friendship never ends

Saranghae...Oppa

The other member arrived at the set...Jaesuk was walking along with Kang Gary and Haha to the make up room when suddenly they saw Jong Kook was sitting all alone on the bench with both of his hand on his head...he looked upset..Jaesuk wanted to approached him....

" Gary..Dong Hoon..why dont you guys go first...I need to check on Jong Kook..he looks upset"

" No hyung...let me go...I need to apologize for my rude behavior to him that night..furthermore I am his dongseng..remember??

" Are you sure Gary ah??.."

Both of them looked at Kang Gary...worried that he might explode and argued with Jong Kook over Ji Hyo...they didnt know that he has already letting her go...yeah..letting her go for good...when Jaesuk told him the truth about Ji Hyo fake confession, about her mong behavior, about her and Jong Kook become an item..he was hurt badly indeed...he felt betrayed by Jong Kook...because Jong Kook knew his feelings for Ji Hyo...he felt devastated and fooled by Ji Hyo as she was messing with his feeling by doing a fake confession..he was truly a mess that night..he even planned to kill himself that night...but after a long thought...he shouldnt blamed both of them...he shouldnt blamed her..she was at her mong state that night...she was just trying to stop him from kneeling and bowing continuesly to her..thats all..that is why they always call her mong..he smile when he thinks about it..about them becoming an item..he saw everything at night..he saw a loving couple kissing at the park passionately..they are his friend...Jong Kook and Ji Hyo...he wished them happiness..as he will find his own happiness

He is happy now..happier than before...he met an angel..an angel that saves him from drowning..wakes him up from his nightmare...

" Dont worry hyung...I wont argue with my hyung..about Ji Hyo..Im letting her go..for good"

" Wae??...really Kang Gary??...Im so proud of you buddy"

" Yeah me too"

They gives him a hug and pat him on his shoulder...they walk into the make up room..while Kang Gary walks slowly approaching Jong Kook...

" Hyung...can I sit beside you.."

" Hey Gary...sure..come and sit beside me"

" Hyung..actually Im here to apologize on my rude behavior to you that night...I was so angry and couldnt think straight...Im so sorry hyung...I mean it"

" No..you did nothing wrong Gary ah..dont worry..its already in the past"

" Well if you say I did nothing wrong....can atleast I get a hug from my hyung??".

" Yah sure my dongseng...come here...mmmmm"

They hugged  and pat each other's back...

" Arent you angry with me and Ji Hyo??"

" Of course not, hyung."

" Wae??..but..but..."

" Hyung....Jaesuk hyung to me everything about both of you become a couple..about her fake confession..at first yeah..I was angry...but when I think about it again..there must be a reason behind all of this...I shouldnt be angry with both of you..."

" Gary ah..you can be honest with me...I know you loves her.."

" Hyung...listen to me..Im letting her go for good..because I know you can take good care of her..you are the most suitable candidates for her...do you know that??..how can I be angry when I saw a perfect match made in heaven..kissing at the park passionately..so I decided its time for me to pursue my own happiness,hyung:

" What...you saw us??..kissing??..arghhh.."

Jong Kook blushed...Kang Gary just smile looking at his hyung...

" So...it means...." 

" Yes hyung...no more..but she is always be my friend and lil sister to me...and as for you..still my favourite hyung..furthermore..Ive met my angel..although she is a friend..but I believe our friendship will slowly turns into a romance"

" Who is she??..one of the celebs??..or models??"

" No..just an ordinary girl hyung..but being with her makes me feel happier than before..she makes me smile..makes me feel comfortable and the most important thing about her is..she accept me as Kang Hee Gun...the real me.."

They laugh happily..atleast Jong Kook was relief to hear Kang Gary's confession...friendship will remain and it will never ends between them..

" So..enough about me...tell me about you and Ji Hyo..hows your relation doing?"

 Before he could answer him..they were disturbed by Suk Jin and Gwang Soo which just arrived at the set...

" Jong Kook hyung....Gary hyung...come on..PD is calling for briefing"

" Hurry up guys"

==================================

Everybody are well prepared for the shoot today..its an overnight shooting..when they heard the guest would be female artist..every male member shouting happily expect for Jong Kook..he stare at her...her eyes was swollen and red...her face was bloated..he knows she was crying before the shoot..she was sad because of him...

" Ji Hyo ah..mianhe"

He whisper the words to her...she knows he apologize to her...but she chooses to ignore it...she just keep her head low...when the members teases her with him..she just smile to them..she didnt talked much..Suk Jin and Haha decided to talk to Jong Kook and Jaesuk..they are worried about her airtime....they suggested Kang Gary to play his role more as monday boyfriend..at first he refuse as it might makes Jong Kook feel uncomfortable..and he is scare to death that Shin Ri might be angry with him if she watches runningman where he acts as a flirty and romantic monday boyfriend to Ji Hyo..because he knows his special friend hates it when he changes to be playful and flirty against female..for her, he should treated them with respect..but after discussing with others..he is doing it for the sake of monday couple shippers and his hyung..

Ji Hyo couldnt stop laughing and enjoying every moment with her monday boyfriend...she misses him so much..Jong Kook was so relief as he saw she was laughing again...she was the old Ji Hyo...the ace of his life....he smile...and the other members just pat him on his shoulder...

" Everything is going to be orait..Kim Jong Kook"..

He turns and join his teamates...as the commander..