NOT AN UPDATE

Saranghae...Oppa

Hi there readers...I would like to thank every each one of you guys for reading..commenting...subscribing and even upvoting my 1st fanfict...mmmm...most of you guys might feel confused right...okay...I'll explain the storyline of my ff... 

×××××××××××××2××××××××××2×××××××××××2×××××××××××2××××××××××××2×××××××××××

Well as SJH was dumped by her CEO BF...she couldnt accept the break up without knowing the reason.

KJK broke up with his gf HEE JIN...but he couldnt forget her at all...so he diverted his affections and love to the only female in RM cast..which was SJH..although he knew KG had a crush on SJH..

SJH couldnt identify her own feelings between like..love and crush..she was falling for KJK affection and care...which make the situation more worst...she make her mind to choose KJK..

KG was frustrated about the news..but he managed to overcalm everything though he saved SJH twice from the unwanted incident..He accidently met SHIN RI and her brother, whom owned a cafe..he decided to move on and treat SJH as his dongseng as he could feel a strong chemistry with SHIN RI..and she realized it too...they met daily since LeeSsang cathered from the siblings.

KJK was extremely shaken by HEE JIN's traumatized incident..he fonded HEE JIN again as she was his love life..he took care of her and started to fall for her but he kept it silence....lead by his ego..he didnt want to loose SJH too....SJH suddenly realized about her feelings was for KG when she failed to confess to KJK..and it caused them a big arguement..KJK's ego was scratch by SJH..he dumped her..and flastered his anger to KG since he saw SJH really enjoying KG's companion.

SHIN RI walks in as important mastermind..she came out with a crazy plan involving other alliance including HAHA..in order to teach KJK a lesson for his life..while they execute the plans accordingly..Eun Min and SJH accidently overheard the conversation between KG and HAHA..so they both knows KJK true feelings and Eun Min decided to confront KJK..but she didnt know that KJK was with HEE JIN...

HEE JIN has her own agenda..revenge on KJK..together with her lover.."the voice"..as "the voice" 's brother was SJH ex BF..Mr.CEO.."the voice" was devastated when she saw her brother nearly destroyed their family business as he always spended on SJH...she paid HEE JIN large amount..with clear intention...to destroy SJH for good cause her brother caught SJH cheating on him..

So there are two alliance...1)Shin Ri crazy plans pact...2) Hee Jin n the voice

So will there be a confrontation between KJK and SJH??...How KJK will face KG and HAHA who will play hard on him...will SHIN RI fall for KG?...will they both become a couple??...will SJH confessed her true feelings to KG?? Will KG accept her or treats her like a dongseng??..

Most importantly...will SHIN RI crazy plans execute well when their plans was intterupt by HEE JIN n "the voice" whom were also came up with a good plan...to destroy KJK..and SJH..unintentionally it will involve KG too..it will effect the whole RM cast..will they succeed??..or will the RM cast managed to save KJK..SJH and KG...will this whole plans ended up with happy ending or tragic incident....???

WILL TRUE LOVE LAST?...WILL HEART STANDS AGAINST MIND?....OR WILL REVENGE WINS..??

Wait and keep up with me...thanks..keep commenting...love ya all...(bow 90 degree)