saranghae oppa

Saranghae...Oppa

They arrived at the park..nearby the Han river.The scenery is so calm and peaceful.both of them decided to stay in the car as they are still many visitors strolling along the park.Kang Gary adjust the ac level as he notice Ji Hyo started to rub her hand on her body..He reaches for his jacket and wrapped it around her shoulder.He tried not to have a skinship with her because he thinks Ji Hyo might be traumatize on what happend earlier..

" Ji Hyo ah...Oppa want to smoke..you just sit tight okay".

Ji Hyo nodded weakly..She starts to feel the pain on some part of her body..she uses her handphone lcd lights to check, trying to keep things low..she needs to hide it from Kang Gary...aahhh..theres bruises all over her wrist,her arms,her shoulder...her waist...and even her tight.....but she doesnt notice that Kang Gary is peeking from the side of the window..When he saw those bruises...he open the range rover door harshly and pull her into his embrace...

" Mianhe Ji Hyo ah....oppa failed to protect you.."

He choked in his own tears...he closed his eyes while hugging her..she could feel her shoulder wet...She quickly pushes him...she was shoked...why he would really care..even shed tears for her...who is she to him...she's confused..too many things happend today..she needs to break the ice..

"Oppa....why are you shed in tears?..Why should you be guilty?..why do you care??..You have nothing to so with me..we dont have any special relation...You are not anybody to me..we are just friends on runningman.."

She shakes hard...within few minutes her tears dropped on her flawless skin..she lowered her head..try to hide the tears..Her words had taken him back..He loosen the hugged...He cant take it anymore..He ask his heart and mind to unite and to confess....he takes a long breath..he looks at her

" Ji Hyo ah...I know that I am nobody to you...I dont have any special relation with you..but you have been special to me..so special..until you dont even realised you have your own space in my heart.."

"Oppaaaa"

"Syyyhhh..let me continue before I lost it again..I know I am just an average guy...dont even suits to be with you..you are the goddess of beauty.I am just a guy with words..I cant offered anything..expect for my care.I dreamed about you everyday Ji Hyo ah...everyday..everyday...every hours..every minutes...every seconds..I pray for your safety..and I wish I could see you everday...I hate it when I only can meet you during the runningman shoot..maybe you dont even notice my existance..I know you dont like to be with me on monday couple act..I saw everything..Your smile and your laughs will fade when you saw me...Ji Hyo ahh..it hurts me here...."

Kang Gary pointed his finger to his heart...Ji hyo's tears is unstoppable...she's just blind...she didnt notice...

"I tried to be funny...to draw your attention..but you keep on saying that I am ugly...yeaahh I know I am ugly..it hurts but I make myself accept it because it is from you..the words are from you and I managed to make you talk to me..You dont even know how happy I am when you feel annoyed by me..cause I succeed making you notice I was there.I know you hated to be one team with me..I know you tried to avoid any skinships with me..but you try to be professional as you can..I know Ji Hyo ah..I am not as rich as your CEO boyfriend..I cant give you luxuries...I make music for living Ji Hyo ah.."

"Oppa..."

Kang Gary tremble on his voice..there is sadness lies in his voice..He looked at her..and lift her face up slowly..he wipes away her tears...

" Atleast please let me take care of you...let me be a good friend to you..someone who can take care of you when your boyfriend is not around..please Ji Hyo ah...I am begging you..It hurts me when things went out of hand..please Ji Hyo ah..let me your savior..let me your friend...pleaseee...."

Kang Gary open up the door and walk outside..he left the door open..when suddenly he bend down on his knee...and he bowed on on the cement....facing her...

"Pleaseee Ji Hyo ah....pleaseeeee"..

He trembled and burst into tears..Ji Hyo quickly opens the door and runs towards him...she tried to make him stand on his feet..but she failed...

" oppaaa..pleaseeee..dont do thisss...I dont deserved this...Oppaaaa...please...pleaseee..."

She hugged his back...

" saaarr..anngg..haaee..Kannnn..gg..Gggaa..rryyy"

"Whhhhaaatt??.."

He seems to be puzzle...did his ears works well..she said she loves him???...he slowly lifted his body..he pull her to stand on her feet..

" Opppaaa...I knnoow....I ttriedd to avooiddd yyy..ouuu..bbbeccc..aussee....I..hhhaavee feeelliinngssss ff..fooorr..yyy..ouuu..."

He hugged her tight....when he heard the magical words again...

" saaarrr..aaanngg..haaaee...ooop..pppaaaa"