searching for an answer

Saranghae...Oppa

After the incident,both of them became so close and it drawn the members 's attention.Kang Gary is so curious with Jong Kook as he knew his feelings for her.But he doesnt dare to ask.He tried to calm his heart and motivate himself that his hyung would not betray him for Ji Hyo.So one day after managed to find a free time from his busy schedule,he decided to call Haha...

" Dong Hoon...where are you?"

" Yah Kang Gary..I'm babysitting Dream, Byul has something on.Why hyung?"

" Can we meet or perhaps I can go to your house.I need to talk to you about something"

" Sure hyung.I'll be waiting for you"

Kang Gary grabbed his wallet,car keys and handphone.He rushed towards his car when he heard someone shouted his name.He turned around and it was Gil,his LeeSsang duo partner yet his housemate.

"Hyung..where are you going?"

Gil asked him with a suspicious look.Kang Gary just give him a smile and keep on walking toward his car

" Meeting Dong Hoon for a while...why do you ask?.By the way where are you from?"

" Aah..I'm from studio,hyung..meeting him??.errrmmmm...like this??!!"

Gil stared and rounded his eyes big...in a shocked state...Kang Gary feel weird..He tries to look around as if there something not right about him..

"Hyung...are you okay??I'm really sorry but I have to rush..See you later okay.."

Kang Gary quickly unlock his range rover when he suddenly realise..he was only sleeping boxer and bunny slippers.Oh my god...He remembered he rushes to change his shirt and picks up his stuff and heading straight to the car after locking the main door..He pulls his cap down on his face, trying to hide his embarrassed.Gil just shook his head while laughing..

" That's what I'm trying to tell you,hyung.But you just keep on walking.."

" Dont you know that this is the latest fashion of Kang Gary?"

Both of them just keep on laughing and walk back heading to the house.After changing,Kang Gary leaves and heading to meet Haha.Haha has been a good friend to him for years.He knows he can rely and trust Haha on his secrets.To him,only Haha and Gil understands him well.They also knows he had a strong crush on Ji Hyo but he didnt have enough courage to confront her about his feelings.He may be good with words but when it comes to Ji Hyo, he easily mute and lost his words to her as she stunned him with her goddess beauty.After reaching Haha's house,he walks direct to the door and pressed the door bell..

"Ah hyung....you are here...come on in"

He give Haha a manly hug..

" Sorry Dong Hoon ah..Am I troubling you?..But I might drive myself crazy if I dont talk over this matter with you"

"Wae..hyung..you looked so serious and stressed..It'a okay hyung.I'm just at home today and Dream already fall asleep so we can have a long chat"

" Thank you Dong Hoon ah..."

Both of them decided to sit outside on Haha's lawn..Haha looked at his hyung..

"Arent you going to talk?..you said you might go crazy if you keep it to yourself.Let it all out,hyung.You know I can be a good listener.Is it about work,hyung?"

Kang Gary looked at Haha...he sigh...he take a long breath...he answered...

" It's about Ji Hyo..."