dont be angry

Saranghae...Oppa

Its shooting day again for runningman members...for Ji Hyo..its a normal routine as she was all tied up with her hectic schedule..she barely rest..she only managed to sleep for about 3hours today..she was to tired..but she still insist to shoot for the sake of her fans...all the way from her drama location..with massive headache she drove herself to the runningman set as Eun Min needs to attend a meeting with her agency..when she arrived..she parked her car..since it is still early morning..she switch off her engine..lower her window and decided to take a short nap..Jong Kook arrived with Gap Jin..he asked Gap Jin to park nearby her car and asked him to wait for him as he approaches her car...he thought of knocking her window but when he saw she was sleeping soundly..he just walk away..heading to his manager..

" Its okay hyung...She was sleeping in her car..I'll go back with her"

" You better take care of her hyung..I heard her had a hectic schedule..I wonder from where did she gets all energy to run around.."

" From me"

" Yah you and your cheesy line again hyung"

" Hyung, dont forget to accompany Hee Jin..hope I can visit her by today.."

" Jong Kook ah..dont worry so much about Hee Jin..you should take care of your present girlfriend..not your ex girlfriend"

" I know hyung..but I keeps on feeling guilty...if I didnt reject her..she wouldnt be drunk and endanger herself"

Gap Jin look at him angrily...he was about to scold him when suddenly

" Yah Kim Jong Kook..what do you mean by you didnt reject her??"

He turns...he was surprised to see Ji Hyo..she was standing behind him with swollen and soggy eyes.she was angry with his statement...Both Gap Jin and Jong Kook at looking her blankly..

==============================

She was having a good nap when she heard two voices talking to each other..she yawned and stretch herself...she open the door and saw him talking to his manager..she was about to give him a back hug when suddenly she heard he ask him to accompany Hee Jin...she stops herself..she hide behind her car..obviously she was not surprised when she heard that name..He has explain everything about who was she in his life..its in the past..but she wanted to listen more...she boiled with anger when she heard him saying if he didnt reject her...she jumped behind him and question him with a shout..

=======================

" Ji Hyo ah...its not what you think"

" Then explain"

" Ji Hyo ah pleeassee...you know she was my past..."

" So??.."

" Ji Hyo ah...I..I...was feeling guilty.."

" Why??..because you still loves her??"

" No..but..but..I cant explain.."

" Fine...Ive got you clear explaination..thank you Kim Jong Kook"

She walks to her car and lift her bagpack..she unlocks her car..she looked at him..

" Talk to me when you have the courage to explain"

She place her bagpack strap on her shoulder and she walks away..he knows that he is in deep trouble..

" Hyung..I ve to go..see you okay"

" Jong Kook ah..she looks angry...its better for you to give her time to calm herself..about Hee Jin..trust her on me okay"

He bid Gap Jin goodbye and quickly chase her..

"Ji Hyo ahh..waiitt..waitt for me"

" Why are you chasing me Kim Jong Kook?"

" Please listen to me..its not you think..I didnt mean anything and please do dont exaggerated too much"

" Me??..exaggerating too much??..how dare you Jong Kook"

" Then listen to me.."

" I am..go ahead and explain..I am waiting.."

He lead her to the bench nearby the makeup room..he look deeo inside her eyes..there were sadness yet anger..he hold his hand tight..

" Its the same explanation babe....its just that I cant avoid feeling guilty for not be able to save her earlier..if I didnt reject her in a harsh way..she wouldnt ended drunk and walk alone at the park..I saw her being stabbed..I was hopeless Ji Hyo ah...I couldnt get her screaming voice out of my head..its been my nightmare.."

 He nearly dropped his tears...she hugged him tight...

" Its okay oppa...Im so sorry because I thought you still have feelings for her..I should put my trust on you..syhhhhh...everything is going to be okay.."

She rub his back..try calm him down..all of her anger fade away with his explaination..

" Mianhe Ji Hyo ah..I shouted at you...I just wish you could trust me more..trust my feelings for you....."

He loosen the hugged..he cupped her face...

" Ji Hyo ah...you have heard my confession...how about you Ji Hyo ah??. Do you really loves me?..since that day in the hospital..until now..I havent heard you say you love me.."

" Oppaa..you know how I feel for you.."

" What Ji Hyo ah...tell me....express it..."

" I...I...I..."

" Say you loves me Ji Hyo...pleaseeee"

" Oppa...stop forcing meee"

" Ji Hyo ah..."

She tried to confess..but she cant..she feels sad because she knows.....she stand from the bench and runs into the toilet..leaving him all alone..she was crying hard...

" Mianhe opppaaa....Im so confused.....I really do loves you...but I loves him more"

he just sit still on the bench...he couldnt explain how he feels right now..the woman he loves cant confess and cant even says she is in love with him...without realizing..his tears dropped...