its good to see you

Saranghae...Oppa

Eun Min didnt know how she fell asleep..when she awake..she was sleeping besides Ji Hyo's bed with her hand still intact..holding her unnie's hand tight...she carefully loosen her hand...looking at her watch on her wrist...its almost 7.30am..she walks slowly to the toilet...refreshing herself...after a while..she steps out and she saw a familiar smile...a beautiful smile...its her unnie..leaning on the bedboard with pillow on her back...she runs towards her unnie...hugging her tight...she cry happily...she kissed both of her unnie's cheek..

" Unnieeee....youre awake....finallly...unnieeee"

" Shhhhh...dont cry Eun Min ah..Im okay.."

" Unnie...I promise...that I'll take good care of you better from now on..."

" Better keep you promise okay"

She loosen her hugged and rub Eun Min's back...she comforted her manager...both of them wipes away their tears...she smiles at her manager...

" How long Ive been here??...what happened Eun Min??"

" Youve been here since yesterday unnie...you fainted on the floor of your room.."

" Omo.....yesterday??...fainted??..Means youve been here since yesterday Eun Min??"

" Yes unnie...me and oppa..both of us stayed after the other left....I pity oppa..could tell he was so worried about you...but after he a while..he left back to the hotel...something came up..but he said he'll be right back as soon as possible..."

She sigh...maybe 'oppa' was Jong Kook...she still remember they fought and argued before everything turns black..maybe Jaesuk made him stay...to accompany both Eun Min and her..Ji Hyi knows how Jaesuk really cares about both her and Jong Kook..it must be Jong Kook..it means Jong Kook still care for her...a part of her heart knows...it wouldnt be Kang Gary..Kang Gary will definitely chooses to avoid and not to be closed to her at all..as far as she remember...the last time she met him...he chooses to ignore and cold to her...definitely not him...

" Unnie...what have you been thinking??"

" Nothing Eun Min ah...just trying to memeries what exactly happened to me"

" You know what unnie...you scared me...!!"

" Im so sorry..didnt meant to..I was soooo tired...I thought I was sleeping..hahaha"

" Unnieeee...thats not funny..stop joking around.."

" Hahaha...okay..okay...Im sorry again..so tell me what happened..."

" Well..after reaching the hotel...I was walking onto the lobby when I saw the other members..they were panic..they told me that you didnt open the door and didnt answer you phone..after getting one of the housekeeping staff who has the spare key..we budged into your room..we found you lying motionless on the floor..."

" Wait...wait...Eun Min..what??..we.??..we who??"

" Me..Jaesuk oppa..Haha oppa..Gwang Soo and Gary oppa..."

" But Eun Min...I think you missed a name...the 'oppa' earlier is Jong Kook oppa right??..the one who accompanying us since yesterday.."

" No unnie..I didnt missed any names....the 'oppa' that I mentioned earlier is Kang Gary..not Jong Kook oppa..i didnt saw him during the incident occur..until now..he never show up..."

" What???!!!...Kang Gary oppa???!!....not Jong Kook oppa???"

" Yes unnie...oppa was the most worried about you...he runs to the bathroom and came out with a glass of water...he keeps on sprinkling the water on your face again and again until he lost his patience and pour the whole glass of water on you face but still you didnt respond...he shakes you...pleading you to wake up...he even carried you unnie...from your room..down to the lobby until Jaesuk oppa's car...he really care about you unnie..I could tell from his action..he was the first to approached the doctor about your condition..and when the doctor informed us that you were on anti depression pills...he looked upset and devastated...he asked me more about your pills unnie...since when you start relying on it...every single thing unnie...Im so sorry I failed to protect your secret"

She slidely shed her tears...she didnt believed her ears...she thought Kang Gary never cares about her anymore..she never thought he still kept his promise well...to care..to cherrish..to protect and to be her savior..he still care...but Jong Kook hates her now..for good maybe.

" Unnie...please forgive me...."

" Its not your fault...."

" Then...why are you crying unnie??"

" I cry because of Kang Gary...I thought Kang Gary...he..he..will..."

" I will not ignore you or avoid you anymore okay...never ever"

Both of them turned to the voice that budged into the room...its him...its Kang Gary..Ji Hyo quickly turn away and wipes her tears...Eun Min just smile looking at Ji Hyo's reaction..while Kang Gary was standing with a bouquet of white tulips in his right hand and holding a food container with his left hand..

" Unnie....I need to go to canteen...suddenly Im straving..."

" Yah...why you want to go now??"

" Unnie...Im not in a mood to take care of you today...give me a break.."

" How dare you Eun Min...you just promise me minutes ago..."

" Dont worry..Im sure you'll be in a goooood hand unnie...am I right oppa??"

" Yes...absolutely..you can count on me"

Eun Min walk away and left...Kang Gary walks towards Ji Hyo...approaching her...handed her the bouquet...he placed the food container on the table locker...removing the cover..Ji Hyo sniff the aroma of the food...it smells nice...its mixed porridge...she closed her eyes again..and pouting her lips...he smiles..looking at her cute reaction..he place the spoon into the food container and scoop the porridge...ready to feed her..

" Oppa..its okay..I can still eat by my own..."

" Ooohh no you wont...from today onwards..I'll be everything for you..your hands..legs..body..face.."

" Oppaaa stop it...your phrase tickles me so much..how can my face be ugly as yours??!!"

" How dare you say that Im ugly..my body is s*xier than yours okay..."

" What??..y??...hahaha..."

" Fine..Im going to eat this porridge alone..not sharing with you..."

" Yahh..handsome oppaaaa...feed me the porridge...Im so hungry..pleaseee handsome ooppaa...the porridge smells good"

" Huh...how dare you choose porridge against me"

" Handsome oppaaa..the porridge is sooooo irresistable...hahaha"

Both of them laugh happily...she missed him so bad...missed the moment that they used to spend in runningman shoots...she blushed when he makes a funny sound when feeding her..

" Aaaaaaaaaa...open up...good girl....aaaaaaammmmmm"

" Oppaaa...stoppp your cute act...I couldnt stand it...."

" Me??..cute???"

" Yah Kang Gary..youre cute..."

" Aaaaaaaaaa...another mouth full...aaaaa...aaaaa...ammmm...good girl"

" Oppa...the porridge is delicious...where did you buy it??"

" I cooked it myself...specially for my ace..."

" Yah oppa...you and your cheesy words"

They laugh again...she finally laugh and enjoying herself well..she look into his eyes..its full of love and care....he noticed...she was staring at him...he just smile...he placed the food container on the table locker..he look at her..studying her face...she is still pretty..her eyes starts to fill with tears...

" Hey...its good to see you....."

" Yah...its good to see you too...."

Their eyes meets..he reached for her hand.. holding it tight...

" Promise me Song Ji Hyo...you'll never cry again..promise me will you??."

" I'll try oppa....no promises...if I promised you...I might brake it"

" Its okay..than dont promise...but try okay...it would be good enough for me..."

" Oppaaa....thank you"

" For what Mong Ji??"

" Oppaaa...dont spoil the moment...why did you call me Mong Ji??!!"

" Wae....its because you are on your 'mong' look now"

They laugh again...

" Oppaaaa...I need a monday boyfriend hug"

He nodded and smile...he hugged her tight...she missed him so bad...she tighten her hands on his neck...leaning her face on his right shoulder...he rubs her back as he could feel wet on his right shoulder...he knows she is crying...he whisper to her...

" Its good to see you again...its feels good Song Ji Hyo..."