jealousy

Saranghae...Oppa

" Oppa.....can I ask you something??..."

Ji Hyo pat Haha's shoulder who was busy chatting with PDs...he turned to her...excusing himself and walked with her to the reserved table nearby the pool side..they settled themselves on the reserved table..

" What is it Ji Hyo ah??....you looked upset...."

She looked at him with her teary eyes...she didnt know how to start...how to tell him that she didnt like what she saw now....is she jealous??..why is it so hurtful??..she couldnt answered him...she sighed and move her sight to Kang Gary and the young lady...they were standing closely at the cement barrier fence..high up on the 25th floor....looking at the view of the place..he was so busy showing and pointing to the beautiful beach scenery...the breeze..was totally breath taking..mean while the young lady keeps on nodding her head and laugh..she frowned...she wants to be by his side...she wish she was the one who stands beside him.. ..She really didnt like that young lady being too closed with Kang Gary..she noticed Kang Gary really into that young lady so much..they laughs..they jokes..they touched each other frequently..and they even act like a couple.. she didnt know why she felt unease about them...she felt like crying and screaming at Kang Gary to stay far away from that young lady...Haha followed Ji Hyo's eyes...what exactly she was looking at...when he turned...he just smile with what he saw...he turned back to her...

" Mong Ji....are you jealous??...hahahaha......"

" Yah pabo!!...why should I be??..Im just enjoying the scenery..."

" Okay than...in that case I'll better continue chatting with PD-Jo...mianhe Ji Hyo ah...enjoy yourself okay..."

" Oppaaa....wait..."

 She quickly grabbed his arm...he noticed the changes on Ji Hyo's face..deep inside his heart...Haha knows Ji Hyo was jealous and upset with Kang Gary and Shin Ri...He sits back on his chair....waiting for the next word from her..

" Ji Hyo ah...you said you wanted to ask me something..but how could I answered you if you didnt asked me the question...come on Mong Ji...we are family...just tell me...be honest with me...."

" Oppa....I dont like what I see....I feel so left out....I....I......"

" What is it Ji Hyo ah...I dont understand what are you trying to say....you have all of us...what is bothering you that much??..."

" Its about Gary Oppa...I...I...aissshhh...who is she, oppa??..the young lady with Gary oppa.."

" What about him??....oohhh..she??...omo...forget to introduce you to her....she's Shin Ri...Park Shin Ri..both her and her brother are Kang Gary and Gil 's friend...LeeSsang cathered food from their cafe..Park Siblings's cafe..."

" Park Shin Ri??..LeeSsang's friend??..cathered food???..Since when oppa??...I didnt know anything about it..."

" Mmm...quite sometimes Mong Ji...ahhh...that's her brother..the one with Gil....Park Jung Ri....wait here...I called him up..."

" Oppa...oppaaa....stopp..."

Haha just walk away from the table although Ji Hyo tried to stop her...he approached Jung Ri who was walking with Gil towards Kang Gary and Shin Ri...he asked them to join him and Ji Hyo at the table...he whispered something to Kang Gary and they laughed...the Park Siblings just laughed..they know it pretty well...mission accomplished.Shin Ri purposely place her hand on Kang Gary's shoulder...they reached the table...and everyone sits..Ji Hyo forced herself to smile...looking at her monday boyfriend who sits beside her and the young lady take her place beside Kang Gary..she was boiled with jealousy as she noticed Shin Ri's hand was leaning on Kang Gary's arm....but she needs to mask it well...

" Yah monday boyfriend.....you owe me something okay..."

" Mwuh??...what??...but today is not monday.."

" Gary oppa..you didnt introduce them to me..Im your girlf..family..mmmmm....so I should know your friends too...your friends are my friends okay...how come Im the only one being left out..its not fair.."

They just laugh...when she pouted ..she nearly slips her tounge again nearly mentioning "girlfriend" without any added word infront...she really needs to control her jealousy..maybe they took that as a cute act..but deep inside she was hurting..Shin Ri glanced at her..and Kang Gary...he shaked his head and smile back at Shin Ri....while Haha kicked Kang Gary's feet...giving him the signal that Ji Hyo was jealous..luckily the table was covered by the cloth...

" Mianhe Ji Hyo ah....this is...."

" Park Shin Ri and Park Jung Ri right??..the Park siblings...whom you cathered food for right, oppa??..."

The Park siblings stands..bowing and greeting her...same goes to her...she glanced at Shin Ri..but with a fake smile on her face..Kang Gary notice Ji Hyo's fake smile..he couldnt captured what went wrong with her..she's acting like a jealous girlfriend..

" How do you......"

" Mmm...luckily I managed to ask the right person...he told me about it...yah Kang Gary..are you forgetting your promises??...you dont bothered to introduce me to your friends...huh..I know oppa...Im just your on screen girlfriend and not that important to you....but I guessed its okay now..mmmm...atleast I have another oppas with me...okay...I need to find my manager..she just went missing...I better go now..Shin Ri ssi...Jung Ri ssi..Gil oppa...nice to meet all of you...Ha Dong Hoon take good care of your buddy.."

She expressed her feelings well...she sighed and stands..bowing to everyone..she started to walk away when suddenly something caught her hand...it was Kang Gary...he pulled her facing him..

" Mong Ji ah...what's wrong??..why suddenly youre acting so childish..what's wrong with you....tell me..."

" Nothing oppa...Im just probably tired...and was left alone..since everyone was busy chatting and enjoying themselves well...everyone seems to be happy...(without me.) -(she whisper that phrase in her heart)..mmm...its okay oppa...I need to find Eun Min...go and join them back okay..."

" Do you need me to accompany you to find Eun Min??...I dont mind coming with you.I never forget my promises, Ji Hyo...."

" Mmm...its okay Kang Gary..Im so sorry..didnt mean to act that way...I just needed my own privacy time too...dont want to be bugged much by my monday boyfriend...( I need to go oppa...I couldnt stand to watch your intimacy with her..its killing me...hurting my heart..)"

" Okay...If you said so...take care okay..I wont disturb you today....if anything just call me ..I'll be right here..with them...okay Mong Ji??"

She nodded...Kang Gary pull her into his embrace..she was stunned..her heart beats fast..she smile...they broke the hugged and she walked away..until the main entrance of the restaurant...Haha just observed her all the way until she stops at the main entrance..

" I guess you couldnt leave your so called boyfriend here alone with Shin Ri..Mong Ji..just admit it that youre jealous..."

He talked to his heart while continue to chat with them..he whispered something to Shin Ri...Shin Ri quickly pulled Kang Gary to sit at the pool side purposely to boil Ji Hyo's jealousy..they act accordingly to the plan....mean while Ji Hyo tried to call Eun Min..she was relief to know that Eun Min was in her room..relaxing herself...she turns around...planning to join Kang Gary back at the table..when suddenly she saw both of "them" leaning against each other sitting at the pool side...she send a message to Haha..

Haha was busy talking to Gil and Jung Ri..when his phone starts vibrate..he reached his pocket and looked at the notification..1 new message...he scrolled to the message..

Oppa....Im so jealous...look at both of them...so lovey dovey...Im feeling like pushing Kang Gary into the pool

From: Ji Hyo

Haha grinned...he knows she slowly falls into their crazy plan trap...he decided to tell Kang Gary about it as he notice Ji Hyo was actually standing infront of the main entrance..she might heard his loud voice..

" Hyung!!!..stop dating!!!...your monday girlfriend is jealous..she just message me....you better move your fat *ss from the pool.....if not she's going to push you into the pool, hyung...."

Kang Gary and Shin Ri turned their back to Haha....both of them blushed and feeling embarrassed..

" Wae??...Mong Ji jealous??...seriously??...omo...."

When Ji Hyo heard Haha's shouting to Kang Gary about her message..she quickly rushed in...with her blushed face...She was so embarrassed with Haha's behaviour..

"Yah Ha Dong Hoon!!!!...why do need to do that???....you want to die???"

" Hyung...save me.....the bad Ji Hyo is here....hyunggggggggg!!!!"

" Stop it shorty....Kwang Soo....help me....hurry up...."

" Coming noona....hahaha..you are so dead hyung...."

Everybody keeps on laughing while looking them...behaving like kindergarden kids...Kwang Soo quickly put his plates on the cement bench as he heard Ji Hyo's voice calling his name.. and he call upon his two hyung whom were busy mingling with the crew....Jeasuk and Suk Jin...they rushed towards Ji Hyo for the rescue

Haha stands up and run along the pool side....everyone in the restaurant looked at them and laugh..its a chasing mission again....but its 4 vs 1...they managed to catch him..Ji hyo try to cover Haha's mouth using her hand...he's too much...instead of reading the message to himself...he shouted out loud telling Kang Gary about her message ..Jaesuk and Kwang Soo help her to cover his mouth..while Suk Jin pulled Haha's cap which covering his hair...he glanced at the bad Ji Hyo and he scream...

" Yah hyung...thought you were my friends..why is everyone helping her...helpppppppp...Byulllll...they are toturing me...come and save your hubby..dreammmm...help appaaaa"

She smile while staring at him...she pulled his hair hard and he scream for help...she really pissed with him...in the same time she was embarrassed...

" Yah Gary hyung...   hurry up...this crazy woman is pulling my hair..  my scalp is burning....aaaarrrggghhhhh.....its so painful....aaarrrggghhhh"

Kang Gary stands and approaches them....the other members just smile...monday boyfriend vs monday girlfriend...he played his part well...Shin Ri..Jung Ri and Gil just observed the "drama"..they just laugh...

" Mong Ji...let Dong Hoon go okay??...you know he always jokes around...but he didnt mean it...pleaseeeee"

" Yah Oppa...why do you need to be on his side?...its not fair for me..help me punished him......"

" Yah Song Ji Hyo...let meeee gooooo before I turned myself into a monster.....aaarrrgghhhh....Song Ji Hyo...let me go...."

Kang Gary reached for Ji Hyo's hand..making her loosen the gripped on Haha's hair...she was stunned by his move..he winked at her..she felt her heart beats fast... she blushed...

" Yah hyung...you will totally be bald if you marry her in the future....dont marry her, hyung...luckily Ive a thick hair...if not..I'll surely be bald...aaaaaarrghhhh..."

" Ha Dong Hoonnnnnn!!!!!!!"

" Omo....mianhe Song Ji Hyo...mianhe..."

" Walk off.....huh..."

Haha walked away...heading to the other members...after a few steps.. he turned around and shouted...

" Hyung...dont marry the bad J i Hyo... !!!!"

When she glanced at him...he quickly hide behind Jaesuk...he showed his merong face to her and laugh...all of them laugh looking at her and Haha...she was happy...Kang Gary was by her side again..

" Sorry Shin Ri...but this oppa is mine...my oppa....not to be share with anyone...wait..wait..Am I jealous??...mmm probably...well just let it be.."

She whisper to her heart and smile at him...he walked her to the cement barrier fence...they enjoyed the beautiful beach scenery...her wishes come true...he hold her hand tight...