its embarrasing!!..

Saranghae...Oppa

Kang Gary walked into the physio room after ended his long call with Gil..he steps slowly with intention not to distrub Jong Kook's session..reaching the walking bar..he was surprised to see both Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were on the floor..kissing each other passionately..he grinned watching them...he took their photos using his phone camera..

" Hahaha...still not admitting youre in love with him eh Mong Ji??..well I got the prove of a lovely couple this time..if you still didnt admit or confessed your love for him..I will surely makes you surrender and blackmail you with this lovey dovey photos..hahaha...Mong Ji ..Jong Kook hyung..got you both this time..perhaps I should prank you both..hahaha...I wanted to see either both of you will stand up for each other..hahahaha"

He walked back to the front door and pretended to shout in anger..his voice was loud enough to make both Ji Hyo and Jong Kook broke their kiss..Ji Hyo quickly pushed Jong Kook's hand off her but Jong Kook purposely tighten his grip on her neck...

" Jong Kook oppa!!..let me go..you heard Gary oppa's voice..he might saw us..let me go...now!!!..."

" Ji Hyo..so...whats with Kang Gary??..let him be..its better for him to see us like this..me kissing you...and you kissing me..you really enjoy the kiss dont you??..come on...he wouldnt be that fast..."

" Yah oppa...let me go...who says I enjoy kissing you??!!..pabo!!..let me go...before Gary oppa walks in.."

" Okay..I will..but with one condition..then I will let you go...pleaseee...( hahaha..you will never forget this for your whole life Ji Hyo ah..trust me...)"

" Alright oppa..what is it??...( aishh...what does he wants this time..hopefully not another kiss..Im melting in your arms pabo!!..dont you realized??)"

" Kiss me...one more time...hurry up..."

" Yah pabo!!..no way...Im not kissing you again...huh..let me go Oppa...please..."

" You know my condition..its so easy...up to you then if you loves me to hold you in my arms..you know my special muscle is really happy to meet your honey bun..hahahaha"

" Kim Jong Kook!!...you want to die??..aisshhh..okay..okay...just one kiss..close your eyes.."

" No I wont..you may hit my head...hahaha..Ive already know your moves Song Ji Hyo..dont fool me when you cant.."

" Okay..okay..fine..."

Ji Hyo closed her eyes and lowered her face towards Jong Kook when suddenly Kang Gary walks in..he saw Jong Kook looking at him as he loosen his grip on Ji Hyo's neck and smiled at him before giving him a signal to be silent..he noticed Jong Kook tried to say something about pranking Ji Hyo...he nodded and he knows what his hyung is up to..he grinned at Jong Kook..he decided to forget his prank on them....slowly he kneeled infront of them..lowering his head..looking straight at Ji Hyo's face..who was closing her eyes and pouting her lips to kiss Jong Kook..he nearly laughed...

" Omo Mong Ji...whats with the cute face??..what are you doing??...youre kissing my hyung??!!...omo...why are you torturing my hyung??..did you know he's in pain..now you force him to be on the floor..only to kiss him??!!.."

" Gary...help hyung...arghhhh....is painful...Ji Hyo tried to kiss me...she couldnt hardly wait to be alone with me...now I know why..."

Ji Hyo quickly opened her eyes..she blushed when she heard their voices..she was stunned and shocked to see Kang Gary's face nearby her face and while Jong Kook was painting in pain..she quickly stand up and re do her messy hair..she knows she needs to stand for herself..

" Yah Gary oppa!!...no...its not..Im not torturing him..you misunderstood...Im not kissing him..but he asked me to kiss him..or else he wouldnt released me from his embrace..( Aish...its embarrassing for me!!..soooooo....embarrassing)"

" Ji Hyo ah..since when Im holding you??..look..my hand is here..Im not holding you at all...( omo...youre so cute Ji Hyo...so cute..)"

" Yah Mong Ji..hahaha...got you this time..I didnt know that you couldnt get your hands off my hyung.."

" Gary Oppa...Im not...seriously...Im not...its him...its him who start it first...( yah Jong Kook oppa...help me..explained to Gary oppa...)"

" Really??...but I only could see youre on top of him now..trying to kiss him..mmm..maybe you should tell me the truth Mong Ji..."

" Oppa...seriously..its not me..actually...mmm...I was helping Jong Kook oppa to walk on the bar..when suddenly both of us lost our balance and fall...suddenly...we ended up kissing each other and...we heard your voice nearby....quickly we broke the kiss..I was about to stand when Jong Kook oppa tighten his grip on me...."

" What did you said Mong Ji??..suddenly both of you were kissing??!!..suddenly eh??.....mmmm...wait up..wait up...mmm....."

Kang Gary frowned..pretending to imagine how they kissed...he stratched back of his bald head...he grinned at her and his hyung..

" Yah Ji Hyo...why did you tell him about our kiss??..you surely didnt know how to keep our secret..."

" Served you right oppa..who asked you to act like youre so innocent and naive right now...huh.."

" I guess you loves telling everyone about us...hahaha..I know you loves me too..you couldnt hide it anymore.."

" Yah pabo!!..who says I loves you??..I dont okay...not yet...huh...( aish..Im holding my breath now oppa..Im dying of embarrassing again..and again..)"

" Dont worry...I will make you slowly fall for me Ji Hyo ah..remember what did I promised you earlier??..every each second..every each minutes..every each hour..each day..each week...each month..each year...until you fall for me...and I guess you starting to love me slowly..because until now youre still on top of me..."

" Omo!!..its true Ji Hyo ah..youre still on top of my hyung...aishh...congratulation hyung..I guess you both will get married soon...hahaha"

" Yah pabo!!!..Im not marrying him Gary oppa...not a crazy guy like him...( because you make me crazy now oppa...)"

Ji Hyo quickly stands on her feet leaving Jong Kook lying alone on the floor..she did her merong face to him...meanwhile Kang Gary took out his phone and scrolled it..entering the gallery and turning the screen to both of them..he grinned at them..as for them..they both rolled their eyes and were agape...Kang Gary smile looking at them...

" Gary oppa!!!...where did you get those photos??..yah pabo!!..its all your fault Jong Kook oppa...see what have you done??!! ITS SO EMBARRASSING!!..."

" Why me??..you seems to enjoy the kiss well..you didnt refused at all..dont blamed me alone Ji Hyo ah...its not fair.."

" Aish...oppa...I...I didnt enjoy the kiss..its nothing okay....stop using that word!!..youre exaggerating it too much..."

" Yah Ji Hyo..just admit it that you like and love my kiss..youre melting am I right??..why do you have to be shy??..Ive confessed to you..."

" Shut up Kim Jong Kook.."

" Yah you two...cut it off..luckily I was the one who entered..what if its somebody else..for sure both of you are going to be in the headlines tomorrow morning..hahaha..whatever happend between you two..just keep it to yourselves..I only have one advise..GET A ROOM next time...hahaha"

" Yah Gary..I agree with you...perhaps I should bring her home and be alone with her..I wonder how is she going to be...hahahaha"

" Kim Jong Kook!!...stop it..youre making my oppa imagining things about me..aishhh..you better stop before I seal your mouth..."

" Sealing my mouth??..with what Ji Hyo??...with your cute and kissable lips again??..just like what youve done earlier??..so tempting...I like it.."

" KIM JONG KOOK!!!..Im going to cut your special muscle very soon if you keep talking like that again to me..arghhhh...so stresss..."

" Mong Ji...youre using my tagline...aishhh...STRESSSSS...hyung...let me help you..Mong Ji...come on...lets help Jong Kook hyung...if not both of us will be scolded by the therapist if he saw this..."

" Gary oppa...you helped him alone okay..Im going back to my ward..( showing her merong face) dont forget to send me those photos okay..Im going to edit it...replacing me with some random ahjumma...hahahaha...bye..."

" Ji Hyo ah...matching me with ahjumma??...so mean..."

" Yah Ji Hyo...how could you do this...to us!!...aish this Ji Hyo...its okay hyung..I'll help you...slowly hyung..."

Ji Hyo walked away from the physio room...leaving the two guys behind..in her heart..she knows..truly she could feel her heart beating fast for him..but not that strong yet to be called love..their kiss really change her mood...makes her happy for the whole day..she pat her nurse's shoulder and they walked back to her room...meanwhile for Jong Kook..he struggle hard to walk again..but deep inside his heart..he felt happy as she kissed him back...

" I guess you both really into something eh hyung??..she hardly blushed..hahaha...Im so sorry for taking those photos without your permission...I didnt want to disturb and spoilt those romantic moments between both of you.."

" Neh...youre not disturbing Gary ah..I love those photos..send it to me too..perhaps if my fate to marry her..those photos could be in our album...hahaha..I was blessed to have you both in my life..I'll definitely makes her fall for me...slowly..she will realized my sincere love for her..."

" Im praying for you hyung...seriously...Im putting my fingers cross for both of you..you both will be a great couple.."

" Thank you Gary ah...enough about me and Ji Hyo...how about you??..about your angel..did you managed to find her??.."

" Yes hyung...thats why Gil call me..she will be in Korea soon...soon enough..atlast..I could meet her again, hyung..the love of my life.."

Jong Kook pat Kang Gary's shoulder...deep inside Kang Gary's heart...he felt happy for both of them...and himself too as Gil informed him that the Park Siblings will be in korea soon...