companion

Saranghae...Oppa

Eun Min walked to Ji Hyo's room...she was sleeping beautifully despite her pale face..she look at her unnie...deep inside her heart..she feels so guilty...if she didnt let Ji Hyo drove by her own..she wouldnt ended up like this...she drove 4hours alone...

" Unnie....pleaseeee....forgive me...for not being a good managerrr...its all my fault..pleasee wake up unnie...hit me like you always do...pleasee unnie...."

Suddenly she could feel a pat on her shoulder..it was Kang Gary...with teary eyes..he look awful...he has been her companion since the other member left..

" Eun Min ssi...you need to calm yourself...dont let Ji Hyo see you like this..she must be very upset if she knows that you are crying hard..be strong for her..let her rest okay??..she needs it so much...errrmmm....can i talk to you??..

" Please just call me Eun Min..okay Kang Gary ssi, I'll listen to your advise..I'll let her rest...but only for today...mmm...suee...but what is it about Kang Gary ssi?..

" Dont be so formal with me...just call me oppa..like your unnie does...well..its about your unnie's pills"

Eun Min knows that she's going to be in a big trouble...she couldnt escape..but she knows Kang Gary mean no harm to her and her unnie..they walk outside from Ji Hyo's room to the nearby bench...she sit and look at Kang Gary's expression...she couldnt guess...

" Eun Min ah...how long...how long she has been depending on the pills??..let me honestly..."

" Oppa...unnie might be angry with me later...."

" Eun Min ah...I know you are trying to protect her...its not wrong to be protective...but you are doing it wrongly...her life is at stake...what happend if none of us were there??..what will happend to Ji Hyo??.."

" Oppaaa...unnie has been on it since she broke up with Chang Joo oppa..she didnt know what went wrong...suddenly she was dumped without knowing the reason.."

" Omo??..means its been quite long...did you ever try to stop her??"

" I did oppa...but she cried to me...she needs it badly..without it she's acting lika a crazy freak...I was scared to death when I saw her once...furthermore..she could commit with her schedule without any problems..thats why I let her have it oppa...Im so sorry.."

" Its okay Eun Min ah..its not your fault..by the way did you know about your unnie's relation with Jong Kook hyung?"

" Sure do oppa...unnie wouldnt keep any secret from me...but oppa...when I called Jong Kook oppa to check on unnie..he sounded different..it seems he didnt like me asking about unnie..."

" Eun Min ah...can I trust you on this??..both of them are having arguement at the moment...so please dont ask her much about Jong Kook hyung...promise me Eun Min ah.."

" No wonder he sounded different...okay oppa...I'll bare that in mind..promise!!...errrmm...oppa..do you have feelings for unnie??"

Kang Gary just smile when he heard her question...he wink to Eun Min..

" Used to Eun Min ah...but not anymore..Ive found someone.."

" Haaaaa...now I know why youre glowing...you mean..youre in love,oppa??..."

" Well...its a friendship for now...but it be a romance later..hahaha"

Both of them laugh...

===========================

Jong Kook tried to sleep..but he couldnt...Jaesuk's voice keep on playing in his mind...he knows he need to do something...but he couldnt find the answer...he reached for his handphone...and he dial Gap Jin's number...

" Yah Kim Jong Kook..do you know what time it is now??"

" Sorry hyung...in that case I'll just hang up.."

" Omo...what happend to you??...since when you starts to become so sensitive??..must be something wrong.."

" I dont know hyung...but I need to talk to somebody...Im all mixed up..I'll drive myself crazy and its tearing my heart apart..."

" Mwuh???...that sounded so serious...let me guess...its about Ji Hyo right"

" Sort of..."

" What do you mean by sort of??...mmm seems that you really need a companion right now...dont worry..Im on my way actually..I know you need me.."

" Arghhh really hyung...yess I need a companion..by the way hyung, your acting skills has improve...youre the best...see you hyung..aaa hyung...can you bring some soju with you..I need it badly"

He ended the call..Gap Jin was stunned...Jong Kook and soju??...something was wrong with him...he stops at the liquor store and bought soju for his companion...

===================================== 

 Eun Min left..heading to Ji Hyo's room..Kang Gary decided to give a call to Jong Kook but he was engaged...so he dial Shin Ri's number..

" Yah pabo..get some sleep..."

" Shin Ri...why you are so mean..??.I need a companion now...Im so lonely.."

" Haha..Im always mean when it comes to you Kang Hee Gun...by the way why are you still awake??"

" Our ace was hospitalized...so here I am...at the hospital..accompanying her and her manager"

" Wae??...ace is Song Ji Hyo unnie right??..why??.what happend??..is she okay now??nothing serious right??..is everything okay??"

" Wooooo woo...slow down young lady..Im not the answering machine..yes she is doing fine...she was fatigue...dehydrated..and also stressed...satisfied with my answer sweetheart??"

" What...what..did you call me just now...yah Kang Hee Gun...stop being flirty..Im not those girls who are crazy chasing their idol"

" Im not being flirty okay...okay fine if you dont like it..I'll call somebody else sweetheart..huh.."

" Dont!!!!...ermm...mmm....have you eaten??"

" Hahaha..got you this time..changing the topic immediately huh??...I know you like me Shin Ri...I just heard you say 'dont'.."

" Oppaaa...stop teasing me...okay oppa..I have to hang up..Im so sleepy..Goodnight"

" Shin Ri...waittt"

She hanged up on him...he smile...he realized..Haha had once told him off that he was not his answering machine...because he asked Haha too many questions at once...today the same thing happend between him and Shin Ri...he gave the similar answer as Haha to her...it reminded him at Gil...Gil always says she will suits him very well..

After a while..he tried to call Jong Kook...

" Yah Kang Gary...hahaha at last you call me.."

" Hyung...are you okay??..you sounded like...."

" Like what Gary ah...like the old you??..hahaha..."

" Hyung...who are you with??..."

Suddenly the voice changes on the phone...

" Kang Gary...its me Gap Jin...Hyung is drunk..."

" What???...but Jong Kook hyung wouldnt drink much..."

" He's too stressed up...I dont know what should I do...he wouldnt talk"

" Its okay...Im heading back...wait for me..."

" Okay Kang Gary.."

He ended the call and rushed to Ji Hyo's room..he told Eun Min he needs to go back to the hotel as something came up...he drive back with hundreds of questions in his mind