daily routine

Saranghae...Oppa

Ji Hyo loves to stay at home during her off days.Its a 3days break before she continue her hectic schedule again furthermore she's going to start a new series of drama.She is surfing the internet and she stops after she heard a loud noise infront of her room.She dragged herself to open the door and she saw Eun Min,her manager is busy doing housekeeping.She smile and shout at her..

" Oooooh my new maid from Busannnn"

She quickly give her a hug.

" Yah Unnie...what happend to you and this house??Did you practise name tag ripping in the house?.So messy,Unnie..Looks like you are living in a nest.Arent you angry bird unnie??"

" I was so busy.My schedule is killing me..its your fault but..wait..wait..what did you call me??Angry bird??" 

Eun Min quickly hide behind the couch as she knows that the bad Ji Hyo is smiling at her.She knows how crazy Ji Hyo can be.In a sudden..

" I show you the angry bird unnie"

Says Ji Hyo with a big grinned on her face.She started sounded like the real angry bird..she makes funny sounds similar to the birds.She hummed the angry bird theme song and dance.Both of them were laughing..as hard as they can.

" Agiyoo unnie..so cuteee"...

" I'm hungry Eun Min..Lets go and have lunch outside.."

" Okay angry bird unnie"

They change into proper clothes and leave for the restaurant..

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Kim Jong Kook just end his sessions in the gym.Lee Gwang Soo was his victim today as he punished him for betraying their teams on monday.

"Hyung, can you treat me for lunch.I'm so hungry like a flowerhorn fish,hyung.Pity me,hyung..I'm dying,hyung..."

" Since when you turn yourself into a flowerhorn??"

 Gwang Soo pretends to act like a fish.He pout his mouth like a fish and move his body on the floor as he was swimming.Jong Kook just laugh to watch his reaction.Realised ignored by his hyung,he stands up and again fall on his knees and acted trying to reach Jong Kook's hand.He knows the motive and he gave the girin a serious stare as if he's still in runningman.Gwang Soo quickly stand up and shows how strong he is to Jong Kook.

" Mianhe hyung..hyung..can I ask you something?"

Jong Kook just nodded...

" Hyung..do you like Ji Hyo noona?.you seems to be so close to her.Are you in love,hyung??.I can sense something between you two."

Jong Kook is shocked by Gwang Soo's questions..didnt answer...he didnt have the answer.he pretends nothing happens..

" Gwang Soo ah..she's my dongseng..same as you,Haha and Kang Gary....lets go and have lunch okay..my treat"

Gwang Soo feel so surprised..he felt warm hearted..grateful..he give Jong Kook a pat on his shoulder..praising him and putting him up high with his sweet words.But commander will still be a commander..when they reaches the restaurant, Jong Kook make decision in choosing food.Poor Gwang Soo as he only chooses salad for him..

" Hyung...how can you treat me grass...I'm human,hyung.I need real food."

Making a pity and sad face..hoping that Jong Kook will order something else for him..

" Girin..you are a girrafe so just eat your food.."

" Me...girrafe,hyung??.Its not fair,hyung..I need food..oh mom help me...why do I have to eat lunch with this tiger...Im your best dongseng,hyung.."

" What did you call me??.Tiger???"

Jong Kook stands and pulls Gwang Soo's arm..He is scared to death.

" Sorry hyung..forgive me hyung.."

Gwang Soo bow on and on facing Jong Kook..He knew he cant fight the tiger..While the waiter servicing them the real food..A voice call Jong Kook's name..

" Jong Kook...how are you handsome?"

Both Jong Kook and Gwang Soo looks at the owner of the voice..He stunned..