please...hurry

Saranghae...Oppa

Her run slowly turns into steps...each time she tried to push her steps into a faster pace..she could feel her steps started weakening and slower than before...fresh blood streaming down both of her legs..with lots of difficulties..she forced and pushed herself..with her teary eyes..she tried her best to absorb all the pain..she bit her tounge hard..trying not to scream while bared with the sharp pain..she couldnt give up now as she succeeded to escape from the evil "Baek siblings"..she felt dizzy..when suddenly she fell down on her knees..she cried out loud as the rain started to pour heavily...

" Omo..its raining heavily, I have to save Jong Kook oppa..he needed me now but how am I supposed to reach him..I cant even stand..Come on Song Ji Hyo..think..think..youre the ACE..maybe I should....crawl.."

She decided to push herself by crawling..with trembling hands...she forced her body to move by pulling the grass...she cried out loud as she knew nobody will heard her scream..the sound of thunder really " covered" and help her alive..she cried and crawled..while tried hard to bare with the pain..

" Jong Kook oppa..I will be reaching you soon...I will oppa. JUST WAIT FOR ME..I will be there..I promised oppa..move Ji Hyo..move..you will be responsible if anything happend to him..yah Song Ji Hyo..dont give up now!!..you have to make sure he arrived at the hospital before you could think about yourself...go!!!..God..please..give me strengh..as I need it to save oppa..."

She crawl hard...through the muddy field..and tall grass..she tried not to think much about herself..bruises on her body became more worst..her tears already mixed with the rain drops..she just continued crawling until she slowly reaching the spot where she left him in the carrier..she wipes her tears off with her arm...

" Oppa must not know that I crawled all the way here...no...he must not no...I couldnt show him that Im weak..I dont want him to be sorry or to blame himself because of what had happend to me..its not even his fault...Im his ACE..I..I...have..to..."

She bit her tounge as hard as she could..she pushed herself to stand although the sharp pain continuesly killing her..her body started to tremble and shivered..but slowly..she managed to stand on her feet..her tears and blood streaming down non stop..she forced herself to smile...she steps slowly..once at a time..

"( Come one Ji Hyo..put the mask on..youre an actress.you can do this..) Oppa!!..Im back..oppa.."

She tried to move as fast as she could without frowning..she remembered to maintain her smile..slowly she reached his shoulder..and shaked him up..

" Oppa...Oppa...can you hear me??..oppa..are you okay??..oppa!!..answer me..oppa...pleasee..dont scare me oppa...oppa...wake up..dont sleep here..its raining..how can you sleep when youre wet??!!..oppaaa!!! WAKE THE HELL UP!!!..I promised you..we will save Hee Jin too..she is here too, oppa..be strong for your girlfriend, oppa...youre the commander...she needs you.."

She tried to shake him hard..but there's no sign of movement from him..she tried to feel his heart beat..he was still alive but his heart beats were getting slower..she knows she needs to act fast..when suddenly she started to feel dizzy as she had lost a lot of blood..she nearly falls down..but luckily she managed to hold the carrier bar..with trembling hands..she reached to Hee Jin's handphone and tried to call Kang Gary..she know she have to call him..she dial his number and praying him to answer..

" ( Please Kang Gary..answer me...hurry up) Kang Gary!!!..hurry up..pleaseee...save us"

KG: " Ji Hyo??!!..is that you??!! where are you??!!"

" Yes..its me.. I dont know..but Jong Kook's oppa had fainted..he was badly wounded..he had lost a lot of blood..hurry up..oppa..Im so scared!!!"

KG: " oh my gosh..Jong Kook hyung fainted??!!..Ji Hyo..try to look around you..your surroundings..can you see anything familiar or a signage??"

" Oppa...we are nearby a mine oppa..its raining heavily..I cant see clearly..furthermore it getting dark!!help us oppa..pleasee..help us!!!"

KG: " Stay calm Ji Hyo ah...stay with me on the line..we are searching for you with the police..they are tracing your location..Ji Hyo ah..can you check on him??!!"

" Kang Gary..please..hurry..Jong Kook oppa's condition is getting weaker.his pulse is slower...Im so scared..I dont want to lost him..pleasee..we need to save him..we need to bring him to the nearest hospital..if not he might not make it"

KG: " Ji Hyo ah...dont worry..help is on the way..all of us are here..together..meanwhile try to find a shed..dont stay in the rain..it will affect the injuries..make sure he stayed dry and warm. "

" I will try oppa...I will make sure he will be okay...but please...hurry..hurry oppa..."

KG: " Stay calm Ji Hyo..we are on our way okay..the police has managed to locate you and Jong Kook hyung..we are 15minutes away from you..just wait for us..we will be there okay..we will rescue you both.."

" Okay oppa...but hurry up...because......oppa??!!..oppaa??!!"

The line was cut off as the battery was drained..Ji Hyo looked at the screen of the phone and she couldnt believed what she just saw..

" Damn it!!..now everything is relying on me..I have to move and find us a shed..I need to keep oppa dry and warm...I have to push him...with my remaining energy..well..here goes nothing...arghhhh"

She closed her eyes and screamed..with all her guts..he pushed the carrier hard..it moved inch by inch..every each pushed seems to be hard for her as her pain became unbareable for her..but she fight it with all her might..she couldnt give up for both of them now..not now..not ever..slowly painting in pain...she keeps on pushing the carrier..until she could see a hut in the middle of the tall grass field..she rubs her blurry eyes..its quite difficult for her to see in the heavy rain..when she managed to confirm that it is a hut..she continued pushing the carrier approaching the hut..she became pale and weak..along the way reaching the hut..she slipped few times..but she forced herself to stand..

" aarghhhh....no Ji Hyo...not now..not now..dont sleep yet..although youre tired..you have to make sure he will be okay...he will make it...come on Ji Hyo...stand up!!..you can do it..come on!!"

After a few minutes..she managed to push the carrier into the hut..she slammed the door..she looked around..seeking and searching for a dried clothes to cover Jong Kook who was terribly wet and soaked..luckily she managed to find few pieces of old clothes and pants..she hanged her sling bag on the bar...she tried to move herself to lift Jong Kook out from the carrier..

" Oppa...dont you dare give up..I know you could hear me..I need to change your wet clothes..I will do whatever it takes to make you warm and dried..oppa..you could thank me later....now I need to do what Im supposed to do..hang on"

On her first attempt..she couldnt lift Jong Kook out from the carrier due to his weight..she tried again..as hard as she could..atlast..after few tries..she successfully lifted him from the wet carrier..she support his body and lean it on the wall..her heads spins madly..but she tried to stay awake as long as she could..she was getting weaker and pale..cold sweats started to appear on her forehead and hands...

" Stay awake Ji Hyo ah..stay awake..hurry up...you need to change him and make him warm..your family are on their way..stay awake...stay...."

She nearly tripped on her feet as her vision started to blur..she burst into tears as she knows..she might passed out anytime..slowly she managed to remove and change his clothes and pants..she rubs his hand with her hand..

" Oppa...stay with me...help is on the way..dont give up as I believed in you..oppa..we will survive this together...trust me...I will make you feel warm..I promised to be by your side oppa...I promised.."

When suddenly..a miracle happend...Jong Kook started to gain his consiousness..he tried to open up both of his eyes..he saw a bald female trying her best to keep him warm by rubbing his hands alternately..he tried to focus...he found himself leaning against the wall..Ji Hyo smile widely and screamed happily when she saw Jong Kook opened his eyes..

" Jong Kook oppaaa!!!( I saw he opened his eyes..he is awake...he is...Im not dreaming..)"

" Ji...Ji...Hyo...."

" Oppa!!..yes oppa..its me Ji Hyo!!...oppaa!!..you are consious!!..thank god...atlast..oppa!!..dont ever scared me again..I was so worried..oppa..we managed to escape..our RM family are on their way with the police to rescue us.."

" Ji..Hyo...what..about..Hee...Jin??!!.."

" We will save her oppa...we will...we just have to wait for them..furthermore youre badly injured..we need to bring you to the nearest hospital...just stay awake and talk to me oppa..( I know youre worried about her, oppa..but I guess you need to worried about yourself first oppa..)"

" Thank..you..Ji...Hyo..ah.."

" Dont thank me yet oppa...dont...( hurry up guys..I dont think so I could stay awake much longer..my head spins madly now..Im starting to feel numb...)"

" Ji..Hyo..you..you...looked...pale...are...you...alright??"

" Neh oppa...dont worry about me..Im fine..( Im okay oppa..as long as you are...I will wait for you until they reached us..)

She slowly forced herself to reach for the sling bag..and hugged his shoulder tight..and slowly she moved her head closely to Jong Kook's head..Jong Kook saw Ji Hyo puts on the sling bag on her shoulder..the sling bag looks familiar to him..but he had no more energy to talk..

" I wish they are here...I wish they have found their way to this hut..I wish you'll meet your Hee Jin..I wish I could forget this bitter memories and I wish.......(I was not r*ped..I wish it was just a nightmare...for me..)"

She closed her teary eyes...tears dropped down on her face...slowly...she heard a voice..calling her names...and Jong Kook...she smiled...she knows they managed to find her and Jong Kook..atlast...

" Oppa...they are here...I need to let them know that we are here...you stay here..sit tight okay..."

He give her a weak nodded..she held her fist tight...forcing herself to stand and walked to the last time..with blurry vision and dizzy head...slowly she walked reaching the door..she pushed it widely and waved...she knows the familiar voices..it were "her family"...the RM cast..in the dark...she slowly saw..Kang Gary..Gil..Haha..Jaesuk..Suk Jin..Kwang Soo..Gap Jin..few policemen..medical team..and surprisingly...her manager...she was about to shout when suddenly she started to feel numbness on her body..she leaned herself on the door..cold sweats were all over her face and body...she tried to smile..

"( Finally...you guys are here...save him....save him....pleaseeee...)"

when suddenly..she collapes...but still she could see him..holding her tight in his embrace..although he looked shocked and his eyes teared..

===========================

Kang Gary saw a bald person waving at them..he rushed over..approaching the hut..when suddenly he saw the bald person collapes on the door..he jumped to save that person from hitting the wooden door..he couldnt believed his eyes...when he managed to catch and turned that person over...it was her...it was Ji Hyo..he cried out loud when he looked at her condition..she was bald..bruises all over her face and whole body..fresh blood dried between both of her legs...

" Ji Hyo!!!!!...wake up...can you hear me???..."

" Kang...Gary...hand...this..to...police..they...will...know...everything..."

" Okay Ji Hyo...I will....but for now...stay with me Ji Hyo...stay...who did this to you??!!..who???!!..."

" Shhhh...oppa...Im...tired...I...I...want..to...sleep..."

" Ji Hyo...Ji..hyoooo!!!!"

She fainted..Kang Gary quickly shouted calling the others...The others rushes in...and they found Jong Kook leaning against the wall..he was also badly injured..Kang Gary carried Ji Hyo and handed her over to the medic..the others was shocked to see Ji Hyo's and Jong Kook's condition..

" Hyung!!!...omo...who did this to you and Ji Hyo??..."

" Pleasee..let the medical team treats them Dong Hoon...most important is..we managed to find them both..."

" But Jaesuk hyung..Im so pissed..I feel sorry for Ji Hyo noona...her hair was shaved..she was also badly injured....who did that to her was surely worst then animal.."

" Yah...we have to make sure they paid..for what ever they had done to both of our family members.."

" Jaesuk hyung..Gap Jin hyung..Ji Hyo handed me this sling bag..when I opened it,it contained two video tapes and a camcoder...she said handed this over to police..they will managed to know everything..perhaps it might lead us to the main suspects.."

" Come on..lets go guys..lets hand it over to the inspector.."

The medical team took incharged..bringing both of them in strecthers..they left together with the medic team..meanwhile the police rushed over and ambushed the place..they managed to catch few of Eun Soo's assistants..and sadly..they founded Hee Jin's dead body was hanged up on a rope with both of her legs cut off..they even cut off..Gap Jin handed the sling bag to the inspector and they headed back to the police station..Kang Gary,Gil and Jaesuk decided to follow Gap Jin to the police station..while Dong Hoon,Kwang Soo,Suk Jin and Ji Hyo's manager followed the medic team to the hospital.. unfortunately..the Baek siblings managed to escape..