the begining

Saranghae...Oppa

Kang Gary was drained by his hectic schedule.it has been more than two months .he and Gil was extremely busy preparing for LeeSsang asian fan meeting...his first mini album Mr.Gae was release..Zotto Molla is one of the tracks..he was fully satisfied with his fans's feedback..It was a huge success for him..due to their tight schedule..they seldom skipped their breakfast and lunch..after one of the crew fainted due to fatigue..both Kang Gary and Gil agreed to cather the food for the whole crew daily which remind him of Shin Ri..at first Gil was hesitate..after a while he agrees when Kang Gary decided to bring Gil to her cafe and try the food himself..he quickly message her to break the news..

Shin Ri, how are you??Im sorry to disturb you as I was do busy since 'Mr.Gae' was released..by the way..Im bringing a friend to your cafe later...hope to see you soon..

From: Kang Gary

both of them leaves the studio..heading to Park siblings's cafe..while passing along a row of shops..Kang Gary decided to stop at the florist and he bought a bouquet of tulips and added with small yet cute teddies..he run back to the car and place the bouquet on his back seat..Gil look at him with a smilling face..

" Is that for me hyung??..I didnt know that you loves me so much"

" Yah...its not for you..Im not a gay..Im Mr.Gae"

Both of them laughs happily..

=================================

Park Jung Ri was busy cooking in the kitchen..he rushed to the counter when he heard a scream...

" Wae??...I hears you scream...what happend Shin Ri??...are you okay??"

" Aish oppa..Im okay..its Kang Gary...he's on his way with his friend...he wants to meet us"

" What??..Kang Gary again??..Omo...omo..the famous Kang Gary is coming again..yeahh..but is he bringing a male or female friend??...mmm...if a female..she might be his girlfriend.."

" Yah..pabo!!..stop assuming okay.."

" Shin Ri ah...are you jelaous??..he dont even look at you more than as a friend pabo"

" Nooo..Im not...of cause Im just a friend to him..pabo!!"

She sticks her tounge out and ...weeekkkk...Jung Ri walks back to the kitchen..finishing the cooking..while Shin Ri busy replying Kang Gary's message..

Im good..yeah you are disturbing now..Im so busy looking at your undie..hahaha..nehh.Im just joking...by the way heard it was a huge success..congrates to you...hope to see you with your "so called friend"..hehehe..

From Shin Ri

She smile and feeling excited...she couldnt wait to meet him again...

==========================

The journey feels longer than usual..he feels excited to meet her again..Gil just keeps on patting Kang Gary's shoulder...to make him calm..he smiles back at Gil.he know that he is behaving like a kid..but she really excites him..he notice a vibrate in his pocket..he reaches his pocket and check the notification..its a message from her.when he read it..he blushed..when Gil saw he blushed..he snatches Kang Gary's handphone and read what was written on the screen..he just laughs..

" Wow...she's bold and brave...she going to suits you well Kang Gary"

He just smile.....atlast..they reaches the cafe..Kang Gary parked his car and grabbed the bouquet..he locks his range rover..they walk..approaching the cafe main door..when they walk in..he could see she was busy attending the customers and Jung Ri was no where to be found..he give a sign to sit at the table on the corner...when she walks to them to get their order...she shouts loudly....

" Kang Garyyyyy!!!!!"

The shout awakes everyone..including Jung Ri..Most of the customers in the cafe stand and looked at the table on the corner...when they notice it was really Kang Gary and Gil from LeeSsang..they approches the two of them for photos and autographs...she was pushed aside by the customers..she walks slowly heading to the counter..when she feel a warm touch on her hand..it was Kang Gary...she smiles at him...he handed her a bouquet that he bought earlier..she blushed...Jung Ri watches Kang Gary and his sister..

" Yah Kang Gary...thank you for coming..."

" Ahh thank you hyung..Im here with my buddy..Gil.."

" Okay you guys sit first..I need to continue cooking..Shin Ri...stop blushing...deliver the food..pali..paliiii"

Shin Ri put the bouquet on the counter while Kang Gary walks back to his table...after a short while..most of the customer left...they call it off for the day..they decided to close early as they have special guest in the house..Jung Ri prepare kimchi,bibimbap,bulgogi while Shin Ri shows her cooking skills preparing japchae and seolleongtang for them...they eat well as the food were really suits their tastebud..they were delicious...Gil agreed to cather food from the Park Siblings cafe..Jung Ri agreed on the terms..as for Kang Gary..he just smile..he knows this is the chance to make his friendship with her stronger...she passed him a paper bag..it was his drenched clothes..but now it was well wash and smells nice..he smile at her. 

The Park siblings has been helpful to them..it is such a blessing..they will delivered food and beverages to the studio if him or Gil didnt have time to go to the cafe...their friendship grew stronger than before..Gil seems to be the happiest person when he notice Kang Gary's changes..no more drunk moments...no more tears...he keeps on producing amazing and wonderful songs..his capablity and talent really shine..everyday they gets more and more fans...he also notice how Kang Gary behave when the Park siblings in the studio..he become a truly gentleman..he can feel that his buddy likes Park Shin Ri a lot..but he doesnt dare to ask him..Shin Ri was distributing kimchi and bibimbap to the crew...she notice Kang Gary was staring at her...he just smile...her heart beats fast...so as him...priceless look..on their faces...he walks slowly to her..pull her hand..leading her to his work station...

" Shin Ri ah...thank you"

" Wae??..for what"

" For accepting me as you friend..."

" Thanks to you too..Kang Gary.."

" Why?.."

" Because.....because...you makes me smile.."