Am I the last to know

Saranghae...Oppa

" Unniee...wake up!!!"

" Ji Hyo ah....can you listen to me??"

" Mong Ji.....its not funny!!"

They tried to move her...shake her...slap her on her face..but still..she didnt respond..Gwang Soo hold Ji Hyo's arm...he looked scared and stunned....his eyes starts to fill with tears..

" What is it Gwang Soo???"

" Hyung...noona is freezing....her pulse is very weak..."

Eun Min feels guilty...she should let her unnie drove alone back to runningman set..she knows Ji Hyo was drained and weak...she starts to cry...mean while Kang Gary rushes to the bathroom..reaches for the glass and fill it with water...he quickly bring the glass and sprinkle it on Ji Hyo's face...

" Mong Ji ah...wake up..I still want to see your smile...wake up..pali...pali!!!"

He sprinkle again and again as he notice there was no sign of movement from her...he's loosing his patience. He pour the water on her face.. but she still frozed..

" Mong Ji ah...pleasee...wake up..Jong Kook hyung needs youuu"

" Ji Hyo ah...wake up"

" Noonaaaaa...."

The three guys keep on shaking her body...Haha couldnt stand his sadness anymore..he left the room and run towards Jong Kook's room...he tried to press the bell few times but unfortunately he was not around..he gave up and quickly rush himself to elevator andvheads down to PD's room..informing them about Ji Hyo and bringing her to the nearest hospital...he rushes back to the elevator....heads up again to Ji Hyo's room..

Mean while Jaesuk took charged of the situation..

" Kang Gary, Gwang Soo..stop crying...Eun Min, pack her things ok..we have to bring her to the nearest hospital..pali..pali.."

Kang Gary lift Ji Hyo's body up..he carry her with all his strengh and rushes out from the room...Gwang Soo help Eun Min to carry Ji Hyo's stuff...and Jaesuk was the last to leave the room..he closed her room and runs to the elevator when he bumped onto Haha who was in the elevator....

" Come on guys..hurry up"

As they heading to the lobby...it turns out to be a chaos as everybody in the team were panic about what happend..everyone keep on questioning one another in order to get the correct explaination...luckily everything were under control..Jaesuk instructed them to wait for him and Haha at the lobby..both of them headed to the parking lot..unlocking both cars and starts to drive reaching the parking space infront  the lobby..Kang Gary rushes into Jaesuk's car, carrying Ji Hyo to back seat..he place her head on his lap..mean while Gwang Soo and Eun Min jumped into Haha's car...they rushes to the nearest hospital..when they arrived..Ji Hyo was taken to ER....everyone starts to pray..Eun Min was busy with her handphone...Jaesuk,Kang Gary,Haha and Gwang Soo keep looking at each other...

" Hyung...did you manage to tell Jong Kook hyung about noona??"

Gwang Soo asked Haha while wipping his tears down...Haha looked at Jaesuk and Kang Gary...he didnt know how should to answer Gwang Soo's question...They remain in silent...Kang Gary looked at Jaesuk..giving him a sign that he needs to talk to him...Jaesuk nodded and both of them walks to the end of the coridor...

" Hyung..we should inform Jong Kook hyung.."

" Gary ah..you know how Jong Kook is right now"

" I know hyung...but think about Ji Hyo,hyung...she needs him by her side"

" I 'll try to call him okay..could you please take care of Eun Min and Gwang Soo??..they looked devastated..."

He nodded..he walk back to the bench..Haha was on the phone with Byul..Gwang Soo was sitting on the floor..keeps on wipping his tears..he approaches him and rub his back..

" Gwang Soo ah...she is going to be okay..she is our ace..remember??..."

" Hyung...Im so scared"

" Gwang Soo ah..be strong okay...she is going to make it.."

Kang Gary could feel the sadness in his dongseng's eyes..he knows how close noona dongseng relation between both of them...he was scared too..he wasnt sure about his words...but he has to make him calm...he couldnt imagine what will happend to Jong Kook if he knows about Ji Hyo's condition...

" Ahhh...ssstressssed!!!"

=================================

After reaching the hotel..he decided to take a walk on the beach..he needs to calm himself..he sigh..he asked Jaesuk to check on her..she should be okay..he closed his eyes..feeling the cold breeze swipping his face..he was sitting all alone underneath of a tree...when suddenly his handphone vibrates..it was Gap Jin..

" Yes hyung..."

" Why do you sounded so sad??"

" Nothing hyung...its just that Im tired.."

" Well..someone does really misses you so much...hold on.."

" Hyung..I...I..."

Before he could tell Gap Jin about his condition..Gap Jin already passed Hee Jin his phone....

" Oppaaaa....how are you?"

" Im okay Hee Jin ah...how about you?"

" Im doing great oppa...when are you coming to visit me again??"

He disnt answer her...he sigh....he knows what he should do....apologize to her...

" Hee Jin ah....oppa is sorry for being harsh to you"

" Its okay oppa..you ve already apologize to me hundreds of time. Cut it out okay..its not even your fault.."

They starts to have a long conversation...he just smile went she remind him of their past memories..how stupid they were at time..he ended the call after 1hour..

" Finally...someone knows how to make me smile.."

He notice there miscalls from Jaesuk..he's about to call him back when suddenly his phone runs of battery..he hates it when it happend..it remind him of the pinky promised incident...how him and Ji Hyo...

" Arghhh stop it mind...stop triggring those memories..stop messing with my heart..."

He walks slowly towards the hotel...he saw Suk Jin was talking to PD..they looked serious..discussing about something..he didnt bother much..he just pinned his eyes on the elevator..when suddenly he was suprised by a pat on his shoulder...It was Suk Jin..

" Yah Jong Kook..I thought you are with them..why are you here??"

" What??..them who??..Im heading back to my room hyung"

" Omo...you really didnt know??"

" Know what hyung??..tell me.."

" Its Ji Hyo..she's in the hospital..."

" Whatt??..what happend hyung??"

" I didnt know much either but they found her unconsious in her room and everybody plans to visit her later.."

" Is she okay now hyung??"

" I havent heard anything yet from them at the hospital..everybody is waiting for the news"

" Means..am I the last to know about her??"

" Yah Jong Kook..since when being the last person to know about something become so important to you??"

He just smile when Suk Jin teasing him....He was the last to know about her...he rushes to the open elevator..he pressed the close button...

"I am the last to know about you, Ji Hyo ah"..

His tears dropped...

The elevator door shuts..