please forgive me

Saranghae...Oppa

While Jong Kook regrets his behavior against them...he decided to stay in his room...figuring how is he supposed to face them during the shoot later in the evening..he discussed with Gap Jin..they comeout with the best solutions......

" It might be tough Jong Kook ah...because youve hurt them so bad...but still..youve to face them...and asked for their forgiveness..hopefully they will"

" Yah hyung...hopefully they will....hopefully..."

==============================

Mean while in the ward...Ji Hyo was enjoying her time well as she was accompanied by Kang Gary...after quite sometimes...they loosen the hugged....she asked Kang Gary to sit on her bed...beside her...Kang Gary wipes her tears with his thumb...looking at her...he felt sorry for her...she just smile...she could feel the warmth of his care..last time he showered her with care was during the night he came to 'rescue' her from the heavy rain..sending her to Jong Kook's house...although he was cold towards her that night...but she could still felt the care....she looked at his hand...the stitches are all gone...the only thing left is the scar...probably same goes to his heart...full with scars...her eyes starts to be teary....

" Hey....something wrong Ji Hyo??...why suddenly youre tearying up??...did I do something wrong??...tell me Ji Hyo ah....."

" No oppa....youve done nothing wrong...its me....me....Ive hurt you and your feelings...pretty bad oppa.....Im so sorry oppaaa....."

" No....noo....listen to me Ji Hyo ah...youve done nothing..it was me all alone...and Jaesuk hyung was right..I was falling for you too deep...until I couldnt compare which is right and wrong...the reality is....you was just making your choice....dont blamed yourself okay..."

" Oppaaaa....Ive played with your feelings...Ive shouldnt said saranghae if I didnt meant it...I.....I..."

" Hey....its okay....you was just trying to stop me...you was so worried about me..until you spontaniously did something which you was not supposed to...well...thats why we named you Mong Ji...because sometimes your behavior can be really Mong...hahahaha"

" Opppaaa...Im serious...."

" Yah Mong Ji...me too...its nothing...its all in the past...lets forget it Ji Hyo ah"

" Oppa....can I ask you something....??"

" What is it Mong Ji...dont ask me to piggyback you in this ward...youre quite heavy okay...hahaha"

" Oppaaaaa......youre bad...stop joking about my weight...."

" Its good to see your smile Ji Hyo....it feels good....it shines my world......making it bright..."

" Yah oppaaa..you and your cheesy words..."

" Well...I only can flirt and be chessy with my monday girlfriend right??.."

She just laugh...he really made her day...she reached for his hand...holding it tight...her heart beats fast....Kang Gary was surprised by Ji Hyo's act but he just let her hold his hand...as she wish...

" Oppaaa...."

" Ji Hyo ah...can oppa ask you something??...tell oppa honestly..."

" Errmmmm....about what oppa..."

" What happened to you yesterday??...how come you fainted...??..did something stressed you up??"

" Oppa....I....I...I dont know how...to tell you.."

" Just tell me Ji Hyo ah...remember Ive promised to care...to cherrish...to protect and to be your savior??...I was so guilty when I saw you lying motionless on the floor...I failed...I failed to keep my promises..."

" Yah Kang Gary...dont be so sentimental....it is supposed to be my sad part...not yours...hhahahaha"

" Omo..omo....its your chapter...its your story...aiissshhh....stresssssed..."

" Oppa..I'll tell you...but please dont tell anybody else okay...actually..Ive had a big fight with Jong Kook oppa...I...I...couldnt confessed to him...although he makes me feel loved..feel secured...feel well cared...but its lacking of something oppaa..."

" What??...you couldnt confessed to him??...I thought that night..you...you..did..because I saw both of you at the park..kissing and hugging each other..."

" What oppa??!!!...you saw...you saw us??!!!..."

" Yes I did....what happened Ji Hyo ah...??"

" I dont know oppa....my love for him is lacking of something...whenever I tried to search for the answer...I'll get confused....deeper and deeper....its like Im falling for the wrong guy"

" Ji Hyo ah...you couldnt be falling for the wrong guy...Jong Kook hyung is the right guy for you...you guys look good together...."

" But oppaaa...."

" Maybe you are just confused...thats all...listen to me Ji Hyo ah..Jong Kook hyung loves you soooo much...ever than anything..he loves you the most...he was so happy when you choose to be with him..I could tell from his smile and  his behavior that night at the park...he was really happy Ji Hyo ah...he was really in love...in love with a woman named Song Ji Hyo.."

" Oppaaa...I.."

" Ji Hyo ah...give him a chance...get to know him more...both of you just started..."

" But opppaaa..."

" Ji Hyo ah..."

She wish she could stop him from continue talking about Jong Kook..but everytime she tries to talk...Kang Gary will definitely cuts her through...she decided to shout.....

" Oppaaaa...could you please let me talk....I need to explain everything to you...!!!"

He was stunned by her scream...he look at her...her face was red....her eyes was teary...she looked very upset when he mentioned Jong Kook's name...

" Sorry Ji Hyo ah...you know I just want you to be happy with who ever you loves...sorry okay...oppa is sorry"

" Its okay oppa....I know..."

She sigh...she was trying to explain...trying to make him understand how she feels...she knows she loves Jong Kook...but its not strong enough...its lacking of something...yes indeed she was happy to be Jong Kook....but its different when she's with Kang Gary...she feels happier...she feels lively...she wish she could describe more to him...how sorry she felt for him...she's thankful...from the big arguement with Jong Kook..she gets a clearer picture about what had happened to Kang Gary...she couldnt imagine how devastated Kang Gary was that night in the club...until he behaving like a dog....stabbing his own hands...putting himself low...she stared at him...she felt sorry for him...she tighten her hold on his hand...he just smile at her...

" Ji hyo ah...Oppa knows...oppa is handsome...so stop staring at me before I eat your eyes....you look scary...angry bird Mong Ji..."

" Yah Kang Gary....you want to die???....you...handsome???...aaarrghhhh....youre going to make me puke..."

" Aiissshhh..juat admit it Mong Ji....you keep staring at me.....hahahaha"

" Yah oppaaaa....stop praising youself....it tickles me..."

She laughs happily and joyful....she glad he had already forgiven her...she owe Jaesuk oppa a lot..she looked at Kang Gary..she knows she's already get her "monday boyfriend" back in her life..just like before.....

Meanwhile as for Kang Gary...he smiled too...he knows..."them" would smile and laugh happily as him ..from outside her ward....The Park siblings, Gil and Haha were laughing along...they knew their crazy plans begins to work well...and Ji Hyo starts to trust her " monday boyfriend" sincerely....