the crazy plan

Saranghae...Oppa

Kang Gary walks out from the elevator..he was puzzled how did Jong Kook knew about the incident in the club...he stratch his head...trying to figure out the answer....he head straight to the beach....he couldnt believed Jong Kook's allegations although he was drunk...as far as he remembered...they have sort it out before...he kick the sand again and again...He was so upset and angry...he kneel on the sand...gripping his fist..he shouted as load as he could..

" Wwwwwhhhhhyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!..what have I done!!!!!!!....arrrrrgggghhhhhhhhh"

Suddenly he heard voices and footsteps ...he didnt care to turn..maybe its Haha or Gap Jin....trying to persuade and comfort him.. or maybe other visitors from the hotel....he choosed to ignore..he search for his hanphone...he needs someone to talk to...

" Shin Ri ah..mianhe to disturb you...."

" Yah Kang Gary!!!...you again..I was having a good dream with my prince..arrrggghhh..get some sleep will you!!"

" Shin Ri ah..mianhe...I wont disturb you anymore..."

" Wae??...what happend??...why do you sounded so sad??..are you okay??"

" Im not good..his allegation is too much for me to bare.."

" Who??...tell me..." 

" Its okay Shin Ri ah..I shouldnt involved you with my problems..."

"Opp...."

He hanged up....

" Yah Kang Gary...how dare you hang up on me..."

He was so panic to hear that familiar voice..he has hanged up the call..he checked his phone twice...

" I must be crazy...I heard her voice just now....argggghhhhhhhh...stresss!!!!"

" Pabo!!!...youre not crazy...turn around"

He turn his back...he smile when he saw three familiar faces...it's Gil..Jung Ri and Shin Ri..he runs towards them and give them a group hug....he was so happy to see them...but how did they know about the shooting location..

" Hyung??..Jung Ri??..Shin Ri??i...how did you guys...."

Before he could finish his question...another person budged in and appeared infront of hin....

" Im the one who call Gil and asked him to bring along your angel and her brother.."

" Dong Hoon???...but...."

" You need them....all of them hyung..."

" Did they know about Jong Kook......"

" No hyung...I didnt tell them anything...I leave it to you either yoy decided to tell them or not...and all of us are here to help you come out with the best solutions rather than you have to face everything alone..."

Kang Gary walks to Haha and hugged him tight....he was so thankful by Haha's decision..

" You are truly a good friend Dong Hoon...thank you again..."

" Its nothing hyung..really..and I wanted to apologize to you...I was the who told Jong Kook hyung about what happened to you in the club that night as we bumped onto him at the night we send you to hospital...I'm so sorry hyung..."

" Wae???...its nothing Dong Hoon ah..its all in the past...but why was he in the hospital that night??"

" Hyung...before I tell you the whole story...lets go and find a better sitting spots rather than standing like this...it might take hours..."

All of them agreed to sit on the sand...undernearth a big umbrella..as they sits..Haha started his explaination on how accidently they bumped onto Jong Kook..Jong Kook just saved his ex girlfriend's life from becoming a victim of mass murderer..and how he accidently told him about Kang Gary's condition and the incident that happend to Kang Gary because of Ji Hyo's stupid behavior...

After Haha has done with his explainations...Kang Gary took over and told then about the incident from Jaesuk's call, the club incident, the rainy night with Ji Hyo..how he send her to Jong Kook's house..how he ended in Park sibling's cafe..how he promised himself to let Ji Hyo for good as he spotted them kissing at the park nearby Han River...how he moves on and confronted Jong Kook about his feelings...which was no longer for Ji Hyo..Haha added in sometimes as he was informed by Jaesuk..about Ji Hyo airtime issue..and they asked Kang Gary to be more intimate..more flirty on monday couple relation for sake of Ji Hyo's airtime ...as it caused more misunderstanding to Jong Kook although he agreed at first... which brought jealousy to blind his eyes and clouded his mind...as the result..he couldnt stand the pressure...he force himself to be drunk...how he cursed and how bad was his crazy allegation on Kang Gary assuming that he still falls for Ji Hyo..

" Omo...is that bad Dong Hoon??"

" Yess..I dont even know him anymore...he get himself drunk...he looked awful and scary Gil hyung.."

" He was never that drunk before...I could feel he keeps to many things inside his heart..thats why he explode..but I was guilty too although I know he was dead drunk I still punched him few times..I really couldnt control..Ive seriously lost my temper..Ive should walk away..."

"Hyung...stop blaming yourself...youre the victim here"

" Mmm..Well what I can say is..serves him right..youre his dongseng.. he should trust you more oppa..."

" Yeah exactly..I agreed with Shin Ri...he should be taught a lesson...he's too much..you have sacrifies everything yet he doubted you!!"

" Well oppa...I have something on my mind...it rather be a crazy plan...but this is the best to make him realized what has he done to his love ones...including both of you..oppa and Dong Hoon oppa"

" What???...is it too crazy Shin Ri??...we are going to hurt or kill someone right???"

" Not really Gil oppa..my big brother knows me well...it might hurt him badly but it will gives him the wake up call that he needs.."

" How...tell us..."

" Okay...it starts like this oppa...you and Dong Hoon oppa....."

She told them about her crazy plan..it might cause heartache to Jong Kook..but they mean no harm...they just want him to realized about the consequences that he has to face due to his serious allegations to Kang Gary..he has to be responsible on the damage that he has done...they need to teach him a lesson well so that he wouldnt repeat the same mistakes and caused a heartache to everyone that cares for him...they agreed...and they laugh..Haha takes Gil and Jung Ri to the front desk to check in...mean while Shin Ri was still sitting with Kang Gary at the beach...

" Shin Ri ah..thank you"

" Dont thank me...you owe and need to thank everyone that cares for you.."

" Including you right??'

" Mwuh??...me???...never..."

" Oooohhh...in that case maybe I should fall back for Ji Hyo than..."

" No...dont.....ermmmm...okay fine...I care for you!!!"

" Yess...I knew it...thats why youre here..especially for me??"

She just nodded...with a smile...he looked deep into her eyes...

" Shin Ri ah...what if I fall back for her....your plan is too risky.."

" Oppa...love is about risk...if fated you are with her....I cant prevent that from happening..I have to respect your decision if you chooses her..although my heart would definitely cry....but you are fated to be with me...than..just go with the flow.."

" Shin Ri ah..."

" Oppa...dont think so much...because why...Im still your friend...so dont let anything ruin our friendship okay??"

" But...Shin Ri...I like you..."

" Yeaah oppa...I like you too...but we are still in the early stage...lets get to know each other better from now on..in a mean time..lets work on our plan..."

She stands up and teases him...he chases her...caught her..he back hug her tight...both heart beats fast...both of them smile...their heart plays a rhythm...sounds

" I love you...."