welcome back Ji Hyo..

Saranghae...Oppa

Ji Hyo's sleep was interrupted by the sound of bell on the door...she stomped her feet as she knew Eun Min might fall asleep in the bath tub again..she rushes to the bathroom and open the door...Eun Min was gone..she didnt remembered much..maybe Eun Min went out to buy food while she was sleeping and forgets to bring the key along with her...how can she be mad with Eun Min as she had been everything for her especially through the tough time when she broke up with her CEO boyfriend..she heads to the door and open it....she was shocked..

" Surprised!!!!!!.......Mong Ji welcome back......."

" Noonaaaaa.......its good to see you back...I missed you so much...."

" Yah Ji Hyo ah...Im happy to see you...youre okay..."

She's holding her tears back....standing and greeting her are "family"..Jaesuk oppa..Kwang Soo and Suk Jin oppa...they hold her tight...giving her a group hug..she failed to control her tears..her face was wet by the streaming tears..Kwang Soo wipes her noona's tears with his sleeves....

" Noona...please dont cry...youre making me sad...but youre still beautiful when you cry..I really wish I could look good too when I cry"

" Yah Giraffe...just dream on to look good when you cry...because you'll still looked ugly although youre not crying.."

" Yah Hyung...why you are so mean??..."

They laugh...looking at Kwang Soo's behavior pretending to be angry and slammed his face on Ji Hyo's bed...Suk Jin teases Kwang Soo for being such a baby..Kwang Soo hit him hard on his arm...luckily theyre the Easy brothers...Kwang Soo quickly hugged Suk Jin and ask for his forgiveness..

" Thank you very much Jaesuk oppa...Kwang Soo and Suk Jin oppa..I feel blessed to have you guys as my family..thank you again for your kindness and care..."

She kneeled on the carpeted floor and bow to them...showing her gratitude...when suddenly Jaesuk hold both of her arms and pull her up...make her sit on her bed.. she looked at them...she hugged Jaesuk....she feel relief..

" Ji Hyo ah..we are your family...its a part of our responsiblity to care and shower loves to you as the only female member...you are a part of us..remember??..you didnt owe us anything..got what I mean??"

" Thank you again oppa...I really appreciate it so much..I dont know what to say.."

" Dont say anything noona...just enjoy the moment before the ripping name tag mission starts again..."

" Yah Lee Kwang Soo...why do you have to mention about the name tag ripping mission..its damn scary you know...."

Jaesuk quickly hits Kwang Soo's head....he shouted for help...they always bullied the girin no matter during the shoots or after the shoots end..being the youngest  and the tallest in the team really help to burst his popularity...as a giraffe..hahaha..Suk Jin pull something from his pocket...and handed it to Ji Hyo..

" Ji Hyo ah....all of us always pray for your health and safety..you know what.I told my wife about the incident when they founded you fainted on the floor and was hospitalised...she was so worried about you and dropped by to give away this amulet to you..she said it might protect you from harm and danger"

" Oh..oppa..thank you again but you shouldnt tell your wife about my condition..nothing was serious oppa...she's troubling herself here because of me...omo..Im feeling guilty..mianhe Suk Jin oppa..."

" Aishhhh..this girl...me and my wife treats you as our little sister..so dont think too much okay...youve never burden us Ji Hyo ah.."

Their conversation was interrupted by another sound of bell on the door...she excused herself and walked to the door...before she could reached the door knob...a piece of cloth covered her eyes...she nearly shouted...but after Jaesuk whispered to her..that he was the one who blindfolded her...she just smile...Jaesuk signal Kwang Soo to open the door...it was Eun Min..she was on the phone and quickly ends the conversation as Kwang Soo signal her to be quiet...she nodded... smile and walked together with them..Suk Jin handes Ji Hyo her slipper and locked the door....they slowly guide her up to the pool side restaurant on the 25h floor...her heart beats fast...she's dying to know what they are planning for her..suddenly they stop...maybe they have reached the location..Jaesuk loosen the knot behind her head..she rubbed her eyes..her vision was blurred by the cloth...

" Welcome back Song Ji Hyooooo!!!!!!!"

She could see everyone were there...standing infront of her...with bright and colorful decorations...colored balloons...big cakes and various of food served on the long table..she saw him...holding a bouquet of yellow roses and handed it to her..she smile back at him...she could hear some aaahhh and oooooo from the team...

" Thank you Kang Gary....for these lovely flowers...yellow roses...quite unique..."

Jaesuk take his place as mc...he stand in the middle...looked at his fellow buddies and the production team..

" Everyone..today we have gathered again to celebrate a party..welcoming back our Song Ji Hyo to the family..with warm hearts and greetings..well as we all know..the traumatized incident which occured to her had effected us too as her family..we pray for our angel.. and God listen to our prayer...and today....there she is...standing strong and her smile never fade from her face..let us hear from our Song Ji Hyo herself...."

They gives her round of applause...she walked to Jeasuk and hugged him tight.. 

" Thank you oppa...hi there...all of you which had a special place in my heart..my runningman family...Jeasuk oppa..Suk Jin oppa..Dong Hoon oppa..Giraffe..Kang Gary...PDs and all the crew..my manager and dear friends....I would like to thank everyone of you...I was so blessed when I joined this family...you guys had been showering me with love..care and kindness...which I couldnt repay it my whole life.. when the incident happend...I didnt know that Ive scared everyone and everyone really effected by me..it showed everyone cares about me...though sometimes I might hurt either one of you with my harsh words..bad attitudes..or even with my mong behavior...but neither one of you get tired of me or take me as a burden......I really appreciate it a lot...really...I promise..I'll work hard for my RM family..thank you again..."

She tried to control her tears..and bow to everyone...Kang Gary quickly approached her and pull her shoulder and tilt her head...she smiles to him with her teary eyes..Eun Min came to the rescue by bringing her tissues and wipes her tears off while she was on the phone....she hugged Eun Min tight...Jaesuk quickly take charged of the situation...

" Everyone...lets enjoy the food..  help yourself.. "

Gil and the Park siblings joined Haha and Kang Gary...they just smile...their plans execute well as they notice Jong Kook's figures standing infront of the main entrance of glass door heading to the restaurant...

From a far...Jong Kook watched them...looking both at his dongsengs..Ji Hyo and the other RM cast...they re celebrating without him...he feels lonely..and guilty...he walked to the elevator slowly...

Without them noticing..." the voice" and Hee Jin also have their eyes on the event.."the voice" makes a video call and showed her the "celebration"..they just laugh from far away..watching mr.dumb**s...Ji Hyo and mr poetry...

" Served you right Kim Jong Kook..."