the problems begin

Saranghae...Oppa

" Kang Gary???....whh..what...are you..doing...here??...did..you..omo...pleasee...dont..tell ..anybody ab..about..my...my...(Omo...he heard what I said just now??..but how come he knows Im here...unless..he had seen me earlier...)"

" Mong Ji ah...is it true??...( Please Mong Ji..said it was all fake..)"

" Wh..whh..what??"

" About what youve said earlier on....about your feelings...about how jealous you were.."

" Oppa...I...I...( Its true oppa..its all true...)"

" Youre slowly fallen for me??...mmm...and now its all make sense when you asked me about Shin Ri...Mong Ji...youre not faking it right??..(Damn it..Im in a big trouble now...okay Kang Gary...relax...relax..inhale...exhale...)."

" No..Kang Gary...I...I really like you this time..the jealousy is all real, oppa...Im not faking it...I..I..know Ive hurted you before with a fake confession..but...now..I really believed what I feel for you is real, Kang Hee Gun.."

" Ji Hyo ah...oppa...aisshhh...we need to go...( aisshhh...she just confessed to me...what should I do now...what am I supposed to tell Shin Ri..omo...)"

" You dont like me oppa??..."

" Ji Hyo ah...of course I do...but..its time to go..(Ji Hyo ah...mianhe...I sees and treat you as my friend and dongseng now...not more than that..)"

" Oppa....(Pleasee..tell me you like me more than a friend oppa...tell me you loves me too Kang Gary...)"

" I promise...we will talk about this okay...we will sort out this thing together later ..as for now..please...dont be sad..please smile for me...Mong Ji ah.. we need to continue our shoots...come..give me your hand..I'll walked you to the ladies.."

" Opp..oppaaaaa..."

" Come on Mong Ji..we will talk about our love later....I promised you...( Aishhh..what am I talking about..aaaishhh STRESSSSS)"

She blushed and nodded...Kang Gary smile..looking at her..his smile seems to be the sweetest she'd ever saw.. offered his hand to Ji Hyo...she was still shocked by his appearence in a sudden..she reaches for his and gripped it tight..she smile to him..he quickly wipe her tears away using his sleeves...

" Dont cry Ji Hyo ah...pleasee...you looked ugly when you cry...( Dont cry my dongseng..pleasee...dont hurt yourself by loving me...)"

" Yah Kang Gary...why do you have to tease me...Im not as ugly as you!!..."

" Hey...you know what...you are not crying anymore...hahaha"

" Oppa...am I really looked ugly when I cry??( You better deny it oppa...if not Im going to pull you hair until your scalp come off..hahahaha)"

" No Ji Hyo...not ugly..but.. you looked like the angel...the most beautiful angel on earth.(but you cant compete with my angel...Shin Ri...)"

He pulled her into his embrace..and give her a peck on her forehead before pulling her towards the ladies..he waited for the at the door as Ji Hyo steps into the ladies..she washed her face..and looked into her reflection in the mirror...she smile...

"( Kang Gary...I really hope that you'll accept my love for you..this is my true confession...sincere from my heart...please accept me...as Cheon Sung Im..as what I am, oppa...Well Song Ji Hyo....youre his monday girlfriend...and Cheon Sung Im will be his everyday girlfriend...)"

Kang Gary was interrupt by the vibration from his phone inside his pocket..he reached for the phone and looked at the id...it's Haha....he quickly answer it...

" Dong Hoon ah....whats up??( thank god youve save me Dong Hoon...if not Im going to stuck with her)"

" Yah hyung...where are you??...everyone is looking for you and Mong Ji..both of you went missing..are you with her,hyung??"

" Come down Dong Hoon..Im at the red building...yeah..she is with me now...something happend..I'll tell you later okay...where are you..??"

" Im at the main entrance..hurry up hyung...they'll proceed with the filming inside the main building...hurry..I'll wait for you both"

" Thank you Dong Hoon ah..see you there..( You have to save me...she just confessed to me...)"

Kang Gary knocks the door and tried to open the door..but it is locked from inside....he called Ji Hyo out..but there's no respond from her..so..he tried to peep from the knob hole..

" Mong Ji...lets go...they will be starting any minutes...."

She quickly walked towards the door and unlocked it...she opened the door...she nearly jumped and shouted as she surprised to see Kang Gary was bending infront of the door..

" Yah oppa!!...what are you doing??...you wanted to stalk me on??!!..."

" Yah Mong Ji...Im not a stalker okay...I..Im just worried..you didnt not answer me when I call you before...thought something might happend...to you...( because youre my dongseng Ji Hyo ah..)"

" Oppaaa....mianhe...I didnt know that you was worried about me...mianhe oppa....( youre so sweet oppa...I felt so warm to be around you...I wonder how it feels to be your real girlfriend..your everday girlfriend..)"

" Hey...its okay...come on...we need to rush as Dong Hoon is waiting for us at the main entrance..."

Both of them walked together heading to the main entrance...they saw Haha who was waving at them...he was grinning at both of them...

" Yah..hyung...you take Mong Ji for a date??...I dont believe you hyung...hahahaha"

Kang Gary tried to signal Haha not to say those kind of things infront of Ji Hyo..but unfortunately..he didnt understand...he keeps on teasing her...

" Ha Dong Hoon...you want to die???!!!!"

" Hyung....save me from this witch...you bad Ji Hyo...hyungggggg... .!!!!"

" Serves you right...who asked to talk nonsense about her...hahahaha"

Haha quickly hides behind Kang Gary while Ji Hyo pretended to be angry and chase him around..when she managed to pull Haha near by her side...she quickly reached for his head...removing his cap and pulls his hair...he was screaming like a lady...

" Hyunggg...my scalp is burning...aaahhhhh...Mong Ji...I wont allowed you yo be with my hyung...youre going to make him bald.."

" Yah Ha Dong Hoon....what did you say??....aarrghhh...."

" Hyungggggg...she's pulling my hair hard....helpppp me....hyunggg...aarghhhh..."

" Ji Hyo ah...let him go okay...pity him...furthermore he's a part of our family...let him go or else...we are going to be late for filming..."

" Luckily Kang Gary asked me to let you go..if not definitely you are going to be bald...weeekkkk " ( doing her merong face)

Haha rubbed his head...and reply her back with his evil laugh..three of them walked towards the main building..they continue their filming and everything ended excellently..all of them were having a good time ending the filming expect for Kim Jong Kook as he suffered diarrhea all day long...Kang Gary and Haha just laugh as they saw him going in and out of the toilet..served him right...hahaha...

After the shooting ends...the whole cast and crew decided to go for a drink..when they reaches the restaurant..all of them walked in and sit on the long table...Kang Gary take this opportunity to pull Haha and excuse themselves as he needs Haha to accompany him to smoke..Haha looked at his hyung...he could feel that Kang Gary was in big trouble...they walked out from the restaurant...

" Hyung..whats wrong???..."

" Aisshh...Dong Hoon ah...remember I told you..Im scared that she might fall for me..."

" I do hyung...why??..aahhh....dont tell me that she really fall for you, hyung...If this happend..we are going to be in a deep trouble.."

" She did..for real....Im feeling so guilty right now Dong Hoon..what am I supposed to do..should I call Shin Ri??"

" Seems it might be a good suggestion, hyung...call her now..."

Kang Gary tried to call Shin Ri's phone..but it was inactive..he tried for a few times..but still the answer is still the same...meanwhile Haha keep on dialling Jung Ri's number. It seems no answer from him either...

" What are we supposed to do now Dong Hoon??..."

" Mmm...let me think...meanwhile you do something else...dont disturb me..."

" Maybe I should try to call Gil..."

Kang Gary tried to call Gil's phone..but it seems he also didnt answer his phone...

" What happend to everyone??...why theyre not answering my calls??...maybe I should sent them message...who knows probably they will reply me..either one of them...mmmm"

He send them messages...asking either one of them to call him back as soon as possible...while he was having his own thought...Haha pats hia shoulder...

" Hyung...Ive got it...accept her...followed the plan accordingly..."

" What??!!!...what about Shin Ri??..What should I tell her later??"

" Hyung..do you remember what she said at the party before she left....make Ji Hyo fall for you...and accept her as your girlfriend...the further instruction will be given by Shin Ri later..."

" Are you sure...??"

" 100% sure hyung...trust me...trust us..trust our plan.."

" Hope so....in that case...I'll accept her...( Im doing this for you Shin Ri...Im accepting her because of you...)"