bend herself and bowed to them...her parents were shocked..tried to lift her but she frozed herself on the floor..when suddenly they heard her sobbing voice..

" appa...umma...mianhe..I failed to take care of myself..Im not a good daughter..I failed to be a good daughter for both of you..I bring embarrassed to you both..mianhe appa..umma.."

" Sung Im ah..you didnt do anything bad..everything that happend was fated daughter..dont cry please..please stop kneeling..pleasee..listen to umma and appa.."

" Unnie...its true unnie..you didnt do anything shameful..everything was out of hand..out of our control.."

She slowly raised her head when she feel her umma's hand touching her bald head..and her appa hold her arms and lifted her up..her umma wipes her tears away and hugged her tight..she kissed Ji Hyo's face all over...so as her appa...

" Stop crying Sung Im ah..you are strong..remember??..umma and appa will be back again okay.."

" Thank you umma..appa..Eun Min ah..did you hand my parents the money??..to pay back my neighbours..."

" Sung Im ah..she already did..but its too much Sung Im ah..."

" appa...umma..I worked to support our family..you deserved the money..because I could never repay you both until my last breath..just use it okay...I want you both to be happy..."

" We are more than happy now Sung Im..you take care okay..Eun Min..please take care and keep your eyes on Sung Im..thank you for your kindness.."

 " Dont worry much Mr. Cheon...its my job as unnie's manager..I'll be your eyes and ears.."

They bid her goodbye and walked down from her ward..Eun Min slowly hold Ji Hyo's shoulder and walked her back to the ward..when they reached her room..she was stunned to see darkness in her room..she remembered the last time she left..the lights was on..probably the casual worker switch it off..she sighed..she was about to step in when suddenly....

" SURPRISED JI HYO!!!!..."

she burst into tears again...she could believed her eyes...she keeps on rubbing her teary eyes..she saw all of the RM casts..they were in her room..Jaesuk,Suk Jin,Haha,Kwang Soo,Kang Gary and last but not least Jong Kook..all of them are wearing wigs on their head...and seems the wig fits well on their head..they prepared a big cake for her..they hold her and walked towards her bed...she sits on her bed...they bring the big cake closed to her..she was so happy and warm by their plans..but unfortunately the clumsy Kwang Soo slips down on the floor and the wig fell of his head..her eyes nearly poped out as she realized...that Kwang Soo was BALD as her..

" Kwang Soo...your..your..hair..."

" Noona...this is my way of showing my support to you...luckily Jong Kook hyung said I looked like Tom Cruise when Im bald...means the female will chase me soon..."

" Yah pabo!!..you shouldnt...shave your...."

Before she could finish her sentences...everyone pulled their wigs off...all of them are BALD exactly like her...including Jong Kook..she was so touch...her body started to shivered and trembling...she cried hard...

" Ji Hyo ah...this is all Jong Kook's brilliant idea..atleast we wanted you to know..we are a part of you..and we will always be with you..no matter what happend...friends in need is a friend in deed right??..we are not only your friends..WE ARE YOUR FAMILY...family Ji Hyo ah..."

" True Ji Hyo...its just hair..it will grow soon...but at mean while..lets just looked alike...okay??..."

" Jong Kook oppa....I...I..."

" Now we are equally the same...all of us will wear wigs...same goes to you...hehe...same level of hair growth...dont worry princess...I just wanted to make you happy..."

" True noona..Jong Kook hyung is superb..he didnt forced us at all...all of us are sincerely doing this for you...Eun Min ah..you dont mind to date a bald guy right??"

" Yah Kwang Soo...huh..trying to woo my manager..you want to die??...oppas...and dongseng...Im really speechless right now..thank you for your support and shaving all of your hair were truly something hard to be done...I know..but..deep inside from my sincere heart..I thank you guys again..."

" Mong Ji ah..enough of the sad sentences..Im hungry..cut the cake..lets eat..."

" Yah Ji Hyo..feed me the cake..palli..palli...Jong Kook hyung..you will be the last..so that you can cuddle and pamper her..hahaha"

" Aish Dong Hoon..I want to cuddle too...but not with Mong Ji..I want to cuddle with you...you looked so cute when bald..so tempting!!"

" Yah Gary hyung...Im a father okay..Im straight..arrrghhhh"

" Aish this Dong Hoon..Im not making out with you..just a friend cuddle...STRESSS!!!"

All of them laughes as they were entertained by both of them...Ji hyo smile at Jong Kook...she knows he was trying hard to share her burden..to kiss away her pain and to make her happy again...she wink to him...he smile back...

" Jong Kook oppa...thank you..( Thank you oppa..youve sucessfully making me happy...and smiling again...)"

" Nothing Ji Hyo...its truly nothing...but whatever it is..youre welcome..( Anything for you Ji Hyo ah..anything for you...as long as...you'll be happy...making you happy...even if I have to be a clown...hahaha)"

 =================

 Yay...atlast...sorry readers..late update..I was hiding my phone from the doctor..she will definitely scold me for not resting..really missed you guys a lot..its been days I havent update..pray 4 my health k...thank you..