love hurts

Saranghae...Oppa

Ji Hyo reaches the location happily..she knows he will be there..they will meet..from far she could recognize Jaesuk's car..she look around when she sees Kang Gary walking slowly..

"Oppaaaaa...."

She runs towards him..he pretends to be happy..faking a smile for her

"Yah Mong Ji..you look glowing and happy today...can't wait for the shoot huh?"

" Oppaaa...don't tease me..I only slept 2 hours..I'm still sleepy.."

"Yeah you sleepy head...Mong Ji ah...oppa needs to go to the mans for a while.."

She nodded...he walks slowly with a damp white cloth wraps around his nuckle..he do not realized that the blood is dropping...when she is about to take a single step..she notice a blood drop on the cement...she turns to Kang Gary who already walk away..she could see a damp white cloth wrapping his hand..slowly turns into reddish...red as a blood...

"Oppaaaa...waittt!!!!"

She runs and try to chase him...he heard her voice...he quickly steps into the toilet and locked himself....

" Mianhe Ji Hyo ah....I can't take it anymore...you shower me with false love...words are just words...but don't worry Ji Hyo ah...I'll kept my promise.... I won't break it..I'll be there for you..I'll care and cherish you..I'll catch you when you fall...I'll be everything for you...as your oppa....though it hurts me badly...watching you smiling will slowly cure me...I'll take you as my lil sister Ji Hyo ah...don't worry...saranghae my dongseng...."

He tells his heart...he closed his eyes...he burst into tears....when suddenly he heard a knock...

"Oppaa...are you okay?You are bleeding...I saw it...oppa I'm worried"

He washes his face and try to speaks normally....hiding his sadness...

"I'm okay Mong Ji..I accidently slammed my hand on the griller..don't worry...you better go...I need to do business here..."

"Oppaaa...you don't have to tell me what are going to do in the toilet..okay oppa..I'll see you in a short while"

" Mianhe Ji Hyo.. I'm avoiding you now....I'll be your protector from far..let me love you secretly..dongseng.."

Ji Hyo walks towards the female make up room..along the way she meets other member.. Jaesuk,Haha,Suk Jin,Gwang Soo and him....yeah him...He was busy talking to Haha when he notice she's walking towards them...He glance at her..giving a hand sign..asking her to wait for him..she stand still and watch him walking..slowly reaching her..now he is standing in front of her..

" Mmm....Jjjii Hhhyyooo aahhhh"

She laughs when he trembled..she knows that he is nervous..the phone conversation with Jaesuk really change her..

======================

*flashback*

After sending a message to Kang Gary...she waited for him to reply...in a sudden her phone vibrates...without looking at the ID..she just answer..

" Yah pabo Kang Gary..."

" Ji Hyo ah...its me Jaesuk Oppa..."

"Omo...mianhe ah oppa..I thought Kang Gary..I just send him a message..."

" Are you having a scandal with him Mong Ji???...how about your boyfriend?..Dont be a playgirl Mong Ji..it doesnt suits  you.."

" Of course not oppa...I like him..but as a friend...mmmm..perhaps as a....mmmmm..a brother..ya...a brother,oppa"

" Oohhh...in that case its okay Mong Ji...but what about your boyfriend?"

" Oppa...why you sounded like a policeman..okay i'll tell you..but promise you wont tell anyone else..."

" Trust me Ji Hyo ah..."

She told him about her break ups...and he told her about Jong Kook....

* End of fashback *

===========================

Now she knows why he acted that way..he just wanted to make her his forever...he's just being greedy...following the voice of his heart... Loneliness is killing him..she even know..that he had fall for her since family outing..which means same time as her..her heart beats crazily..same goes to him...he take a deep breath...he look into her eyes..

" Ji Hyo ah..oppa wanted to apologize for the incident..my ugly behaviour...the roughness..Oppa don't mean to hurt you..don't mean to scare you..please accept oppa's sincere apologies.. Oppa won't do it again unless you asked oppa to do it"

" Yah Kim Jong Kook.... Its not funny okay....huh..."

She walks away..but he managed to hold her arm...

"I'm so sorry, Princess Mong... I'm supposed to be your muscular knight..I've learn my lessons well..I won't take you for granted..."

He release her arm..and putting his hand on his chest...

"I promised"

She smile...and just walk away without a word....he blocked her way using his muscular body..

" Yah Kim Jong Kook...move..I'll be late for my make up.. I need more time to prepare than you guys"

" Why do you need make up?...it's fake...those fake item will harm your beauty..don't put it on...I prefer your natural beauty look"

He speaks loud...other member notice and starts to tease both of them..

" Yah hyung...I didn't know that you could be this cheesy... I feel like hugging you.. I'm feeling in loooveeeee...omo...the air is full with lovee"

" Now we are starting to see the other side of our commander,Gwang Soo...I'm surprised that he is romantic"

Haha just laughs..deep in mind..he knows his friend will hurt himself again...