lies..its all lies

Saranghae...Oppa

Today is another usual routine for runningman members..they have to reach the location 2 hours earlier in order to get prepare for the shoot..Jaesuk is the earliest to arrive..due to cold weather he decided to stay in his car when he sees a familiar muscular guy heading to the caravan..he waved and shout his name....

"Kim Jong Kook!!!!!....."

Jong Kook heard someone call out his name but its quite dark..he looks around..searching for the voice...when he turns to his left,he sees Jaesuk waved at him..he walks slowly towards him..

"Morning hyung...you are so early..how long you have been here?.where are the others?"

"Morning Jong Kook ah..yah..I am the mc..how can I be late..hahaha..I reached 10 minutes ago..mmmm Suk Jin and Gwang Soo are on their way here..I don't know about others..let's sit on the bench over there.."

Jong Kook nodded and followed Jaesuk to the nearby bench..he place himself comfortably... He looked at Jaesuk..Jaesuk just portray a smile..which make Jong Kook frowned...

" Is there something wrong with my face,hyung??..why are you smiling?"

He scratch his head....

" Jong Kook ah..I know you are looking for Ji Hyo... She'll be here..I've already called her..later when she comes..go and apologizes to her..I've talk to her few days ago..she's okay and willing to forgive you..let's start new Jong Kook ah.."

" How do you know that I was looking for her,hyung?.I received a message from her saying that she forgive me,hyung..yeah...we should start fresh..hyung,thank you very much hyung"

Jong Kook give him a manly hug..but he frowned....thinking about something..

" Hyung, why is she willing to forgive me that easy?..I've done something bad to her..it might turn into something worst if Gary didn't came for the rescue."

"Jong Kook ah...you really wanted to know why?..because she likes you..but she's scared of you now..you never take advantage on her before..she needs her time,Jong Kook ah..you are supposed to be her protector..not a jerk who try to take her for granted..."

" Jjjiii..Hhhhyyoo liikkkess mee,hyyyunngg?...arree yyyooouu sssuurree??...bbbbut she is dating her CEO right?"

" Yes..she likes you since your Turbo days...she's fan of yours..even in family outing, she had once said she loves you..but because of your loveline with other female celebs..she decided to stay low...about her relation with the CEO guy..its all over...its a part of her life history now...that's what she told me.."

" Oh my god,hyung... I don't believe this..this is the happiest moment in my life...she loves and like me too...pabo me!!...I've to apologize to her later.thank you,hyung...thank you.."

Jong Kook's mood change immediately after getting a good news from Jaesuk..he jumps around happily acting like a 6 years old boy who received a new toys from his parents..

" I promise you,hyung...I won't make her cry again..I promise,hyung.."

He hugged Jaesuk again..he shouted happily...he had prepare for the worst but he didn't expect things will be other way..perhaps God heard his prayer and granted it...make it a dream come true...He sits back beside Jaesuk...

"But hyung..I thought she was closed to Gary nowadays..my friend even bumped onto them while having a coffee few days ago...the way my friend told me as if they looked like a couple..calling each other with lovers nicknames.."

" Jong Kook ah...she just showing her gratitude to Gary..you know how she broke down when that tragedy happens.. Gary supports her well..bringing her back to reality..he really cares for her but she just likes him as a brother..she loves him as a brother..she even told me she had to said saranghae to Gary in order to make him stop bowing and kneeling to her..its only words..it meant nothing to her" 

" But that might give Gary a big bang...you know how he falls for her,hyung..furthermore he is my dongseng,hyung.. He must be devastated if he knows this.."

Jong Kook sighed...he can't imagine what will happen to his dongseng if he knows the truth..Why she has to say that words if she didn't mean it..its not fair for his dongseng.,

" Jong Kook ah...don't stressed yourself...we don't even know what is beyond our future.,take it slow..step by step.."

Jaesuk feels sorry for Kang Gary..but things goes out of hand..beyond his control..obviously Ji Hyo tried to stop Kang Gary from begging and kneeling..she just spilt the words without thinking about the consequences..he really needs to talk to him later...

Jong Kook nodded..he understands well what Jaesuk is trying to say..he smiled...can't wait to meet her...

=======================

Near by the bench..a man hides himself behind a tree...he feel warm tears falling...he heard everything...every single thing...he still meant nothing to her...nothing...just one sided feels...he is angry...sad...feel cheated by the magical words..he is devastated....he punches the wall twice...it bleeds his nuckle and fingers...but he can't feel the pain as his heart is aching more...

 

 Hey guys...Ive added few things in the next chapter as I missed few important info on Ji hyo's CEO bf...and the flashback for the phone conversation between Ji hyo and Jaesuk...happy reading...enjoy