Im so sorry...

Saranghae...Oppa

Its been raining heavily for hours..Ji Hyo has prepared everything for her special guest of the night..she still remember how excited she was when Jong Kook promised her that he'll come tonight after he ended his photoshoot sessions..she stare outside the window..trying to look for him...worrying he may get wet on his way to her house...she moves her sight from the window to the dining table...she smiled...she felt satisfied..preparing and cooking by her own for both of them..although she was not a good cooker..but she had given her best for tonight...she should be thankful because Eun Min had helped her a lot tonight..after they ended their "little drama"  in the studio..she decided to cancel her dinner with Eun Min...Ji Hyo told her that Jong Kook is coming and they will have dinner together...Eun Min just smile and straight away drive her to the nearest hypermarket...Ji Hyo bought herself some groceries...and luckily there's a florist located next to the hypermarket..she bought a dozen of a fresh white tulips..after finishing her shopping...Eun Min send her unnie to her house and she bid her goodbye..she knows her unnie needs her privacy time and space...as for Ji Hyo..she started to walk into her house..putting all the things that she had bought earlier in the kitchen..tossed her handbag and handphone on the sofa..its nearly 7pm..she knew she didnt have much time to prepare a "real dinner" so she decided to prepare a light and simple dinner for both of them...she grabbed the apron and tie it around her waist and put the string on her neck..she started to check on the groceries..separating it by group..vegetables..meat..and some fruits..she even bought candles for their dinner...she wish it will be the first most romantic dinner that they ever had..she carefully placed the vegetables in two different bowls..slowly she cuts the vegetables in shape and smaller size so it will be easier for them to consume the food...she grinned as she remembered Eun Min's comment about her cooking few days ago...

" Unnie...I know you dont eat vegetable regularly...but please cut it in a smaller size..Im not a cow..its too big for my mouth...see???..its more like a...mustache..hahaha..."

Eun Min by trying to eat the long and unproperly cut cabages...she looked like a women with a long mustache...its true...she agreed on that too...its her mistakes..finishing with the vegetables..she proceed to the meat...

" Mmm....what should I do with the meat???..oppa loves steak but he seldom eats it...he's the Mr.health freak..hahaha...let me think...aish Ji Hyo..better check in the receipe book..much easier.."

She opened the overhead cabinet..reaching for the one and only receipe book that she bought three weeks ago...grabbing it down and slowly she slides pages by pages...in the end she nodded and smiled...she knows what to prepare for their dinner..after one hour and a half..she managed to prepare three different dishes for them...she put all the dishes in a proper plate and decorate them..she placed the dishes in the heater...so that the food will remain heated..   

" Yay..atlast...Im so proud of myself..aishh...I need to decorate the dining table too....pali..pali Ji Hyo...its already 8.30pm..."

She quickly removes her apron and heads to the dining table..she placed a tall vase contains fresh white tulips that she'd bought earlier in the middle of the table..she grabbed the candle stand...and place the candle one by one..arranging the cutlery as the last task for her...she felt satisfied and relieved..

" Food done..decoration done...what else...mmm...now..I just need to wait for Jong Kook oppa...hahaha...mmm..but I think..there's something I still need to do..aisshh..pabo..I need my bath and a proper clothes..."

She rushed to her room..walking straight to her bathroom..she turns on the hot water in the bathtab..after checking the tempreture..she slowly soaked herself in the water...enjoying her hot bath...15minutes bygone..she quickly dries her hair..and opened her closet...choosing the best dress for tonight...she choose a short black dress...everything was so perfect..she puts on some perfume..added a red lipstick to her kissable lips..a simple earings which suits her free hair..she looks gorgeous...she smile while studying her own reflection in the mirror...

" Oppa...its been a long time we havent spend time together...aisshhh..why I sounded so desparate..mmm...maybe I should act like this..ehemmm...ehemm..oppa...Im so happy that you could make it today..Ive prepare something special for us..aisshhh..no..no..no..thats too formal..not like me at all...mmm..okay..okay..maybe this will be enough..hi oppa..youre here at last..come on in...Ive cooked something for us..pali..pali..Im hungry..hahaha..arrghhh dont stress yourself Ji Hyo..why youre so nervous..he is just Jong Kook oppa..thats all..not Tom Cruise..aisshhh...relax Ji Hyo...relax..dont be over excited..or else he will say that youve fallen for him..okay..now lets go...still need to end the finishing touch..."

She walks from her room..heads straight to the dining table...nodded and checking everything on the table..She go to the kitchen..opening the heater and taking out the dishes...bringing it to the dining table..she grinned widely with satisfaction in her eyes..she knows he'll be here anytime..so she lighten up the candle..switiching off the lamp...and waiting for him nervously...she heads to the sofa...reaches for her handphone..checking any calls or messages from him..but it disappoint her...however...she keeps on persuading her heart and feelings that maybe he'll be a bit late as she remembered he was having his photoshoot before she left him...when suddenly a loud thunder strike and it started to rain...she sighed...reaching the tv remote..she switch on the tv..nothing really interest her tonight expect for her eyes keeps on staring at the wall clock...its nearly 9.15pm...

" He'll be here soon...dont worry..perhaps he's still in photoshoot sessions..or he caught up in a bad traffic...calm down Ji Hyo...calm down.."

Slowly...her eyes started to become heavy as she was tired due to her schedule today...without realizing..she fell asleep...a loud voice from the tv wakes her up...she didnt realized how long has she fell asleep...she looked at the wall clock..its 9.45pm...she felt relieve..she thought she fell into a deep sleep...she might not be able to hear him if that happens..

" Where is he??...has he forgotten about our dinner tonight??..aishh...hopefully nothing happens to him...Im quite worried as the rain is getting heavier now..oppa...be safe okay...aishh Ji Hyo...he cant hear you..maybe I should give him a call..."

She reached for her handphone..and dial Jong Kook's number..patiently waited her call to be answered...but..the tone ends and her call is directed to the voicemail box...she try again..hoping this time he'll answer her..but still..it ends with the voice from the voicemail box again..she sighed...her stomach started to betray her...growling sound clearly can be heard...she's hungry..soooo hungry...but she still insisted to wait...

" Maybe oppa is driving...thats why he couldnt answer me..maybe I should try again...miss tummy...I know that youre hungry..but please wait okay..he'll be here soon..I promise..."        

She dial Jong Kook's number again..but this time it went straight into his voicemail box..she started to feel disappointed..and frustrated..all of her afford was a waste...obviously...she could feel a hot water dropped from her eyes...

" Why am I...crying??...he'll be here...maybe his handphone is dead..dont worry too much Ji Hyo..he'll reach soon..."

She keeps on dial his number...its still the same..the voicemail box answered her..finally she decided to message him..       

 

Oppa...where are you??..are you coming??..the food is getting cold..better be fast...see you...

From : Ji Hyo

 

She knows its going to be pending..but she stills send it to him...she throw away her handphone on the carpet..lazily she walked into her kitchen..reaching for the main cabinet where she placed her treasure...SOJU...she grabbed four bottles...and walked back to the window...she sits at the single seated couch nearby the window..she started to drink her soju...

" Oppaaa....where are you??..you know Im so worried about you..you had promised me that you'll meet me tonight...oppaaa...can you hear me??..Ive prepared everything for us..Ive cooked you a nice dinner...Ive lighted the candles...and Im sitting in a very romantic mood right now.."

She stare outside the window..the rain keeps on pouring heavily...she felt wasted atlast..her patient begins to fade..she drink the soju in big gulps..within few minutes..she emptied the first bottle..she put the empty bottle nearby her legs...she grabbed another bottle...drinking it with one deep breath..she nearly chocked herself..but she felt relief..

" Oppa...you know what...I was such a fool..I hope too much...maybe..but you said youre coming!!..Im still waiting right here for you...aisshhh...pali..pali..show up...Im soooo hungry...pity miss tummy...oppa...where are you??..you better call me or reply my message otherwise youre going to be sorry for the rest of your life...for messing with..me!!!...oppa...its raining outside..its cold..but Im feeling hot..no...not hot...warm..yeah...warm..because of my good friend here...my SOJU will never betray me...not ever..."

She drink continously without realizing she's getting drunk..tossing away the second bottle..within few minutes...she had her third bottle emptied too...she grabbed the fourth bottle..she try to stand..but she fell on her knees...slowly she crawl to the dining table..

" Oppa...you lied to me...you lied...you lied...where are you??!!!...Im so tired waiting for you like a fool!!!...Im sitting alone in the dark like a pathetic old woman...hahahah..pabo Ji Hyo..he will never show up...never...."

she tried hard to stare at the wall clock...after concentrating...she managed to know the time..its almost 10.55pm...with all her might..she pushed herself up...holding the dining chair..finally she managed to sit on the chair..her eyes started to fill with tears..the tears streaming down on her face...she stare at the food that she had prepared earlier..the white tulips...the candles which about to dim soon...she shouted angrily...and burst into tears...

" Why oppa???..Ive prepared this for US...I even skipped my dinner only to eat with you...I wear this dress only to look presentable infront of you..I was truly excited to meet you...why are you doing this to me!!!!...what have I done wrong??!!!...arrgghhhhhh...."

She lost her temper....she started to throw the soju bottle on the floor..and it shattered into pieces..she blowed off the candles and she swinged her hand on the dining table...everything on the table ends on the floor...she screamed hard...slowly she stands up from the  chair..heads to the sofa..although in the dark..she knows her furniture well..stepping on the shattered pieces..of glasses from the broken bottle and plates...she ignores the pain as her heart is aching more..the bleeds couldnt be seen..but she knows..deep inside..she's started to fall for him too..thats why she's behaving like this...she doesnt care anymore...she managed to reach the sofa..she slammed herself on the sofa...she could feel her world spins madly...tears streaming down her face..making the sofa wet...

" Oppaaa.....I wish...I wish...I dont have this...feelings...its hurting me badly...oppaaa.....I...I..."

Within few second...she had fallen asleep...a deep sleep...her feet was bleeding badly..

Its nearly 1am...Eun Min reached Ji Hyo's house...she couldnt keep on smiling..imagining her unnie having a good time with Jong Kook..she parked her car and walked to the lift..reaching Ji Hyo's unit...she could see two man standing infront of the door..knocking and pressing the bell again and again..she rushed towards them as she's scared they might be thieves trying to rob her unnie's house...as she approached them...they looked familiar enough for her..Its Gap Jin and Kim Jong Kook...she was frozed to see them...

" Gap Jin oppa??..Jong Kook oppa??..what are you both doing here??.."

" Eun Min!!...its good to see you..hurry up and open the door..we have been knocking and pressing the bells for more than 1 hour..."

" Wae???...Didnt unnie open the door for you both??...maybe she had fall asleep...you know how tired she was today..she prepared dinner for both of you..and even bought dozen of fresh white tulips which giving a sign that she's in a good mood.."

" Ji Hyo cooked for me???...really??..wow..that would be amazing...I really owe her an apology for being late..."

" Its not your fault Jong Kook ah..its mine..Ive should told you earlier about the meeting in the studio...so that you could informed Ji Hyo that you'll be late.."

" Aishh...stop talking you guys..its not the right time to blame ownselves..lets get in and check on my unnie..."

Eun Min unlocked the door and pushed it widely..she was surprised to see the house in the dark...she knows her unnie will definitely leaves the living room lights on..she slowly find the switch...turning it on...three of them are shocked and frozed to see the condition of the house...

" What happened??..everything is a mess..foods..shattered glasses and plates..cutlery..flowers and broken candles...oh my gosh..."

" I think I know why....."

" Eun Min ah...do you think your unnie was robbed???..."

" No oppa...I think she's truly angry with you...looked at those soju bottles..it proves that unnie had purposely make herself drunk...see???...unnie is sleeping soundly on the sofa...and thanks to you Jong Kook oppa..she even refused to have her dinner with me..thats why she easily drunk...empty stomach..huh..."

" Becareful not to step on the shattered glasses..Jong Kook ah..you better stay and accompany her...I and Eun Min will clear this whole mess..."     

Jong Kook felt guilty..he knows he should have informed her earlier..its all his fault..he didnt even realized that his handphone is dead..approaching Ji Hyo slowly..his eyes was pinned on her feet..its bleeding..maybe she accidently steps on the broken glasses..he sit on the carpet by her side...studying her face..he saw dried tears on her red cheek..he was absolutely angry with himself..

" I sure owe her a big apology and Ive to make sure that she'll forgive me...if not..Im going to regret for my whole life..aishh Ji Hyo...why did you do this to yourself??..."

He sighed hard..his eyes started to fill with tears..but he managed to hold them..

" Eun Min ah...do you have first aid kit..Ji Hyo's feet is bleeding..perhaps she did stepped on the glasses..."

" Its in the tv cabinet oppa..right latch.."       

 He search for the first aid kit..and he opened it..taking a bottle of iodine, clean goss and a medical plaster...he walked to the kitchen..and pour some lukewarm water into a big bowl..he walked back to her and kneeled infront of her feet..with care..he wiped and clean the blood from her feet..without he permission..his tears dropped down continously..after cleaning her feet..he could see few pieces of the broken glasses has stabbed her feet..he removes it as slow as he could without waking her up...he wipes his tears using the back of his hand...when suddenly...

" Oppaa....I know...Ive fallen.....for.."

He heard her mumbling about something...but she didnt finishes her words..a loud snore makes him relief..Ji Hyo has fallen back asleep..after aiding her feet with a clean goss and cover the cuts with medical plaster..he knows she couldnt walked for a few days..

" Dont worry Ji Hyo ah..I'll repay my sin to you..."                          

He had his eyes on Gap Jin who was busy assisting Eun Min clearing the mess..he walked to Gap Jin and whispered something to him..he just nodded...and Gap Jin whispered the matter to Eun Min..she smile widely...agreed with Jong Kook's request...after clearing and re-arranging back the dining table and chair..Eun Min and Gap Jin excused themselves..leaving her unnie and Jong Kook alone..Eun Min handed her keys to Jong Kook and asked him to take good care of her unnie..he locked the door after bid them goodbye...he thanked them for their helped..slowly he walked back to Ji Hyo and carry her in his arms..luckily she's light..so its not a problem for him at all..he head straight to her bedroom..slowly putting her down on her bed..adjusting her position so that she will be comfortable..he tugged the blanket on both of her side..he stare at her...admiring her beauty...

" Jong Kook oppa....I know..you'll be here soon..."

He smiled hearing what she had said..running his fingers trough her soft hair...

" Ji Hyo ah..Im so sorry..I'll take care of you for one whole week..I'll be your everything..Ive asked Gap Jin and Eun Min to clear our schedule..Im ready to accept whatever your punishment is..and you looked beautiful tonight..truly beautiful..Im so sorry again for making you cry and sad..I wont...promise you anything anymore..but I will make you see how big is my love for you and feel it by yourself...than its up to you to decide...either you accepted or rejected me..Ji Hyo ah..I'll prove to you that I really love you and wish you can be the mother of my children...I LOVE YOU...Song Ji Hyo..sleep tight...I'll be here..by your side..Good night angel..."

He reached for her hands..he locked her fingers with his fingers...he kissed her forehead..her both cheeks and a peck on her lips..he sit on the carpet beside her...gripping her hand tight..slowly he lay his head on the bed board side...closing his eyes...and wish..

" I want to dream about you Ji Hyo..see you in my dream..."

Within few minutes...he fall asleep..