worst nightmare

Saranghae...Oppa

Jong Kook awaken by a sound from the closing door....he tried to open his eye..when suddenly...he shouted like a crazy freak..

" Aaaargggggghhh...my head...my stomach..my face...damn it!!!!!...why it hurts so bad...What the hell happened to me???!!!"

Gap Jin quickly walked towards him when he heard Jong Kook's voice....shouting and cursing about his head...he looked at him..he handed him a plate of chicken salad..painkillers and a bottle of drinking water which he had prepared earlier....Jong Kook looked puzzled when he saw dozens bottles of soju arranged by the wall...

" Cant remember anything..Jong Kook???"

" What happened???...dont tell me those are yours hyung....but if youre the one who drink...you should be on the bed..drunk as dead by now....mmmm or perhaps you and Hee Jin already become a couple..little celebration maybe??"

" Stop exaggerating too much Jong Kook...I have nothing to do with those bottles...it was you!!...you!!..you!!...and yourself!!.."

" What??!!...me???!!...you must be joking, hyung...you know I wouldnt drink those....mmm..."

He stratch his head...he had a massive headache..he couldnt feel his face bloated and there are few bruises on his face and stomach...he didnt know what went wrong..he was clueless about it...

" Go and refresh yourself...eat your breakfast...take the painkillers and I'll tell you what happened last night...."

" But hyung...my head is about to explode..my face is damn bloated..my stomach hurts pretty bad....I cant even stand..its too painful...never had massive headache like this before...damn it!!!"

" Stop cursing Jong Kook!!...come...give me your hand..I'll help you walk to the bathroom..."

Gap Jin hold Jong Kook's arm with right hand and his left hand supporting Jong Kook's back...he shakes his head...Jong Kook will be surprised by the damage that he had done to Kang Gary and Haha...after a bath...Jong Kook feels better..he walks out towards Gap Jin who was watching tv..he sits on the sofa and hungrily eat his breakfast...consuming the painkillers...he just sit still..looking at Gap Jin..with hope he will get a clue about what had happened last night...Gap Jin noticed Jong Kook staring at him...

" Well I guess...you are really dying to know what happened last night..its going to be your worst nightmare Jong Kook ah"

" What???!!!...why did you said my worst nightmare??!!!...what have I done???!!!...did I involved in a fight??!!"

" Jong Kook ah...you was pretty bad upset last night...I didnt know what happened to you..but when you gave me a call...you asked me to buy you soju...you told me you need it bad...so I bought them for you...when I arrived...you took all the soju bottles and starts to drink...I did try to stop you..but you scolded me..."

" What???!!!....are you serious hyung??..."

" Calm down Jong Kook ah...its just a begining of your nightmare..."

" Hyung...dont scare me...you make it sounded like Ive killed someone..."

" You might not kill someone...but you ve done worst than that...youve caused enough damaged with your crazy allegations while you were drunk"

" Omo....omo....did I hyung???...."

" Let me finish...while you were drunk...you didnt say a word...you just keep on smiling and staring at your phone...when suddenly Kang Gary called...maybe to check on you since the crew at the lobby told me that Ji Hyo was hospitalized..you did answered the called...but you started to talk crap with him...so I snatched your phone and told him that you was drunk..."

He tried to remember hard...he remembered....being the last to know about her...she fainted because of him...their arguement..no 'US'...remembered talking to Jaesuk hyung about what exactly happened between both of them...how he felt jealous with Kang Gary..because his woman enjoyed his companion rather than him..her boyfriend..he shouldnt feel that way...but he failed to over come his jealousy..

" My dongseng??...Kang Gary??..he called??..."

" Yes...he called...I was surprised when Haha was on the door..I could tell..must be Kang Gary who called him and asked him to check on you while waiting for his arrival..Both of your dongseng really cares for you..."

" Yah hyung...I know...both of them really cares about me...dont be jealous hyung..hahaha"

" Stop laughing Jong Kook...you should apologize sincerely to both of them especially to Kang Gary.."

" But why hyung??...I dont understand..tell me the truth"

" Youve accused Kang Gary..its too much Jong Kook...too much...with your crazy allegations..you accused him sleeping with Ji Hyo in his range rover when he was just bringing her to our house..only because she was wearing his outfit..did you remembered well??..that night was raining heavily..her outfit was drentched thats why he gave her his outfit..you dont even blamed yourself for forgetting the pinky promise outing....you put the blame on him...you make it looked as he still having feeling towards her...youve humiliated Ji Hyo infront of us...he tried to stop you because he know that you was drunk...he told you off..he didnt mind if you tried to insult him but dont insult your women...thats why he punched your face.. when he was trying to walk away..you wounded him again with your words...you said he was so desparate when Ji Hyo chooses to be with you instead of him....you added salt to his open wounded when you reminded him on the incident at the club...about how upset and devastated he was until he act himself as a dog..stabbed his hand..because he couldnt accept the fact..."

He sigh....he placed both of his hand on his head....he could imagine how hurt Kang Gary must be with his stupid behavior...how disrespectful he was towards Ji Hyo..its involved dignity..he regrets everything..he wished everything was a nightmare...

" What else hyung...??"

" You accused him....desparately wanted to taste her lips and badly having her body...you looked low on him...you are too much Jong Kook..you should be ashamed of yourself...you even asked for a trade between Ji Hyo and his angel for yourself because for you Ji Hyo's value was cheap..how could you said that...what if Ji Hyo knows youre calling her cheap???....how would she feel???..you should looked how devastated his face right after you mentioned it..you called him a liar..his friendship was not sincere enough for you...you even said you didnt need a dongseng like him...because he couldnt be trusted..well I guess he couldnt control his temper...he punched you few times on your stomach...luckily we managed to stop him..if not..I cant imagine how bad your condition will be this morning"

He closed his eyes...he remembered when Kang Gary approached him..informing him that he already moves on..letting Ji Hyo for good because he knows that Jong Kook will take good care of her...how sincere he was...how he still care for him as his hyung..its well proven that Kang Gary was really sincere and has 100% moves on...

" He must be angry right now..he must be..."

" And as for Haha...when Kang Gary walk away he asked Haha to stay with you as you might need Haha more than him..see...he still thinks about you..Haha approached you..you accused him too..saying that he cares more about Kang Gary than you..when he answered you he really care for both of you equally the same..you just told him off to go and kissed Kang Gary's *ss....thats bad Jong Kook..."

" Oh god...Ive done so much damaged to both of my dongseng..damn!!!!...I know I was pissed...but Ive shouldnt get drunked...this is really my worst nightmare hyung..."

" Sure is...well you need to find them..you owe them a good explaination and a sincere apology"

" Yes hyung...I....I..."

" Jong Kook ah...you always talks about dignity..trust...friendship...and value of peeps in your life...but I think youve just destroyed every single thing..you should be ashamed of yourself..."

He knows that he had leave a permanent damage to both of his dongseng..especially Kang Gary...he was so disappointed and ashamed with his own behavior...he regrets it so bad..he wish he could turn back time..he needs to find Kang Gary...Haha and visit Ji Hyo at the hospital...he felt warm drops on his face..he was crying...

" Mianhe...mianhe..."