Jong Kook's true feelings

Saranghae...Oppa

 Captivation (..) is for POV..

======================

"( What should I do...damn it!!!...this is all wrong!!!....why does everyone care about how she feel...maybe because she's a women..but...how about me??...about my feelings..my heartache...my suffercations...MY SACRIFIES....nobody cares!!!!)"

Jong Kook scream in his heart...he sighed...before this...there was a good relation..between him and her...known as friendship...when he fell for her...he tried hard to hide his feelings away...as he knew...'his dongseng' Kang Gary has been long time having a crush on her...he tried to distance himself away from her...but everytime they shoot together...the feeling will bloomed more and more until he couldnt stop it anymore..he fond her so much...he wants her to be his...forever..but when Hee Jin walked back into his life...all of a sudden...old memories rolled back on his mind...how they used to be...how lovey dovey they were...how everything was so right and perfect about her...lots of skinships between them...although they have broke off...no longer a couple..she choosed her career instead of him..it hurted him badly..he thought his feelings for her has faded away as time heals his wounded heart..he tried to forgive and forget...when he saw Hee Jin was stabbed infront of his eyes..he was so scared...scared of losing her again..he didnt understand why he felt that way...but he knew one thing..he had to save her life...bringing her to the hospital as soon as possible..because..she was his first love..he fall for her and it was the deepest fall he ever had..he sighed....that night was a damn and hurtful night for him...when he bumped onto Haha and Gil at ER...Haha told him..they send Kang Gary into ER ...so it was about Kang Gary....the sad incident..how worried he was about Kang Gary's condition..how devastated he was until he acted like a dog...how he stabbed his hand..it is all because of Ji Hyo...while talking...his phone vibrates..it was a message from her..Haha saw it..he looked into Haha's teary eyes..he could feel that Haha's teary eyes was begging him to forget his feelings towards Ji Hyo for Kang Gary's sake..he forced a smile and masking himself...switching off his phone..and telling Haha lies...about him and Hee Jin..how how he planned to accept her back and Ji Hyo was only a bait to cause jealousy....when Haha walked away....he couldnt control his emotion...although he was the commander...but still..he was a normal human being with feelings.. HE DECIDED TO SACRIFICE HIS OWN FEELINGS...he walked into the mens...and cried hard silently...after few hours of crying and thinking...he was ready to accept Hee Jin again...its all about her..so he came out with his own plan..how to make all of them hated him...especially Ji Hyo and his two dongsengs...he planned well...he acted naturally as a good love confessor to Ji Hyo..when he was able to get a respond from her..but not as what as he hope for..he could feel something went wrong..their relation was lacking of something..what a coincidence.its his only chances...he make use of her weaknesses and current situation...he tried to make her confessed..deep inside his heart..he knows she couldnt confessed to him...he decided to involved Jaesuk and Gap Jin too so that his masking will looked real and natural...when he poured enough lies...and they believed his act well.....its time to put a blame on someone and play to be innocent...he chooses Ji Hyo and Kang Gary as the victims...after the drunken incident...he knows he already succeed to make them hate him for good...but deep inside his heart...he was crushing himself...bit by bit...he was crying in his heart...he closed his eyes...tears escape from his eye lid....he wished her to be happy with him....always and forever...

" (Mianhe Ji Hyo ah....Mianhe Gary ah...mianhe everyone..I have to so this to all of you...I was trying to fix the mess that Ive created earlier..I rather loosed a love relation..rather loose friendship..as long as I was still be able to be with all of you in the shoot...to see each faces..with a smile..thats all I need..although Im suffering right now...BEFORE I TOLD ALL OF YOU THE TRUTH..about MY FEELINGS..MY SACRIFICE...KIM JONG KOOK TRUE FEELINGS..for both of his dongseng.. Ji Hyo ah..im doing this for you...when you couldnt confessed to me..I know it is him..you was just confused with your own feelings..Im hurting you for your own sake...he loves you more than I did...he is a betterman for you...Gary ah..Im so sorry to hurt you with my crazy allegations..but I have to take the risk..and now after I suceed...Im returning her back to you..I did not betrayed you...I will not dongseng...hope you can protect her...because I knew that Ji Hyo loves you too...Atleast I know...Hee Jin will always be by my side although other will hate me...I will love you and care for you Hee Jin ah as you did for me..before and now...its going to be forever Hee Jin ah..I'll make it up to you Moon Hee Jin...)"

Hee Jin was looking at Jong Kook...he was lying down on the couch with both of his eyes closed..she slowly approached him...she kneeled beside him...touching his hand...

" Oppaa....."

He smell her scent approaching him...he could feel ahe was close to him...suddenly there's a warm touch on his hand....its her...its Hee Jin...he moved his position...from lying into a sitting position..he smile at her...looking at her innocent look..she is still the same....

" Yes Hee Jin..."

" Are you okay??...you look sad..."

" Neh...I am okay dear...dont worry much okay...Hee Jin ah...can I ask you something??..answer me honestly okay.."

" What is it oppa...just ask me...I'll promised to be honest with you...."

Jong Kook pulled Hee Jin to sit beside him...he stretched his back and place his arm behind Hee Jin's head...lowering it until he rest it on her shoulder...and it stays there..Hee Jin looked surprised by his action...

"( Hahaha..Kim Jong Kook...youre easily to fall for my innocent look..so pathetic...Im a good actress then...act more Hee Jin...act more..naturally..)"

He studied her face...her flawless skin...her beautiful eyes...her cute nose..lastly her kissable red lips...just like before...he smile...

" Hee Jin ah...do you....mmm...do you still love me??...after all Ive done to you..."

" Oppa.....to be honest...my feelings towards you never changed...I still loves you oppa..."

" Although Ive hurt you??...you didnt hate me??"

" No oppa...I didnt hated you...not even a bit"

She sighed...and she cupped his face...looking deep into his eyes...

" At first I was hurted by your harsh words...you rejected me and my friendship..but then..after thinking about it.....I finally accept it with open heart, oppa..I know Ive hurted you so bad...I even choosed my career instead of you...I was blinded my luxuries and money, oppa...when everything turns into disaster...I only remembered you...only you oppa...that why I returned to Korea..to plead to you...to ask for you forgiveness and to tell you how wronged I was...because Ive betrayed you...you loves me so much but I didnt appreciated it oppaaaa...Im so sorry oppaaa..."

Hee Jin burst into tears....she cried hard...he hugged her tight...he rubbed her back to calm her....

" Hee Jin ah...dont cry....Im so sorry.."

She loosen her hugged....and with teary eyes..she looked at him...he wipes away her tears with his thumb...he hold her shoulder tight..and make her rest her head on his shoulder..

" When you saved me that night and took care of me alternately with Gap Jin oppa...I felt so blessed...I know you can slowly accept my friendship..although you treat me as a friend and so do I...but my love for you is still there...thank you for your kindness and care oppa...I really cant repay you..."

" Its nothing Hee Jin ah...like Ive told you earlier...I was so scared of losing you again..and today...I just accidently cross the boundaries again...I hugged and kissed you...a good friend...wouldnt treat their friends that way...its me who was supposed to be apologizing to you...not you Hee Jin ah.."

" Oppa....I know...I was hesitate oppa...I didnt know how to react...so I think I need to start fresh with you...thats why I offer my friendship...because Im so scared...if I offered you my love.. you'll reject me again...like before...thats why I acted that way oppa...when I heard you asking me to consider about "us"..my heart was jumping happily...but I was scared in the same time oppa...my hesitate feelings keeps on bugging me....Im so sorry oppa..."

He smile when he heard her answer...he kissed her hair...her shampoo scent surely making him loves more about her...he runs his fingers through her soft hair....

" So...I guess...they will be "us" again right...Hee Jin??"

" Really oppa???"

" Yes Hee Jin...really...I mean it...you like it??..."

" About "us" oppa??"

" Yes...."

" Thank you oppa...Im so happy oppa...thank you for opening your heart again..for me oppa...."

" No....dont thank me...I was the one who supposed to thank you dear....thank you for still loving me...."

" So what are we now oppa..."

" We are everything...a friend...a lover...a couple could be...."

She hugged him tight....he kissed her forehead and both of her cheeks..

" Hee Jin ah...I want to prove how much I love you..."

Hee Jin knows her acting skills are no joke...she pretended to be surprised...she pretended to be shy...meanwhile for Jong Kook...its time for him to move on with Hee Jin...giving her a chance...

" You want to prove your love, oppa....??...are you sure??"

" Yes dear...100% sure....just tell what do you want me to do..."

" Make love to me...oppa..."

He nodded and agreed...she smile widely..she pulled him...walking towards the bedroom..she know he's falling for her trap...she remember...the hidden video camera was already "on mode"  in the bedroom...there were few of it...it will recorded every each movement from every angle....

"( Welcome to my spidy web...Kim Jong Kook...youre going to regret for giving me this chance...because you'll suffer for your whole life...hahahaha....)"