truth hurts

Saranghae...Oppa

Eun Min helped Ji Hyo to pack her things into the bag...while Ji Hyo changed her clothes in the bathroom...She looked at her unnie...she's lively..happier than before...maybe it's because of Kang Gary..he had been a good companion for her unnie lately...making her unnie smile again..she didnt have much clue about Ji Hyo-Jong Kook relation..what really happened between both of them..all she knows was they were in a big crisis..big arguement..even Kang Gary advise her not to mention anything about Jong Kook to Ji Hyo....she looked at wall clock..its nearly 3pm..Kang Gary had been accompanying her unnie since morning..she smiles when Ji Hyo steps out from the toilet...

" He really care about you, unnie...you should be thankful...really thankful and learn how to appreciate him."

" Yah pabo....definitely I'll do that...dont you worry much about me...well atleast I have someone to care for...how about you..young lady??...anyone in mind??..hahaha"

" Unnie!!!...how dare you call me pabo...hahahaha...I prefer to stay single as Im still young...Im not as old as you...uweekkkkkkk..."( doing her merong face at Ji Hyo)

" What??!!!...Im not that old okay...huh...pali..pali...I cant wait to go back and shoot..."

" Unnie...dont you remember that the shoot was postpone??...it will be reschedule again by PD..See..I told you..you are getting old...being so forgetful..you should get someone to marry you as soon as possible."

" Omo...yeah...it will be reschedule again...aiiishhh...married??...not now sweetheart...not now...where are those guys??..Im ready to go...Eun Min ah..can you call Gary oppa??"

" Aisshh unnie...my phone is dead...out of battery...I tell you what...its better for me to go down and look for them at the lobby...well did heard Haha oppa mentioning going down to the lobby earlier..."

" Okay...I'll just wait here...mmmm..."

" Okay unnie...wait for me....I'll be right back"

 Ji Hyo nodded as Eun Min heading down to the lobby..her eyes goes wild as she search for Kang Gary and Haha...she checked the cafe..but they were not there...she walked to the main lobby...she smile as she saw two familiar figures sitting down discussing about something...they looked so serious...she walked towards them but suddenly her steps stops when she heard Jong Kook's name mentioned.....she quickly hide herself behind the big pillar..just nearby them...she's leaning closed..in order to listen to their conversation....she rolled her eyes wide when she heard....

" Dong Hoon....why you are so upset with Kim Jong Kook more than I am...supposed to be...Im the one who was supposed to feels more irritates and ed up by his allegations..."

" Hyung....you want to know why??...I tell you..the truth..."

" The truth??...what do you mean by the truth???"

" Hyung...did you still remember the night we were in the hospital and we accidently bumped onto him??"

" Yes....I did...and you told him about the incident in club right??"

" Yupe hyung...because I thought he might realized your serious feelings for Ji Hyo after he knows the truth...how you suffer and devastated...furthermore he also knew everything about your crush on her since day one....he promised me...not to be with Ji Hyo...he even switch off his phone purposely after receiving messages from Ji Hyo about meeting her at the park...he purposely did that, hyung...."

" What??!!..purposely switching off his phone after receiving her message??!!..s*it...he's acting like a as**ole...how could he did that to Ji Hyo??..what happens if Ji Hyo know about it??..."

" Actually..he planned to accept his ex girlfriend back after she was stabbed badly....he felt guilty for rejecting her...if he didnt rejected her at the first place..the incident could be avoided....but if she reject..he planned to get Ji Hyo to be the replacement..in the same time as a bait causing jealousy ..making his ex girlfriend wants him back..he will definitely dumped Ji Hyo for her....its all about her...but...look what he did...its all a mess...he's all f**ked up by his own words.."

" What??!!!...are you serious Dong Hoon??..he plans to use Ji Hyo??!!..he's too much!!...why didnt you tell me earlier about his??.."

" Because I want to see how sincere he was with his words...with me...with you...with both of us..when I heard you said that you have move on...pursuing your own happiness..I was boiled in anger..why did he lied??...why he played with Ji Hyo's feelings??..he's truly greedy..two women at once....why cant he sacrifice like you did....for the sake of our friendship??!!

She quickly closed ...her eyes suddenly blurred with tears....how could he..how could he did that to her unnie...her unnie had sacrificed a lot to be with this pathetic man..she even choosed to be with him although she had a lot of suitors around her..chasing her..how would her unnie feels...she quickly wipe away her tears...she couldnt hear no more...she must go back to her unnie...as she steps away while lowering her head....suddenly a strong pull on her arm makes her tilt her head....

" Unnie!!!....whattt....whattt"

" Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

She puts her index finger on her lips....giving a sign to Eun Min..remaining in silence..she just hugged her manager tight..Ji Hyo burst into tears...she couldnt believed her ears...but it was the fact...the truth that hurts her so much...she couldnt describe how devastated she feel..she was fooled by her own feelings..the confessions..its all lies...the love dovey scene..its all fake..he doesnt love her at all..the kisses..the hugs..meaningless to him..about the thing he told Jaesuk oppa..its all lies..how dare he lied to runningman members....maybe this is the price she had to pay for hurting Kang Gary before..its karma...she did the same thing to Kang Gary..fake confession..love dovey scene...her mind started to play back the arguement that she had with Jong Kook before...on how devastated Kang Gary was...how hurt he was...until he lowered himself...as a dog..stabbing his own hands with broken glasses...she closed her eyes...

" Mianhe oppaa....now I know how you feel....mianhe."

Ji Hyo couldnt fight her instinct..she feels like she has to follow Eun Min....and she believed it..after Eun Min walks away to find the guys...she decided to follow her manager from behind...down to the lobby..searching..she just follow Eun Min's trail....she saw them seating at the sofa discussing something...she was just about to call Eun Min's name when suddenly she saw Eun Min hided herself behind the pillar nearby them...she choosed to hide too...just few inches from Eun Min...she heard everything...loud and clear...she was stunned...her world spins again...when she saw Eun Min leaving and passed her...Ji Hyo pulled her.....and hugged her tight

She was so shocked to see Ji Hyo....Ji Hyo was the one who pulled her just now...she could see tears on her unnie's face...she could tell how hurt her unnie was....Ji Hyo hugged her tight...the sobs turns into a loud cry....

" The truth really hurts Eun Min...it hurts....."

" Yes unnie...truth hurts...."

Eun Min wipe away her tears and Ji Hyo's too...she loosen the hugged and hold her unnie's shoulder tight...They walked away from the lobby...heading back to the ward..Eun Min sits on the bed..while Ji Hyo walks to the toilet and wash her face...after a while...she looked at her reflection in the mirror..

" Dont cry no more Ji Hyo ah...atleast Kang Gary is still here for you..you should appreciate him more..shower him with care...."

She forced herself to smile...she steps out and looked at Eun Min...they hugged each other tight....

" I'll protect you more from nowadays, unnie.....I'll never let him take advantage on you anymore...."

" Why did he......what have I done wrong???...what happened???"

Both of them quickly broke the hug..pretended to chat happily as they heard footsteps reaching the door...its Kang Gary and Haha...they were smiling...looking at Ji Hyo and Eun Min...

" Are you ladies ready??...lets go back to the hotel...both of you need a rest...a proper one...am I right...Mong Ji??"

" Yes Dong Hoon oppa....lets go...but you need to carry my bag...Eun Min was too tired to carry it..."

" Yah Ji Hyo...since when your manager became so lazy??..."

" Dong Hoon oppa...Im not lazy...Im sooooooo tired...accompanying this angry bird unnie was a big challenge for me...she keeps on nagging...like a parrot...hahahah.."

" Omooo...pity you Eun Min ah...okay let oppa carry youuu..opppsss I mean the bag"

" Yah Dong Hoon oppa..taking advantage of my manager...I'll call Byul later...huh..trying to flirt huh..."

" Yah parrot Ji Hyo...shut up...Byulllllll....saranghae....."

" Hahaha...Ji Hyo ah...since when youve changed yourself into a parrot??...Its okay Dong Hoon ah...you carry the bag...and I'll piggyback Ji Hyo..."

" Yah Kang Gary...you want to die???....Im not a bag and I can still manage to walk..."

They laugh happily...heading to the main lobby..paying the hospital fees and they drive back to the hotel...Ji Hyo rides with Kang Gary in his car...while Haha and Eun Min in Haha's car...

" Kim Jong Kook...I'll swear...I'll make your life miserable....."

Eun Min gripped her fist tight...she will make him suffer....