die again and again

Saranghae...Oppa

She burst into tears...she felt cheated...she felt ignored..she felt hurt....the rains washes away her tears...her tears seems to be similar to the rain dropped...she tried hard to stop crying..she doesnt care about the heavy rain..she drenches herself..but doesnt care...she just sit on the bench...witnessed by the wet plastic of kimbap and boiled potatoes..she pick up the plastic...raising it till the same level of her eyes..

" You are the witness of my devastated and pathetic life!!!!"

She shout as loud as she could..then she laughs...thinking about how stupid she was...how high she put hopes on Jong Kook....than...the laughs slowly turn into sobs..she pulls both of her legs up to the bench..she hugs her knees and lay her head on it...

==========================

He sees her sitting on the bench..he heard the scream...he heard the laugh which turns into sobs...he approaches her...he doesnt care about his feelings...he doesnt care how much she hurt him...he doesnt care about anything else...all he cares now is her..it hurts him when he heard she sobs and cries...he had promise her.. to always be there for her...to care and cherrish her...to be her protector...to be her savior..he just closed his teary eyes..

" Here come your loyal dog..Ji Hyo ah...you can call me anytime as you wish"

==========================

She tilt her head when she feels someone pat her shoulder...without looking at the person...she starts to nag..

" Oppaaa...do you know how long I've been waiting for you??..you are sooo meaannn...I even message Kang Gary to let him know what have you done to me...why..why aee you doing this to me??...I was so excited this morning...I bought juice and kimbap for you..I even arrived 30minutes early...although we promise to meet up by 11am..now its almost 11pm, oppa...I've waiting for more than 12hours....a part of me begging me to leave..but a part of me pleaded me to stay...I trusted my heart...I keep on saying myself..YOU WILL COME KIM JONG KOOK...."

She shed into tears...he listens to her nag..trying to be a good listener..he didnt interrupt her at all...although her words really stabbed his heart again and again..but he still manage to control himself...

" Ji Hyo ah....I'm so sorry because I'm not KIM JONG KOOK..I cant be him Ji Hyo ah.."

He choked in his own tears...she was surprised...he is not the one she had been waiting for...he is not KIM JONG KOOK..he is KANG GARY..he is standing still behind her..she stands from the bench..and hugged him while she burst into tears...he rubs her back..

" Ji Hyo ah...I am here as your friend..as your protector..as your savior...dont worry I'll take you to Jong Kook hyung's house...lets go Ji Hyo ah"...

He just loosen the hug and pull her towards his range rover..he pretend to be okay..he pretend to understand...but deep inside a part of him is dying slowly....she doesnt care about him..all she care is about his hyung..

" Your wish is my commend"

He whisper to her ears...he smile.he passed her a dry towel that he has from his bagpack he asked her to change into a dry outfit that he brings from home.she jumped into the back seat..and starts to change...he just keeps his focus on the wheel..he didnt peep like before..he frowned and starts to light up a cigarrette...he lowered his window..he needs to smoke...after a while..she jump back to the front seat...she notice something on his hand...when he hold the steering wheel,she realised there stitches on his hand...it starts to bleed when he drives...

" Oppa...your handddd...wwhhatt happenddd??"

He just smile..he didnt answer her..she tried to hold his hand and check the stitches..but he quickly hide his hand..avoiding the skinship with her..

" Oppaa...talkkk to meee...pleassseee"

He nodded...without looking at her

" I'm taking you to his house...if he's not there..I'm sending you back home.."

She feel weird...something is wrong with Kang Gary...she tries to touch his arm..but he just avoid it..

" Ji Hyo ah...dont touch me okay...I'm all wet...you might catch into a cold later.."

Perhaps that is the best excuse he can come out with...he pinned his eyes on the road..He didnt even glanced at her as before..he look so serious..she just sit tight...she keeps on looking at her handphone...nothing from him...

After 45minutes driving..they reaches Jong Kook's house..the light is on..so must be he's at home..she thank him..he just nodded..he gives her an empty look..he look at her walking away from his range rover...

" Mianhe Ji Hyo ah...this is the best way.."

He drive away..with a broken heart

============================

Ding...dong.....

Ding...dong.....

Gap Jin approaches the door...surprisingly he saw Song Ji Hyo standing infront of the door with a swollen and soggy eyes..as if she has been crying for hours..he let her in..she is looking around..

" Oppa...is Jong Kook oppa around?"

" No Ji Hyo, he is not here...he is the hospital"

" Wae??..what happend oppa??did sometime bad happend to him??..tell me oppa..tell me"

Ji Hyo freaks out..she is in a panic mode..Gap Jin tried to calm her down..he leads her to the couch...he goes to the kitchen and brings her a glass of milk..he handed it to her..

" Calm down Ji Hyo ah..Jong Kook is okay..he is taking care of his friend in the hospital..maybe he will be coming back tomorrow morning.."

" Oppa...cccan..I gooo there noww??.."

He didnt have other choice but to say okay to her..he nodded..maybe she really needs Jong Kook as her condition looks pretty sick..she looks like someone who drentches in the heavy rain for hours and steal someone's dry clothes..the outfit didnt fits her..

he drive her to the hospital...

" Ji Hyo ah...its on the second floor..room number 5..you'll meet Jong Kook there"

" Thank you oppa"

She walks in a fast pace..she really needs to see him..she misses him a lot..she arrived infront of the room..she opens and push the door slowly...when suddenly she heard..

" Hee Jin ah..do you remember our sweet moments together??..I used to call you love..and you used to call me darling.."

She was stunned...she push the door with all her energy..

" Kim Jong Kook!!!"......