surprise....im here

Saranghae...Oppa

" Well...well...well....finally..my time has come...mmmm...told you oppa...she doesnt suits you...she doesnt love you like I do...you.....are.....going....to...be...mine...only mine oppa....I think Im prettier than her....more stylish than her...its a huge differences..."

She looked her reflection in the mirror....she smile widely...no more scars.... as she had done major laser surgery to remove those ugly scars...she wears a red wide collar blouse...showing her bare shoulder...with her free hair....a black tight leather pants...making her figure looks very y...she had smokey eyes....bright red lipstick...she pouted her lips...acting like receiving a kiss...and she laugh shyly...she puts on high boots..

" Thats it y..hahaha..I'll be there for you oppa...you'll fall for me again...just me....muuuuaaahhh"

She give a kiss to her own reflection...satisfied on her looks...grabbing her car keys...her handbag...she locks the door and heading down to the basement...its been more than 3months she started her life again..her modeling life...Jong Kook and Gap Jin have been taking care of her on the early stage when she was discharged...they prepared everything for her...visiting her daily..sometimes they even stay with her...but she only had her eyes on Jong Kook..she really wants him so bad...she regretted her decision...leaving him behind...pursuing her dream...at the end...she fell for the wrong guy...that guy kept on using her...toying her...as he had her photos..she has to obey him or else he may destroyed her modelling career.....it was a mistakes...truly a bitter memories....meeting Jong Kook totally changed everything  in her life...completely..she drives heading to Jong Kook's shooting location...she reached her handphone...dialing Gap Jin's number...

" Oppaa...where are you??..."

" Hee Jin ah...Im with Jong Kook...at his shooting location...anything girl?"

" Ermmm...oppa....you know how I miss Jong Kook oppa so much...and he has been very kind to me...I owe him a lot oppa...thought I wanted to drop by and say hi to him..and checking how is he doing now....mmmm...is it possible oppa??"

" I dont think so that would be a problem Hee Jin...futhermore he needs a friend to talk to...you would be a good companion for him..."

" Really???...wow...thank you oppa....what kind of problem oppa??...if you dont mind telling me about it oppa....so that I wouldnt wrongly mention anything involving his problem"

" Well...he had a big fight with Kang Gary and Dong Hoon...even with Ji Hyo too...she was hospitalized now"

" Omo??...wow...thats pretty bad oppa...mmmm...dont worry I'll be there oppa..I'll make him feel better...can you message me the location details...it would be easier for me to find it oppa.."

" Thank you Hee Jin...okay I'll message you the details now...bye...see you soon"

" Okay oppa...please dont tell Jong Kook oppa...I wanted to surprise him oppa...yah bye...see you..."

She hanged up...with a wide smile...evil smile...

" Everything just perfect...perfect arguement...perfect separation...just in time....hahahaha...my..oh my.....all I just need to do is seduce him back...making him fall for me...and he'll be mine...forever....you can just go to h*ll, Song Ji Hyo....you dont deserved to be with Jong Kook oppa....hahahaha"

She drive...continue her journey...after receiving the location details...she speeds her car...cant hardly wait to meet him..she decided to stop at the florist..and bought a bouquet of sunflowers...she purposely wanted to remind him of her favourite flower...she place the flowers on the passenger's seat...she drive away....heading to the location...

After a 4 hours driving...she reached the location..parking her car.with a bouquet in her hands..she smile..walking towards the lobby..she dial Gap Jin's number...

" Oppa...Im here...at the lobby....where are you??"

" Hee Jin...Im heading back to Seoul...something came up...okay now you go up to the fifth floor...room 501...Jong Kook is in the room"

" Aaaahhh...thought of meeting you too oppa...why do you have to leave early??...ohh okay...I'll go and surprised him oppa...thank you again..."

She ends the call...happily...she chuckles...

" Bye-bye fatty Gap Jin...luckily you left...I felt sick looking at your ugly face and pretending to play nice infront of you...huh...thank god!!...now...leaving me and Jong Kook oppa...hahaha...soooo romanticccc"

She pressed the elevator button..heading to the fifth floor...after reaching the fifth floor...she search for his room....she stare at the number on the door....

" 501....oppaaa...you'll be mine...hahahaha.....Kim Jong Kook...."

She runs her fingers on the numbers with a smile on her face..she look at her appearance again...she added some lipstick..runs her fingers through her hair....she pressed the bell button....

Jong Kook was sleeping on the bed...wearing only a boxer...his sleep was interrupted by the door bell sound..he lazily walked to the door...

"Must be Gap Jin...he always forgets something and leave it behind....arrghhhh...hyung...can you just leave me peacefully...."

He was so stunned...shocked and surprised...to see the person who stands infront of him...its not Gap Jin....but its Hee Jin....she looks so y...gorgeous..and hot...theres a bouquet of sunflower in her hands....he swallow his saliva twice....she just smile...knowing that he's slowly falling into her trap...

" Surprised oppa....not happy to see me..standing infront of your door??"

" Wow...Hee Jin ah...is it really you??..Im not dreaming right...you...you look different...you look fabolous..."

" Yah Kim Jong Kook..its really me...Hee Jin...youre not dreaming oppa...am I oppa??..neehh...youre teasing me"

" No seriously...you look stunning..."

" Oppa...are you going to let me in??...Im tired of standing....Ive been driving for the past 4 hours..."

" Omo....omo...Im so sorry Hee Jin ah...Im...Im..just surprised to see you here...come on in...."

She ran to him...and hugged him tight...her perfume scent makes him drown...she smells nice...he hugged her tight...after a while..they loosen the hugged...he pull her to sit at the verandah..

" I really miss you oppa...last time you visited me was 1month ago...only Gap Jin oppa visits me daily...but I understand your busy schedule oppa..."

" Yeah...thank you for understanding Hee Jin ah....I miss you too ..yah I asked him to keep you accompanied so that you wouldnt feel bored"

" Yah oppa...both of you are really nice to me..thank you again oppa...and here's for you..."

" Sunflowers???"

" Yes....it represent me...hahahaha...bright and shine...wish to shine you too...from the dark..."

" Wow...thank you sun...shine...am I right??.."

" Absolutely..."

They laugh together....they had a long chat...Jong Kook decided to make Hee Jin stay as she didnt have any schedule for tomorrow...furthermore having her as his companion would be the best thing as she knows him well...she knows how to make him happy again...he looked at her...Hee Jin feels so happy...

" Tonight...you and me..alone oppa....you'll fall for me...you'll beg me...you'll be wanting me...more and more...hahahaha"

Those phrase runs through her mind...she stare him closely...smiling at him....playing her hair....he realized.....his heart beats fast...her lips is so kissable...