I regret...sorryyy

Saranghae...Oppa

Jong Kook lay down on his bed after looking at the bruises on his face..Its a gift from his dongseng for trying to........he close his eyes...He regret what happen but he couldnt help it..he really wants her...he really needs her....he take his handphone and search for a name...he send a message...

Ji Hyo ah...oppa is sorry...Oppa went over board..please forgive oppa  

From: Kookie Oppa

========================

Ji Hyo's handphone starts to vibrate...Kang Gary send her back until the front door..he really care for her..he needs to go back to the studio as Gil needed him for song composing..She lazily reaches her handphone...she sees his message...But she ignores..she still cant believed what just happend between her and Kang Gary..but he still didnt know that she have already broke up with her boyfriend..she havent decided either to tell the truth or just keep it to herself quitely..she smile when she thinks about him...she's touched by his sincere words..his sincere looks..his ugly...naaahhh not ugly..but average look..he's charming...because of him...she got her smile back..her moment was interrupted by another vibrates

 

Ji Hyo ah...please forgive me..but I really loves you..and I know you loves me too

From: Kookie Oppa

She delete the messages...

=========================

Jong Kook knows that Ji Hyo must hated him so much..he punch the mirror hard..he bleeds his nuckle..but its nothing compare to what he have done to Ji Hyo..served him right..his emotion mixed up...he dont know what he should do..perhaps he should talk to someone..yeahh he needs to talk to someone....He took a quick bath..change and leave his house...walking towards his car and driving to his hyung's house...while driving along the junction which full with clubs..he notice a familiar looks..yeah its her...she's hugging a random guy..she's drunk from the way she walks...she looks happy...he sigh...means the tears...the sweet words are just another act from her...its okay Hee Jin...He smile and continue driving..

Upon arriving at Jaesuk's house..he could see his hyung is already waiting for him..he parked his car and walk straight to him..he give him a manly hugged..

"Sorry to disturb you,hyung..I..."

Before he could finish his words..Jaesuk pat his shoulder..giving its okay sign..they went inside the house where he greet Jaesuk'family..after having a short conversation..Jaesuk leads Jong Kook to his reading room..His wife came in with hot tea for both of them..after she left...Jaesuk look at Jong Kook's face..he notice the bruises..

"What's wrong with your face Jong Kook?..Did you get into a fight?.How dare they challenge the commander.."

" Its not they hyung...its him"

" Him?...him who?"

" My dongseng"

Jaesuk was surprised to hear that..he tried to understand the whole situation.He looked at Jong Kook's facial expression..he sigh..

" What happend Jong Kook ah...share with me...which dongseng beat you like this?..Haha or Kang Gary?"

" I deserved more than this,hyung..I deserved more than a punch.."

He tried to control himself from burst into tears..he told everything to Jaesuk..how he accidently met his ex girlfriend during lunch..how she begged him to start all over again.how she budge into his house under alcohol influence...how he let her go..then Ji Hyo comes into the picture...how bad he tried to kiss Ji Hyo when the kiss turn into greediness...lust and trying make her his...luckily Kang Gary arrived on time...and that's why he gave him this gift...he managed to save Ji Hyo from his evil act...he regrets it so bad...Jaesuk nodded..and understand how Jong Kook feels...He really scare that Ji Hyo might hate him for life..He cant accept the fact if that happens.. Jaesuk keep on thinking how he can help Jong Kook to solve this matter..he knows how Jong Kook is..he's the one that responsible to bring Jong Kook into runningman..

" Jong Kook ah..I'll try to talk to Ji Hyo...try to make she understand why you treated her that way..but you have to be patient Jong Kook ah..it will be not be easy as you needs to understand how she felt after the incident..She look high upon you Jong Kook ah..she look at you as someone she can rely on...her knight...someone who understands her well...she's comfortable with you..that's why she open up to you Jong Kook ah..you have to remember that she is still someone's girlfriend..and her boyfriend might just jumped on you...who knows..and luckily Kang Gary managed to control his temper..he might cause morw injuries to you..he used to a boxer for 10 years...he still respects you as his hyung..do you know that Jong Kook ah"..

" But hyung...I love her so much...and about Gary..I dont know how to face him.."

" Jong Kook ah...if you really loves her...you should put her first...priority on her..dont push her too much..love is about care...sincere..cherish..understand..trust..let her decide her own happiness Jong Kook ah..when it comes to love it doesnt mean we have to be with the one we love..sometimes love is about sacrifies...if you really loves her..then be happy for her..trust me..."

Jaesuk give Jong kook a pat on his arm...after few hour having a long conversation..he decided to leave...he bid Jaesuk goodbye and drive himself to the peak of a hill where he could see a calm and beautiful scenery at night in Seoul..He parked and walk slowly to the side of the small divider...perhaps Jaesuk is right about it...he sigh..

"Mianhe Ji Hyo ah..."

He felt warm fluid on his face...

" Saranghae Ji Hyo ah...."