saved by the knight

Saranghae...Oppa

Ji Hyo opens up her eyes as she heard a knock on her car..She quickly wipe her tears off and try to give a smile..pretending nothing happens..

"Yah Oppa..why do you have to interrupt me?.I'm having a good dream with Hyun Bin.."

She pretended to be angry with Jaesuk who was standing outside of her car.

" Mianhe Mong Ji...your sleeping habit has become from bad to worst.You can even sleep in your car just like that.I've been knocking your window for 15minutes.I thought you fainted."

She just laughed.She ia lucky to have runningman members as family and they really care for her though sometimes they treated her like a man.It's because of her strengh and quick thinking.She's no joke especially when she turns into bad Ji Hyo..

" 15minutes Oppa??.You must be joking."

She smiles while showing a hand gesture asking Jaesuk to hop in on the passanger seat.

" Ji Hyo ah..are you okay?.I saw Jong Kook pushed you hard until you fall down and tripped on the brenches while ripping your name tag."

" I'm fine oppa..dont worry about me."

" Well if that's your answer..then okay.By the way,someone wanted to meet you.hold on yah"

Jaesuk quickly move out from the seat and replaced by a muscular member.She just remain silent when he sit besides her.Jaesuk closed the car door and bend a bit on the window.

" Ji Hyo ah..listen to him first okay.Give him a chance to apologize".

She nodded without looking at Jeasuk..After Jaesuk leaves..Jong Kook starts to look at Ji Hyo..She know that he is staring but she decided to ignore.she not even glanced at him.

" Mong Ji..oppa ia sorry.Oppa is wrong..please forgive me okay.."

Ji Hyo remain silent.She placed her hand on the steering again when he saw bruises on her wrist.Jong Kook tried to hold her hand but she quickly hide it.

" Mmmongg Jjiiii....ddidd I...."

He failed to finish his words.He knows he had been too rough on her,he just shook his head and feel very disappointed with his own act..

" oppa...it's okay.it's nothing..I have a white pale skin,remember?.So easily to get bruises."

She tried to make him relief..but still he knows that she's just trying to make him feel okay.

"Ji Hyo ah..you have another schedule right after this..I wanted to make up to you.Can I send you off?"

" It's okay oppa..furthermore Gap Jin will be worried about you if you went missing again.I can still drive myself there".

" Dont worry about my manager,I've called him and told him that I'll be accompanying you today.I'll be your muscular knight for today,Princess Mong".

Jong Kook smile and bow his head when he mention Princess Mong.

" Yah oppa...are you trying to annoy me?.."

" No..I'm serious.I'm your knight for today and you are lucky cause I choose to be your knight today".

Ji Hyo agreed but she still thinks about her sprine ankle..Jong Kook might notice it when they changed seats.She slowly placed her feet on the ground and try to step as normal as possible without drawing Jong Kook's attentions.She hides the pain but the tears cant lie.She wipes the tears.She told herself to bare with the pain.He looks at her while she tried to step slowly on her feet.He knows something is wrong with her..

" Yyyoour ankleeee annndd feeet ttoooooo??.What have I done to you Ji Hyo ah?.I'm too rough and harsh on you.I'm so sorry again"

She just smile and try to continue with her slow steps..when suddenly he lifted her on a bridal way..her heart is beating like crazy..but she loves it..

"Ooppppaaaaaaa...put me downnn...I'm okayy"

Jong Kook just carry her in his arm..he tighten the hold so that she wont fall.He look deep in her eyes..2 pairs of eyes...meet...in the deep look..strange feeling appears and he can feel her heart beating as fast as his..

"Oppa....put me down..we need to reach my photoshoot location"

Her voice makes him awake from his moment..He placed her carefully on the passengers seat and runs to the driver's.He lean closed to her and she had a goosebumps..He is trying to buckle her seatbelt,but he is leaning to much until he nearly kissed her forehead..He just breathe..The scent of her hair is so unavoidable.He started to realised a weird feeling crawling into his heart for her..

" Oppaaaa"

Ji Hyo still in her mong state though having the goosebumps..She's too nervous and her heartbeat went crazy again.Both of them smile and acknowledge each other..He drive her to the location...He is her knight for that day.