selfish vs sincere

Saranghae...Oppa

Kang Gary let Haha drives his car as he is still not fully sober, he decided to sit at the back and imagining sweet smile of Ji Hyo which make him laughing out loud alone. Meanwhile Gil sits on the front passenger seat realised that his buddy is laughing all alone as he can see Kang Gary's reflection through the rear mirror, he is worried and quickly turn his head and ask....

" Yah Kang Gary...why are you laughing that loud..what is so funny??"

" Nothing bro...just cannot hardly wait to check out those beauties..we are heading to the mall right??.The old Mr.Gae is back.."

" Omo..we are in trouble if Mr.Gae is back, Dong Hoon. He will definitely caused us problems.."

" Hyung..I prefer to face Mr,Gae rather than the sad Kang Hee Gun..he will caused flood sooner or later..furthermore Mr.Gae is good looking compared to Gary hyung or the sad Kang Hee Gun"

" Yah Dong Hoon..are you saying that I am ugly??"

" You should know it better Kang Gary...moreover being in RM show did really prove that you are ugly..remember when everyone were instructed to draw your face...hahaha..cannot forget those moment.."

" Yah Dong Hoon!!...that is too much..I am not that ugly compared to Jaesuk Hyung..but Gil..do you know how these guys drew me??"

" Let me guess...simple 1 line each for your eyes (left and right)..1 straight line for your nose...another straight long line for your lips and a square box with fine line as your cap..is that it??..that is truly UGLY....."

Haha laugh out loud as soon as Gil finishes describing the drawing of Kang Gary's face..in few seconds three of them laugh together...Gil and Haha are totally happy to see Kang Gary laugh again..they feel relieves as he may forget his sadness and over come his anger..Haha slowly drive the car towards the city mall..Gil catch a glitch of Kang Gary..he hopes during lunch he will be able to clear out the air about Shin Ri to Kang Gary..obviously she is suffering and he did not have a clue about her illness..He hopes to reunite both of them..

For Kang Gary..he has his own agenda..meeting his Monday girlfriend..pretending coincidentally bumped onto her and Jong Kook Hyung and will take her away from everyone as she will definitely trust his advice more than Jong Kook hyung..he will makes her crazy about the clothing choices...he knows much about her than others..although he feel sorry for his two friends which has been dragged into his selfish plan..but he knows they will understand the reason behind of his action...

"Mianhe Gil..Mianhe Dong Hoon...Mianhe Jong Kook Hyung...but I am doing this for the sake of my love towards Ji Hyo..No one can stop me now..no one can....I will prove to her that I am a better lover than Jong Kook Hyung..as long as she is not married means I still have my chance..mmmm,,Ji Hyo ah...I cannot wait to meet you again..your lovely eyes..your sweet smile...your milky skin..argghhhh everything about you drives me crazy...thinking about you can makes me drunk without taking single drop of alcohol as you makes me addicted to you..maybe I should tell you how i feel about you and may the best man wins..its going to be a fair competition between me and Jong Kook hyung..he will definitely has disadvantage..he is always shy and awaits for female to approach him first..i bet he would not wins Ji Hyo's heart yet..not even close to 100%..Ji Hyo ah..I will make you fall for me again..and when you really fall for me..I promise that I will take good care of you princess..and you are going to be untouchable by anyone expect for me.."

Kang Gary grinned and ended it with a wide smile through his face...He feel so relieves after taking to himself..talking to his heart...he lookout the window..he breathes in deeply as he knows.....they are heading to her way...let the cupid of love shoots his arrow....

" Yah Kang Gary...which mall are we going?...there are lots of malls around here..but the nearest mall is city mall..mmmm hyung, still we need to disguise ourselves or else we are going to be in live runningman..hahaha"

" Live runningman??,,,omo it is going to be scary..furthermore we have Gil with us..my hyung here is not a good runner..aren't you Gil??"

" Stop teasing me Mr.Gae...I may not be a good runner but I am a good singer...and I AM NOT UGLY AS YOU..."

" Stressssssss!!!!"

Haha and Gil laugh out loud again as they heard the favourite word of Kang Gary which has been unheard for sometimes...Kang Gary try to act normal..he decided to instruct Haha to drive to the city mall..Ji Hyo's favourite place for shopping...he knows he will meet her there...COINCIDENTALLY..Haha just smile and continue to drive..Gil started to mumble about what kind of food that he wish to eat for lunch..slowly they will reaches the entrance in 10 minutes time...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ji Hyo and "Song Kook" nearly reaches the parking entrance...she smiles widely full with satisfaction when she checked on her new unnie...."Song Kook" slowly look for a parking space..luckily a car just reverse to leave the spot..he quickly gives signal and wait patiently..after the car left..he reverse his car and entered the parking spot easily..

" Ji Hyo ah...although I am wearing like this..I still need to put on the face mask or else I am going to be in trouble..please Ji Hyo..."

" Don't worry unnie, I am not that mean..nobody will recognised my unnie...you can put on the mask unnie.."

As he heard her agreement on the face mask, he quickly open up the compartment to get the face mask but she stopped him angrily...she hit his hands for a few times..he tries to hold her hands down...frowning to absorb the pain...he nearly shouted

" But you have just agreed "

Ji Hyo looked into "Song Kook" s eyes...trying to hide away the evil grin...she just smile and reaches for her handbag..slowly lifting a packet of pinky face mask out of her handbag..purposely hanging the packet in front of "Song Kook" s face....

" You are wearing only this..."

" Yah Ji Hyo ah...I am all purple..and now..pinky face mask???...can I just.."

Before he could finish his sentences..Ji Hyo cut his word...

" Only this...."

" But Ji Hyo ah...."

" Only this..."

" It's pink...."

" Only this or I am going back alone"

" Okay..okay..fine...give it to me...me purplish....mask pinkish...aishhhh I am so doom!!!...what are you trying to do Ji Hyo ah..trying to turn me into Hello Kitty??..I am too muscular to be one"

She laugh when she heard he mentioned "HELLO KITTY"....

" No unnie...hello kitty is too far cute...you will be my one and only " Song Kook PP"...

" Song Kook PP??"

" Yes.. Song Kook Purple Pink"

" Yah SONG JI HYO!!!"

Ji Hyo quickly tease "Song Kook" by making her merong face...Both of them laugh and deep inside Jong Kook's heart..he feels happy to see Ji Hyo laugh..he finally managed to see the old Ji Hyo who is fun to be with...he could feel happiness every time she laugh..she truly shine...After putting on the face mask.."Song Kook" leave the driver seat and rushes himself to the passenger's door...Ji Hyo smile as she knows how gentleman Jong Kook could be and that's one of the reason why she fell for him...trying hard to treat him as her unnie...she gives him an evil grin..

" Thank you unnie..how gentlewoman you can be...I am impress.."

" Not a problem at all Ji Hyo..anything for you'

" Song Kook" tries hard to control his voice..yet again..both of them burst into laughter.....He took the handbag from Ji Hyo's hand and ensure to lock the car..he hold her arm tight and started to take the lead into the mall elevator..there are one old couple who were also waiting for the elevator..Ji Hyo realised that the old male was looking at "Song Kook" and she decided to tease "Song Kook"..

" Unnie...you look so y..."

" Cut it out Ji Hyo ah..."

" Unnie..do you realise that the old man beside you is looking at your s??"

" Cut it out...shhhhhhhhh"

" Unnie.....your s are sooooo HUGE"

" Yah!!! why do you..."

The old couple started to look at each other and stunned by what they have heard..in a sudden he realised he failed to control his "female' voice...

" Omo unnie..hahaha you scared them..."

" Yah you!!..that is too much...mianhe..mianhe..I just did an operation,,that is why my voice sounded like this"

Before " Song Kook" could apologise more..Ji Hyo quickly pull "her" hand into the open elevator...luckily the old couple was heading down to lower level of the parking meanwhile for both of them..heading up to the 3rd floor...as soon as the elevator door close.."Song Kook" plan to get "her" revenge.."She" started to lean close to Ji hyo..and blocked her against the elevator wall..Ji Hyo knows that she was in trouble.."Song Kook" lifted down "her" face mask and slowly moving "her" lips towards Ji Hyo's lips...Ji Hyo could feel her heart beats like crazy..however she close her eyes waiting for "her" lips touches her....as for "Song Kook" when "she" realised that Ji Hyo had closed her eyes..."she" just stopped and smile....slowly "she" whispered...

" Saranghae Ji Hyo"

and their lips meet.......