denial...

Saranghae...Oppa

The shooting runs smoothly without any unwanted incident...expect for the playful and flirty Kang Gary that loves to tease Ji Hyo...it was only for the monday couple moment.Jong Kook tries to hide his jelaousy by taking it as for the sake of the show..

" Oppaaaa...donttt..."

Ji Hyo shouted..pretend to be angry when Kang Gary tried to hold her hand in while driving to the next location.He just smile...

"Yah Song Ji Hyo..a touch wouldnt harm you okay..unless you want more than a touch...perhaps a kiss??"

Says him while pouting his lips..as if getting himself ready for a kiss from her.Ji Hyo quickly pinch his arm and harshly poke him on his chest...he shouted in pain..

"Kang Hee Gunnnn....you want to die??"

She laughs while teasing him...with her mong look...how he wish her words is true...how he wish she didnt fake the confession...how he wish the magical word spilt from her is just not an excuse to stop him from bowing and kneeling that night..when he thinks about it..it hurts pretty bad...when he arrived at the set earlier this morning...he bought americano for her..he was so excited to meet her after a wonderful confession from her..but he didnt expect to see Jaesuk and Jong Kook were earlier than him...he walked towards them having intention to join their conversation when he heard Ji Hyo's name...he decided to hide himself behind the tree..nearby the bench...he heard everything..loud and clear...he felt his world spins madly..his heart break into pieces...so hurtful as if someone stabbed him again and again...and it bleeds so bad..he remain silent...he could feel his tears escaping from the lid of his eyes..

" Why do you lie..Ji Hyo ah...why??..am I that worthless to you??..you are playing with my heart..Ji Hyo ah..why??...why???!!!!!"

His heart speaks...he walks slowly without making a sound..trying not to distract them..until he reaches the building..heading slowly to the toilet...he feels the burden is too much....he feels like shouting at her...he feels like slapping her...he frowned...he gripped his hand...clentch it hard.

Arrrgghhhhhhhh.....he punches the wall twice as hard as he could...he throw away the americano..he quickly use his white bandana to bandage his hand..

"Why....why...whyyyyy??!!"

When suddenly he saw her...he quickly walk away...but she stopped him...he tried to act normal...he gripped his hand hard

"My dongseng"

He whipser the hurtful word to his heart while pretend to smile..

Mean while Haha notice Kang Gary's changes...he knows that his bestfriend is facing a problem...he will accompany him after the shooting ends....after a hard and long hours of shooting..it ended successfully.....everyone decided to go for a drink..Kang Gary knows..he will be facing her and his hyung..seeing their lovey dovey smile and body language will definitely boils his anger...bleeds him more..he decide to leave....he walks slowly to his range rover...a tap on his shoulder makes him turn....

" Hyung....are you okay?..I know you punched the walls again..what's wrong hyung?"

" Ahh..Dong Hoon ah...its an accident during my boxing training this morning..I'm okay..its just I'm tired..you know..studio..music..singing in the pub..not enough rest I guess"

" Are you sure hyung?..because you are acting weird..its uncommon for you to be too playful againts her....tell me hyung"

" Nothing..Dong Hoon ah...dont worry..Its only for the show...you know for the sake of monday couple fans"

" I know you very well hyung..you are bad in lying...why do you need to lie?!!"

Haha shouted at Kang Gary for his denial...he knows Kang Gary is having a problem..he could notice the sadness in his eyes...suddenly his eyes slowly become teary...

" Dong Hoon ahhh...it hurtssss....it hurttsss..heeeerrrrreee"

Kang Gary shows his fingers on his chest...right to the heart..he choked in his own voice...he keeps shaking his head...he couldnt hide his feelings from his bestfriend..Haha gives him a hug...

" It hurtssss...me...bbb..bbbaddllyyyy"

Kang Gary tries to control himself...he takes a long breath.....obviously he's struggling..

"It's because of Ji Hyo isn'it hyung??..its orait,hyung...I'll accompany you..let's go and release your tense"

He didnt answer...Haha knows from the emptiness in his eyes..he tries to force himself to smile..but the smile is too fake...Haha knows that his bestfriend's denial is a lie..the only way to get Kang Gary tells him everything is when he gets drunk....the truth will reveal tonight...he's ready to listen to his bestfriend...Kang Gary looked at him...

" What about Byul and Dream??"

"Dont worry hyung..I've called her and told her everything"..

They left together..