confronting

Saranghae...Oppa

Eun Min excused herself from the party as she saw Jong Kook walking away from the main entrance of the pool side restaurant...she chased him...she called his name...but he didnt turned and continued to press the elevator button...she approached him...with a pat on his shoulder...

" Jong Kook ssi....I need to talk to you....its urgent and I want to resolve everything with you...today...do you have time??"

" Aah..Eun Min ssi....yah sure...but....mmm...I need to rush back to my room..my guest is waiting for this food...Just bought it at the western cuisine caunter..next to the pool side restaurant.."

" Oohh...I see...you have a guest??..special guest probably??...thats why you didnt joined us earlier at the party I guess..."

" Mmm...hell no....I was not invited...they didnt informed me anything about it..I know nothing."

" Really??...did they just forget about you...or perhaps youre spacing yourself out from them??"

" No..its not that...I just.....mmm...nevermind...I rather solved it on my own instead of telling you..."

" I didnt ask about your problems...and I wish my unnie was not a part of it...but what can I do...she already involved with you..Jong Kook ssi...too much..."

" Anyway..if you still insist to talk to me...perhaps you could join me and my guest in my room..."

" Yah sure...cant hardly wait to discuss this matter with you.....okay..lets go..."

Jong Kook sighed...he was shocked by her behavior...he  looked at Eun Min facial expression...he tried to guess...she was definitely cold towards him today...not bubly as usual...not talkative at all..she was too damn serious...she keeps on frowning...and playing with her handphone...the elevator's door open...they steps in...he pressed the fifth floor button...they reached his room...Eun Min was surprised to see a female in Jong Kook's room...she was standing at the veranda...she's way too y for him...she just stare at the lady...and smile...

Hee Jin rushed to hug Jong Kook as she noticed he entered the room...when she noticed there's another person behind him...she loosen her hugged and looked at the lady...she glaze at her..with a smile..

" Oppaaa...you are back...who is she...."

" Hee Jin ah...this is Eun Min...Song Ji Hyo's manager....and Eun Min..this is Hee Jin...my best companion I'd ever had..."

" Oh...its nice to meet you Hee Jin ssi....you are so beautiful...mmm..you looked so familiar...wait..wait...are you Moon Hee Jin???...the well known model??...omo....wow..no wonder you looked so stylish.."

" Neh...thank you Eun Min ssi...Im not that well known...just a normal cat walk model..dont praised me too much...I might fly too high later...right oppa??"

Both of them smile after greeting each other...Jong Kook just nodded and smile at Hee Jin...he passed the paper bag to her and asked her to go to the room so that he could talk to Eun Min...

" Okay Eun Min ssi...I'll talk to you later...need to fill my stomach with this food...see you soon..."

" Yah Hee Jin ssi...sure...go ahead and enjoy your food...hopefully to see you again..."

Hee Jin bring her food and her phone into the room...she locked the door from inside...she quickly message "the voice" informing about her next " scene"

Mean while as for Eun Min and Jong Kook...both of them walked to the veranda...when suddenly Eun Min's handphone vibrates..there's a message...she read it and frowned... Jong Kook looked at her...

" Wae??...is everything okay Eun Min ssi??"

" Yah Jong Kook ssi...I didnt know that youre quite busybody when it comes to other people's business...mmm...its my unnie...asking where am I...I didnt informed her anything when I left the party earlier on.."

" No..Im not trying to interfere...but your facial expression...the way you stare on you phone screen as something urgent came up..well...if you say so...you need to inform her that youre with me then"

" Oh yeah...Ive forgotten something...youre the commander who have this investigating instinct...my unnie shouldnt know about this meeting...if she did...she will scream as she knows that I might killed you!!!"

" Hey....come down Eun Min ssi...what wrong with you...???why you are so angry with me???you better came up with a good reason as I didnt like to waste my time for bunch of crap!!"

" Really Kim Jong Kook ssi??...a brunch of crap eh???...so my unnie is a part of it huh??"

" Woah...Eun Min ssi...if youre here to argue with me...please leave...you know your way in..and you should know your way out"

" Yah Kim Jong Kook!!!...behave like a man and face me....its my unnie's feeling that youre messing with...what'a wrong with you??!!...I thought both of you are couple...when it comes to problems...solved it like an adult...not like a bunch of kids who keeps on blaming each other...."

Jong Kook lowered his head...he didnt expect Eun Min to get involved in his problems...he hated it badly...he was too upset with her behavior and her words..its very rude...for him Eun Min just jumped into her own conclusion...he gets ed up and nearly lost his temper..

" I think...we are not discussing any matter about your unnie...I'll confront her myself..you just stay out of it..."

" She's my unnie...my friend...and my artist...as her manager I should be responsible with every single thing that happend to her...Im supposed to protect her..."

" Protect her from my kookie...Eun Min ssi??"

Both of them turned to the voice..it was Hee Jin...leaning against the wall...she looked at Eun Min angrily...she walked slowly and sit on Jong Kook's lap...both Jong Kook and Eun Min were surprised by her act..but he pretended to be okay with it...

" Isn't obvious Eun Min ssi...me and Jong Kook oppa are lovers??"

" What??!!!..is it true???...two women at the same time???...youre too much Kim Jong Kook"

" Eun Min ssi...I...I..."

" Well...dont asked him...let me answer it for you dear....you are not satisfied with the whole situation right??...mmm...let me see....where do I start...."

" Look Hee Jin ssi...Im here to talk to Jong Kook ssi...he's having problems with my unnie...so please stop interfering"

" Me...interfering??...mmm.my oh my...what we have here...a manager who tried to stand for her artist...okay...Im not going to waste your precious time...but my Kookie oppa and your unnie had ended their relationship earlier...didnt she told you??"

" What???...is it true Jong Kook ssi?? Answer me!!!!"

" Dont shout Eun Min ssi...Im not deaf"

" Stop asking my Kookie oppa....Eun Min ssi...do I looked like Im joking to you...just asked your unnie about the incident before she fainted.."

Jong Kook just stare at the floor..the arguement that he had with Ji Hyo runs through his mind again....he was upset...and boiled in anger...

Hee Jin moves herself...leaning on the sliding door...looking deep at Eun Min's eyes...she knows that Eun Min was way too angry with the truth...she decided to add more salt to the wound...

" Cant you see Eun Min ssi??perhaps youre too blind or to dumb to notice my existance in this room...if I were you..I'll definitely blamed Song Ji Hyo ssi for the damage...she loves my Kookie oppa..but she cant confessed...she likes to be with Kang Gary..but she confessed to him..what kind of game did she played??...too greedy...too much..."

" stop it you two...stop arguing....Im leaving!!!.."

Jong Kook stands and steps inside...he didnt bother to join the cat fight between those two ladies...not in a tense situation..while Eun Min boiled in anger...she stand infront of Hee Jin...she gives her the deadly stare...she feels like tangling this woman to death...she looked at Jong Kook who was already reaching the front door...

" Hee Jin ssi...shut the ed up..you dont even know the truth...about my unnie and Jong Kook ssi..."

" Says who???...I know every single details...your unnie are too greedy...one man cant satisfied her lust...she needs more then one...you know what Eun Min ssi...she's worst then a ..she is...."

Before she could finished her sentences...a warm and loud sound could be heard...Eun Min slaps Hee Jin's face hard...Jong Kook turned and looked at both of them...he was frozed by Eun Min's act..Hee Jin just smile..she was satisfied...although she was slapped...for Hee Jin... as a manager..Eun Min should know the truth about her artist..

" Dont dare to talk about Song Ji Hyo if you know nothing about her...sorry Hee Jin ssi...but you deserved to be slapped..Jong Kook ssi...I hope you wont interrupt my unnie again..."

Eun Min just walk away and slammed the door hard..both Kim Jong Kook and Hee Jin stunned...he hugged her...

" Im so sorry Hee Jin ah...I should have stopped her.."

" Its okay oppa...this is what friends are for..."

" Is it painful??...Im so sorry again...Im not supposed to bring her here.."

" No oppa...dont worry much okay...I need to calm myself oppa.."

" Okay Hee Jin...me too...we will talk later okay.."

Hee Jin walked back to the room..leaving Jong Kook alone at the living room..he sighed as he watched her walked to the room...she locked the door..she throw herself on the bed...she hold her face..its a painful slapped but she was satisfied....she send another message to "the voice"

Babe...mission succeed..the award goes to me..for realistic and superb acting skills

From : HJ love

 

Eun Min walk slowly heading back to the party when her phone vibrates again..reading a message that makes her smile...she whisper to her heart....

" Im so sorry..but mission accomplished..Im satisfied"

========================================

Shin Ri was so busy with her phone..same goes to Kang Gary...they were capturing a group selca when her phone vibrate...she received two messages...she just smile...Kang Gary saw she's smiling...quickly approached her...

" Shin Ri...youre cheating on me??..."

" Neh...Im cheating on you for good....hahaha...my lover send me a message..."

Shin Ri makes her merong face at Kang Gary..he quickly try to snatch her phone...she runs away from him...but he managed to catch her...he stuggled to open her gripped on the phone...he managed to confiscate her phone..he looked at the screen with a wide eyes...it was a message from Kwang Soo...sending her a photo of him...he glazed at the giraffe who was busy eating.

" Yah Kwang Soo...why do you need to send Shin Ri your photo...she is my close friend...not yours..."

 " Gary hyung....she is my fan...so Im sending her "me" "

" Stresssss!!!!"

All of them laugh....but as for Ji Hyo..she was worried about Eun Min went missing...and she wondered why Kang Gary was so intimate with this young lady...who is she...she didnt like it...their intimacy was too much for her...especially with her oppa...she was jealous...she pout her lips while staring at Kang Gary...

Shin Ri laugh hard...looking at everyone...looking at him and realized how Ji Hyo acted

" Mission accomplished..."

 

 

×××××××××××××××××××××××

Hi readers...just added another chap..sorry I accidently pressed the save button while walking to the cafe..so this is the complete chap...I edited few part as I thought it was lil bit loose..enjoy...keep on commenting..