Hee Jin and "the voice" plan

Saranghae...Oppa

" Oppa....Im so hungry...can you get some food for me....I didnt eat anything yet...pleaseee...."

" Okay....I'll call the room service...what do you want to eat Hee Jin??"

" Mwuh....not the room service food, oppa....I want an outside food...something special..something delicious...something nice and yummy......"

Jong Kook feels his heart beats fast especially when Hee Jin mentioned "yummy" while bitting her index finger...he's looking at her....he could feel a cold sweat on his forehead when she slowly her index finger up and down..hard....she moaned...she looked so y....he swallowed his saliva hard...he could feel his body is burning....as if on fire..his crotch starts to struggle..trying to find a way out...he quickly lowered his head.....

" Mmmm....oopppp..ppaaaa....I need it oppaaa......I need my food...."

" Ookk...kayy...I'll go noww Hee Jin ah......"

He reaches his wallet and phone with him....quickly steping out from the room...he sighed... how could he managed to survive the night with her later?...he shakes his head...he realized he's in big trouble...yes..he was still in love with her...but he didnt plan to make love to her right away...it was not his style..not before marriage...he remembered he never really "touched" her during their relationship...only hugs and kisses he gave to her...he still needs to settle up few issues with Ji Hyo and his two dongseng..he tried to call Gap Jin...but his phone was unreachable....perhaps the other members might help him...he decided to go to Jaesuk's room..he pressed the bell button few times.. no answer from him...he sighed and walk away...heading down to the lobby...

Hee Jin smile when Jong Kook leaves the room...she quickly reaches her phone and dial a number....she smiles again when she heard 'the voice' (TV)

" Hi babe....miss you soooo much....where are you??"

TV : " Hey love...miss you too...mmm...where am I??..dont ask love. ...you should know..hahaha....how about you??"

" Really babe???..I just arrived today....Im in his room, babe..mr.dumb**s....he was easily predicted..every moves..every words...he really believed my act..well I guess the acting class wasnt a bad idea at all..really need to thank your brother..."

TV : " Good job love..Im with my brother's advisor and mr.poetry...but I just walk away from them...it was so suffocating in here....hahaha.. we need to focus okay, love...my brother wants us to proceed with the next plan.. we need to play our role accordingly and perfectly...as the prey and a victim....we need to make them fall apart...they will fight and argue with each other...you focus on your revenge against him..and make him treats her badly...add more drama if possible.."

" Dont worry babe..I'll play both of my role well..to make him trusted me and fall for me..protected me from her...hahahaha..and in the same time..to trap him and make him suffer...mmmm..I think I have to use more of my ual attractions..because he is starting to fall for me..that's fun, babe and as for her...yah definitely because I didnt like her too..she always played innocent especially with her mong face...yuuukkk...so pathetic..."

TV : " Really??..you didnt like her too??..we are the same then..she was a gold digger..she only loves my brother's money..hated her pretty bad..Mmmm...ual attractions huh??...I thought you are mine on bed..mmm..Love, I dont mind if you need to use it badly...but make sure you didnt fall for him too...not for real, love....I wont approve it okay...youre mine..."

" Definitely babe...oh gosh...your jealousy tone makes me , babe..Im hunger for your touch...youre really tempting on bed...the best Ive ever had.."

TV : "Really love??...of course Im the best..I know what you want...because Im a female too...remember??...hunger for my touch??...perhaps we could meet later...and..you know.."

" Oh...I'd love too babe...cant wait..miss the way you me hard...mmmm...with your twisted tounge..aahhh...Its killing me..."

TV : " Love...I know..we'll talk about it later..now its a serious talk...its the suitable time to proceed with our plans...clouded his eyes..remember couriosity kills the cat..didnt he questioned you anything??about knowing his house address on the first day you met him??"

" Okay babe...mmm...I'll do that...about questioning...no...he trusted every single word that came out from my mouth...he still believed the reason I came back to Korea is because of him...."

TV : Excellent..we'll trick them and make them suffered...revenge against them..he didnt know how to appreciate a beauty like you..but I pity you until today...my boys stabbed you badly...you sacrificed lot, love...luckily we manage to get a laser treatment for you...If not I would die crying and feeling guilty to cause you scars.."

" Dont worry much babe...It was nothing compare to the amount that your brother paid me..it makes me living in luxuries...furthermore I have a best lover on earth...sacrificing myself a bit wont effected me much...I have to make it real for him...to buy his symphatise.."

TV : " You and your cling attitude...thats what I love most about you..you know what, love..I acted....as a lovey dovey pure hearted lady now, love...hahaha..well as for her...she'll definitely suffer..unwanted..lonely and feeling dumped as these two guys starts to ignore her...and wont care much about her..."

" Thats the price she has to pay for betraying your brother...hahaha...my revenge on this stupid guy will be repaid by his doom..and their whole runningman family will be a mess..I'll ruin their good relationship..they'll become enemy...holding grundge within themselves..."

TV : " The most important is the end of Song Ji Hyo...Kim Jong Kook and the innocent Kang Gary...hahahahaha"

" Thats true babe...make them doomed...."

She continued to talk to the voice...she remembered few years back...she was pursuing her dream to become an asian model...but she failed as she was used by her own manager to fullfil his lust and support his life...he threaten her with her photos...when she managed to escape...she bumped onto "the voice"..she helped her...she couldnt resisted "the voice" friendship..she told "the voice" everything.about her pursuing her dreams being a model and needed to earn as much as she could...but get cheated..about the photos and her mother needed money to settle her father's debt..."the voice" offered her a big hand..giving her huge amount of cash..helped her to snatch all her photos including the negatives and camera..they became a good friend..she feels really secure.."the voice" always protect and care for her..until she falls for "the voice"...they become lovers...one day "the voice" looked every devastated while grumpling a photo...the faces in the photo was so familiar to her but she didnt mentioned anything...when suddenly " the voice" told her about destroying the well known korean variety female celeb.."the voice" 's brother was the victim..that female celeb uses him for good...craving for his money but cheating him by going out with other guy behind his back..their spy caught her cheating...and thats why he dumped her for good.. how devastated her brother was after the incident..how their family fall apart and the family company shaken by her brother's behaviour...she was on grudge..when "the voice" mentioned that the female celeb was having an affair with a famous male celeb in the same variety show..she heard the name loud and clear....she cursed and boiled in anger...she pulls a revenge on him...she just left him...but he already found her replacement....they ve been together for years...she and "the voice" make a pact..as they reached Korea with "the voice" 's brother and their alliance...to destroy both of the male and female celebs...including the whole variety show family...