is there really "us?" (part 2)

Saranghae...Oppa

Jong Kook just mingle well with others...they cheered loud when PD order soju for them...everybody sang happily..Most of them starts to dance..they are having a good time in the reserved vip room at the restaurant....Kang Gary,Haha and Jaesuk notice something strange about Jong Kook..they just observed him...they starts to drink..his eyes was pinned on the soju bottle...when suddenly he reaches it and pour some into his glass..Kang Gary knows something was wrong with his hyung...he moves from his seat.approaching his hyung who was sitting nearby the partition..he whisper to him

" Hyung...are you okay??"

" Yeah...I am okay Gary ah..dont worry"

" No..I dont think so hyung...cause you are about to sip soju..you dont consume alcohol much"

" I dont know Gary ah..."

" Is this about Ji Hyo??..you can share with me,hyung"

" Gary ah...now I know how devastated you feel..cause..Im in your shoes.."

" What hyung??..are you joking??..."

" No...there's no 'US'....anymore"

Kang Gary feels sorry for him...Jong Kook pull the glass and start to drink...he pat his hyung's shoulder...

" Hyung...lets go outside..."

Kang Gary approches Jaesuk and Haha..informing them that both of them will be outside of the room as Jong Kook needed fresh air..they nodded..mean while for Jong Kook..he just let his footsteps lead him..he can be himself if he's with Kang Gary..both of them walk side by side...and choose to sit on a bench nearby the beach..

" I have to move on just like you..Gary ah...she is too much.."

" Hyung...what happend actually?"

" I cant stand it anymore..she keeps on hurting me..after all we have been through..she said there's no US...its that easy...what about the kissed that we had??..the hugs??..everything seems meaningless for her.."

" Omo...she said that to you...??"

" Gary ah...I thought of giving her a chance.but she just spoilt it..so I guess..no more US after this.."

" Hyung...are you really sure??..maybe you should think about it again"

" Ani...Gary ah...I had enough...she fooled me and mess with my feelings"

" I believe you are talking on behalf of your devastated ego..or maybe because you are hurt deep inside...thats why you are acting like this..."

" Mwuh??...you know nothing Kang Gary..."

" If I know nothing...then tell me what Im supposed to know hyung"

He looked at his dongseng..he used to be devastated with her..the woman he loves..but he managed to survive and pursuing his happiness now...how can he tell him that he felt jealous with him..how the woman he loves enjoying his dongseng's companion rather then him...how happy she looked...how her eyes sparks...he just sigh..he doesnt want to destroy the good relation with Kang Gary...they just reconcile..Kang Gary look at his poor hyung...

" Hyung...I think you are tired...we will talk about this again okay?...its better for us to leave and head back to the hotel"

" Maybe you are right Gary ah...lets go"

As they walk..Gary's handphone starts to vibrate..it was Shin Ri..he excuse himself..

" Its my angel, hyung...its better for you to join the other in the restaurant..I'll walk myself to the hotel hyung. ."

He grinned..while Jong Kook nodded weakly..he walk slowly and return to the restaurant..he joined the others..Jaesuk saw Jong Kook was alone at the coridor..he opens the door...

" Jong Kook ah...come on in..where is Gary?"

" Ooohh..he was on the phone..he will go back by himself later.."

" Jong Kook ah..are you okay??..you looked messed up"

He just zipped his mouth...Jaesuk understand his reaction well..Jong Kook can be very secretive when it comes to something personal to him...after persuading him...he managed to get the clearer picture what had happend to Jong Kook..how he felt..

" Dont worry Jong Kook ah..I'll talk to her later..and that explain why she's not joining us tonight.."

" Up to you hyung if you still insisted talking to her...but as for me..I need my own space and if its possible..I want to forget her this mean time"

Jaesuk was stunned by Jong Kook's decision..but he cant say no more as he knows how his dongseng felt right now..when suddenly Jong Kook's handphone starts to vibrate..he looked at the caller's ID...its Eun Min...Ji Hyo's manager...

" What did she wants this time...."

" Answer it Jong Kook ah..who knows it might be important"

He just nodded..and answer the cal..

" Yes Eun Min ssi...how can I help you??"

" Jong Kook ssi..sorry to disturb you..I try to call unnie for so many times..but she didnt answer..is she with you??.."

" Sorry Eun Min ssi but she's not here...maybe she was sleeping in her room..you know how sleepy head your unnie could be.."

" Maybe...but can you check on unnie later for me Jong Kook ssi...Im on the way there from unnine's drama location...she accidently left her medicine in her caravan..and she didnt take it since morning..her headache might struck anytime..Im worried"

Jaesuk notice the changes on Jong Kook's face...he looked worried...but he decides to wait until the call ends..

" Ooohh okay Eun Min ssi..I'll check on her later...dont worry...drive carefully yah.."

" Thank you Jong Kook ssi..I know I could rely on you.."

He ends the line...keeping his handphone inside his pocket..he look at Jaesuk with frowned on his face..

" What is it Jong Kook ah?"

" Its Ji Hyo...she didnt answer her phone..her manager was worried about her..hyung,can you help me to check on her later??"

" Yah Jong Kook..what kind of favour is that??..you know she is also a part of our big family..dont worry I'll check on her okay"

" Thank you hyung"

He pat him on his shoulder...and smile..deep inside his heart..he knows Jong Kook still care for Ji Hyo..after spending 4 hours at the restaurant..they decided to leave...they are lucky because the next day shoot will be in the evening session..as the reaches the hotel lobby...Jaesuk press the elevator button and heading up to Ji Hyo's room...arriving at the fifth floor..he walks towards the end room...he tries to ring the bell...no answer from her..he tries again..still she didnt open the door...he try to dial her number...he could hear the ringtone..but she was not answering...he was panic..he called Haha and Gwang Soo as Jong Kook already informed him that he needs to avoid and forgets her at the time being...

Both Haha and Gwang Soo arrived on the fifth floor...they approaches Jaesuk as they saw him sitting on the carpeted floor infront of Ji Hyo's room..

" What happend hyung??where is Jong Kook hyung??.."

" Errmmm..Jong Kook is in the toilet..he asked me to check on Ji Hyo..but  I cant get her to open the door..Ive been calling her many times...knocking and banging the door..pressing the bell like crazy but still..nothing..I dont feel good about this"

Haha and Gwang Soo decided to try their luck..they did the same as Jaesuk..but still she didnt open the door..

" Hyung....I think something is wrong..lets go to the lobby and asked for a spare key..they will surely have it"

" But we cannot budged into her room like that..you know our Mong Ji hates when people traspassing her room..its going to be scary when she turns into the bad Ji Hyo...."

" Omo hyung...you are still thinking about that???..we didnt know what happend to her in the room..she might be fainted again like before..do you still remember that scary history, hyung??..you know how hectic her schedule is..."

Both of them heads down to the lobby when they bumped into Eun Min and Kang Gary...they tell both Kang Gary and Eun Min what happend to Ji Hyo...after getting one of the staff followed them with the spare key..they heads up to the fifth floor....They are praying in their heart hopefully she was okay...

As the door was push..they pinned their eyes on the floor.

Its Ji Hyo.

Lying motionless...