song kook??

Saranghae...Oppa

Ji Hyo brings Jong Kook’s t shirt and shorts into her bathroom.. she grinned widely as she knows what is she supposed to do with it..she garbbed a sharp scissors and starting to cut jong kook’s short to a shorter length short..which resembles an undie..after finishing with the short..She grabbed the maroon pail underneath of the sink…she opened up the mirror cupboard in front of her.. slowly her fingers run through various shapes of bottles.. same goes to her eyes.. meanwhile her lips is mumbling.. reading the labels silently.. finally her eyes rolled big and her lips smile and grinned widely at the same time…She pull out two small yellow bottles and opened one cap at the time.. she poured all the liquid into the pail.. making sure not even a drop left.. using both of her hands.. she shake and turned the bottle upside down twice…she took Jong Kook’s tshirt and grabbed few rubberband and purposely making 2 knots around the chest area.. (on right and left side of jong kook’s tshirt and it will look like a bra design)… she tighten her knots with those rubberbands and put it into the pail.. she sing out loud while pouring water into the pail as well…

“ You…are so dead Kookieeee….hahaha…you….will..be sorryyyy…yeahhh…I’ll make you suffer….worst than Kwang Ja…hahaha…this is my punishment to you…mr.kim jong kook…”

She even do the only dance that’s she ‘s good at it..HOT ISSUE…after the satisfied with the level of water in the pail.. she quickly wear rubber glove on her right hand… slowly soaking her right hand into the pail.. carefully she stirring and mixing his tshirt with the liquid and water in the pail….after a few minutes..she decided to stop and leaving the pail in the bathroom… she turns at her wall clock…

“ aishh…20 minutes will be enough..but if more its going to be really fun…hahaha..should i?? or shouldn’t i??...mmmm..let me think…why should I considering him?? He didn’t even think about me.. i must teach him a lesson so that he wouldn’t dare to mess up with me again..aishhh Ji Hyo..come on don’t be too soft hearted… arasso??..come on girl.. be strong and firm with your decision”

She grinned again…slowly she closed her bathroom door and heads to her bedroom where Jong Kook was still sleeping soundly.. slowly she approached him.. sitting on the edge of her bed.. she studied his figures…no more sound heard from him.. perhaps the dream just went away she thought…what she didn’t know was Jong Kook still trapped in his dream with Kwang Ja..but this time he managed to escape and hide behind two big rocks…he sighed…

“ (Omo…this is so scary…why does my lovely Ji Hyo turns into scary Kwang Jaa??... its totally ridiculous.. this must be another nightmare..)”

When suddenly he heard a sound..feet stomping…he tried to stay as low as he could…its Kwang Jaa again..but this time she was with a bouquet of flowers in her hand and he could see she wears a very y lingerie with a thick red lipstic on her lips…

“oppaaaaaa…. I know you are hiding… I know you are shy..come on oppa… I know you want me..look at me now… ive changed my looks and dress too..do you like it oppa??...im ready to make babies with you…oppaaaaaaa…come out now…enough of this hide and seek game oppa....im tired…its not runningman shooting okay…”

Jong Kook’s heart beats crazily..he closed his eyes while praying silently…he was scared to death by Kwang Jaa’s appearance…forcing himself to open up both eyes and peek between the big rocks.. he saw Kwang Jaa still standing there.. searching patiently for him.. he quickly turned his head away and used both of his hands to cover up his face…but unfortunately for Jong Kook as Kwang Jaa’s eyes managed to capture strange movement behind the rocks.. She blushed as she know her oppa was behind the rocks.. trying her best not to make any sound.. she moves her feet as slow as possible.. slowly reaching the side of Jong Kook.. she could see her oppa was covering his face with both of his hand.. approaching him.. as the clock tick.. finally her face was in front of his face.. closing her eyes and pouting her red lips as she awaits for her oppa to move his hands away from his handsome face…

As for Ji Hyo..she still keep on staring at Jong Kook’s face..she realized he keeps on frowing..and sometimes he keeps on moving anxiously as something bad happened in his dream…she decided to bend herself closely to Jong Kook…and wanted to massage the frowned away…her face was getting closer to his face..when suddenly….

“ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Ji Hyo screamed as loud as she could when she was shocked…to see Jong Kook opened his eyes and screamed too….both of them are totally in a shocked and surprised to be as near as that with each other…

“yah Ji hyo…what are you trying to do??dont tell me that youre trying to molest me while im sleeping..”

“ ani….yah kim jong kook..do you think youre so attractive??? I rather be dong wook’s stalker..furthermore he’s more handsome and cuter than you…”

“really??...in that case what are you doing??your face was really closed to mine..luckily I didn’t dream about kissing someone..or else…”

“or else what???”

Kim jong kook didn’t answer ji hyo’s question…slowly he crawled towards ji hyo..with a naughty thoughts and wide grinned…ji hyo notice jong kook’s behaviour towards her…her heart started to beat fast..she slowly moves herself backwards..

“opppaaaaa…..wh..what..are..you..try..trying to do??dont come near me…or else im going to shout…”

“am I too handsome for you until you cant resist me ji hyo yah….mmmm…youre too shy to admit right???”

“yah kim jong kook!!..stop your crazy thoughts..lee dong wook is more handsome than you…”

She shout it out loud while doing her merong face at him…he just smile looking at her…he stare at her for quite sometimes…then he started to crawl slowly again…but this time..he purposely took of his tshirt..ji hyo quickly closed her eyes with both of her hands after noticing that jong kook trying to remove his tshirt away…

“ oppaaaaa….wear it back…you looked so ugly when shirtless…please….i cant even look”

“aishh..its so hot in here ji hyo…am I ugly to your eyes??..luckily im handsome infront of my fans..im so sure theyre dying to see this yummy abs of mine….”

“oppaaaaaa…pali!!..palliii!!!!..put your tshirt on…i…i..cant…”

Ji hyo could feel her heart is beating like crazy..her face turned so red as she was embarrassed by jong kook’s behaviour earlier on…slowly he managed to reach ji hyo’s hand..and pulling it hard…she was stunned when she could feel broad hands holding her hands…although she tried to struggle but she cant beat jong kook’s powerful might…slowly she gives in and maintained to close her eyes as tight as possible…she could feel jong kook’s hot breath on her face…she knows that he is really closed to her..

“ji hyo yah…look at me…pleaseee…look at oppa…”

“ no way…you better put on your tshirt…im not going to open my eyes…”

“oh yesss..youre going to open your eyes now before I kiss your lips..”

“ no oppa…I wont!!!!”

“fine…as you wish…don’t regret this song ji hyo..dont blame me I didn’t tell you…”

Jong kook smile and stare at her..her red lips to be specify…slowly…he pushes his lips towards her and hold her hands tight She nearly shout and her eyes is nearly popped out from the socket as she could feel a hot lips touching hers…it true..jong kook is kissing her…she tried to break free but jong kook quickly touches her back..slowly giving her the assurance that she is in safe hands..slowly she started to feel comfortable and change her position..sitting in jong kook’s embrace…after few seconds…jong kook releases his lips…and ji hyo is truly shy about the sudden kiss…but it is a long and passion one…both of them stare each other…his romantic attitude really makes her melt..but still she needs her revenges badly...

“oppaaa…can you accompany me later??”

“ where to go princess??..just let me know..ill definitely accompany you…”

“shopping…I need to buy new clothes for my new film”

“sure…but I need to take a bath first..or do you wanted to join me?? After all..showering together will make our relation more intimate..”

“really oppa???..you wanted to shower with me??..okay sweet pie..lets go…lets rub each other intimately…I cant wait oppa”

“wae??? Are you serious ji hyo???...youre not joking right??...aissshhh im so happyyyyy…finally..”

“but we are not using my room’s bathroom oppa..we need to use the second bathroom which is bigger…”

“well..its youre choice princess.furthemore itsyour house..which will be my house soon..hahaha.”

“oppaa…stop calling my princess…im not even a princess..aisshhh excuse me...your house??..you want to die kim jong kook?!!!!!”

“shhhhhhh…youre my princess..the princess of my heart.yess...i rather die in your hands..because youre my soul...”

Jong kook cupped her face..and stare deeply into her eyes..he really fallen for this woman..slowly another kiss was shared by them…after few seconds..They slowly moves towards the second bathroom although jong kook was bit surprised by ji hyo’s decision..he didn’t asked much..perhaps she needs her own privacy..ji hyo knows that she need an escape plan fast...so she decided to walk towards the bathtub and switching on the heater and slowly reaching for something on the back of the pot nearby the sink..jong kook walked towards her and gives her a backhug..she grinned widely as she feel safe to be in his embrace..when suddenly..jong kook started to kiss her neck…she feel her body as if on electrocuted..she needs to act fast or else she’ll ended in the same bathtub with him..

“oppa...stop it please…I need to get towels for both of us…or else both of us are going to end without towels..”

“don’t worry..ill wipe you until youre dry ji hyo…”

“yah oppaa..you and your chessy words again huh…”

“no ji hyo…im serious..i learnt well from my mistakes..i want to take good care of you…better then last time..promise..”

“wae??...really kim jong kook??..ahhhhh that’s really thoughtful of you…now can you please release me so that I could get towels for us??”

“okay ji hyo…as you wish..but please..come back as fast as you can…or else im going to die missing you..”

“aishhh..so sweet oppa…”

She quickly jumped out from the bathroom as soon as jong kook released his hold..she quickly pull the door knob and lock it from outside…jong kook realised he was tricked by ji hyo..but he doesnt even try to push the door as he knew she already locked the door a the sound of the key could be heard.. 

“Yah..kim jong kook!!!..dream on…huh!!...just go and shower by yourself..luckily I always keep the key in the pot nearby the sink..lucky me…and oppa…youre going to wear something special that ive prepared for you..youre going to love it…”

“aishh…I knew it..she’ll definitely going to runaway..but don’t worry..ill make you fall for me as I did..my love…trust me…”

She grinned widely…as she rushed towards her bathroom and getting all prepared for him..she reached for his tshirt in the pail and remove both knots and rubberbands…she hanged it and dried it clean using her auto iron..she couldn’t hide her laugh as she saw the “bra” completely stunning…she rushed out to her cabinet..the wig which was given to her by him will suits him well..she choosed the red short skirt and a pink bra for him…

“this is going to be a part of my small token for you oppa..huh..you swore not to dream about me??...huh..ive heard everything that you’ve said..ill be your true nightmare…and for not turning up last night..you make me drunk and sad..but right now im going to transform you into the beauty song kook…hahaha…and we are going to shop for some undies and bra..and guess what song kook..youre the lucky model today!!!...”

She laugh evilly swhile as for jong kook…he is still dreaming going on a date with ji hyo….he closed his eyes and continue soaking himself in the bathtub…he didn’t have any idea what does ji hyo planned for him…and its going to be an embarrassing day for his whole life..