happy..

Saranghae...Oppa

After both of them spends few hours in the park..enjoying the night nearby the riverbank of Han...they decided to go home...he hold her hand tight..walking heading to her car...she feels happy with his confession...she knows that would be a good starts for both of them...when they reaches the car,he open the door for her...lift her up in a bridal way...smiling at her...she feels so special...her heart fulls with blooming flowers again..she laughs...he spins her...he shouts happily...

"Hey look at me....I'm in loveeeee"

She is still in his arm...she tighten her grip to his neck..and land her head on his shoulder...they look at each other...they smile...their face keeps on getting nearer and nearer...he wants to taste her lips again..so as her...he slowly press his lips on hers while carrying her...theiy kiss passionately...

=============================

He bid goodbye to her and her brother..he is happy..he hope this happiness stays long..he slowly drive crossing the park nearby the Han river..his heart bloomed..thinking of her makes him blush...when suddenly he saw a couple kissing..they look very familiar to him...he just smile..from his range rover window..he wishes them happiness..

" Ji Hyo ah...I'm letting you go...hope you'll be happy with him...I'm pursuing my happiness....with my angel...mianhe Ji Hyo ah...goodbye.."

He drive..passes the couple..he feels relief...he takes his handphone...he type something..

" Send...yeahhh"

He grinned..

============================

She was closing the cafe when her handphone suddenly vibrates on the counter..there's a message..she read it..she jumped with joy...she save his number in her phonebook..

" Yah..I want to be yourfriend too..pabo!!

She reply his message...without her consent..a pair of eyes peeps her from behind..he just smile..

" Got you this time..hahaha..you like him..dont you??"

" What like???..why are you peeping??..its supposed to be a secret.."

" Omo...you blush...hahaha...you like him so much,Shin Ri.."

She couldnt stand when her brother keeps on teasing her...she blushed...then she pretended to be angry with him..

" Why did you give him my handphone number.??!"

" Wae??...Me??..who??"

" Look at this"

Miss Shin Ri..dont be angry with your brother..I heard me asking for your handphone number..he says you like me too..I want to be your friend..can I??

From: Kang Gary

 

Omo... you really like him...you even set his number..."

" Yah pabo!!..move..before I sweeps your head too"

He hugs his sister...looking at her...

" I hope he can be a good friend to you..but lets say if he falls for you..he'll definitely have my blessings"

" Yah paboooo!!...we just know him okay...dont hope too high brother"

They continue laughing..while tidying the cafe..but deep in her heart...she wishes her brother's dream will come true..

=================

He was smoking when his handphone vibrates..he received a message..he reads that message and laughs...

I dont want to be your friend cause you are so ugly...dont worry I'll definitely kills my brother tonight..hahaha..just joking..glad to be your friend Kang Gary...if you are free..dont forget to visit me...take care...and please take good care of your stitches okay...

From: Shin Ri

he reply her...

====================

Hahaha..I know I'm ugly...but dont worry I'll take care of myself..thank you for your concern..I'll surely visit you when I have a free time

From: Kang Gary

" Omo..he must be angry...pabo me...Im not supposed to joke with him that way..I just knew him....better apologize to him"

She quickly reply him...hoping that he will forgive her for being ridicilous...

===========================

No...you are not ugly...you are charming and surely has your own persona Kang Gary...thats what makes me approched you...hahaha...

From: Shin Ri...

he smile again...he wish he could jump and scream...she makes him smile...he drive to the studio with blooming heart...when he reaches the studio..Gil look at him..studying his face...

" Hyung.....what's wrong??why are you staring at me like that?"

" You looked different...not like the old Kang Gary...youu...you...are glowing.."

He just smiles...he pat Gil's shoulder...

" Dont worry about me hyung...Im okay...Im big enough to take care of myself.."

" I just could bare to see when you keep on hurting yourself...especially when it comes to her"

" No hyung..Im letting her go...letting her go for good...Im pursuing my own happiness now...Im lucky to have good buddy like you and Dong Hoon..and I'll introduce to you later to the person that makes me glow..hahaha"

" Really??...for good??..thats good hyung..Im happy for you...I cant wait to meet that person..I wanted to thank 'her'..I guess"

He just nodded....he gives him a manly hug...Gil hope everything will goes well for his buddy...

" Dont hurt yourself again ya buddy"...

=========================

As for Ji Hyo and Jong Kook..they drive to his house...when they arrived...Gap Jin greet them and decided to leave in order to give them their own sweet time..He show her his room..prepare a warm bath for her..asking her to change her clothes..she just smile looking at him...she could feel his care for her...but she seems to be missing something..she couldnt find the answer...she's lacking of something...she locks the bathroom door and steps into the bath tub...she is happy..really happy but....not as happy when she was with Kang Gary..she misses him...she remembed the confession song...she could feel the song is meant for her...but he didnt say a thing...

" I am so sorry Kang Gary...I know Im not supposed to say saranghae to you when I didnt mean it...but I swear...there's a strange feelings that growing within me for you..I didnt know what is it...mianhe Kang Gary ah...I wish that song was for me..If you confessed to me..I would be the happiest woman..but you didnt..instead of you..Jong Kook oppa confessed to me..mianhe Kang Gary ah...."

Her eyes couldnt fond the tears anymore..it escapes her eyes...without her consicousness..Jong Kook was standing in front of the bathroom door..he was about to knock to let her know where he place the towel...he closed his eyes...

" You are confused Ji Hyo ah...you are just confused...I'll make you forgets him.."

He could feel a warm tears flowing on his face