Oppa is sad.....

Saranghae...Oppa

Kang Gary was driving slowly..enjoying the view....he went to Park Siblings restaurant earlier...but nobody was there..he decided to stop..parking his range rover and starts to walk...strolling along the park by the Han River...they were so many couples around..he wish..he could be one of them..with Shin Ri..when suddenly...he couldnt believed what he just saw..his heart was pounding like crazy..at first he tried to deny hard when he saw them..maybe he was mistaken..it might be another girl who was having a similar look like her...then he decided to walk closer to the couple..and hide himself behind the tree just nearby the couple...they were sitting on a bench...they were very closed to each other..the guy keep on touching and wiping while she was eating..she was laughing hard..seems to be enjoying every each moment with that guy...the guy keep on touching her face..her cheek...even hold her hand tight..

" Shin Ri ah....are you okay??...you eat clumsily..."

" Oppa...Im starving....you know how Korean food is...and you know after what Ive been through..I couldnt eat well...but however..Im sooooo lucky to have you..you are always by my side..if not..I will definitely runaway.."

" Starving??..but please Im not your baby sitter...and I wont be around 24 7 to wipe you mouth..hahaha...just kidding....mmm...of course I'll always be by your side..youre my number one baby..remember??..Shin Ri ah...can I ask you something??..."

" Aishhh oppa...I didnt asked you to wipe my mouth..youre the one keep on wiping my mouth..( doing her merong face)..Im not a baby anymore..Im an adult now..didnt you realized??...what is it oppa??..."

" Shin Ri ah..that concerns me...youre no longer a baby..Jung Ri hyung had told me about your relation with Kang Gary...how closed you two used to be..and I know..that both of you are in love..but...have you contacted Kang Gary??...he should know that you are back...I bet he will jump with joy when he hear your voice..."

" Aish this pabo...dont even know how to shut his mouth..mmm..me and Kang Gary are just normal friends..no feelings involved...furthermore I bet he is already with Ji hyo unnie..and I dont want to contact him anymore..( Mianhe Kang Gary...I have to forget you..its for your own sake..)"

" What do you mean by normal friends??...wait..wait..I need to get this right..Ji Hyo noona??...you mean Song Ji Hyo??..the actress??..the runningman members??.."

" Yes oppa...he had been in love with her since day one they started to shoot together...who am I to dream to be with him??..he is Kang Gary LeeSsang..the well known rappers..me??..just a normal Park Shin Ri..hahaha....come on oppa..you know me well..Im a cupid remember??.."

" Shin Ri ah..."

" Oppa...do you still loves me..??.."

" Shin Ri ah...."

" Just answer me oppa..I want to know...be sincere...I dont mind..furthermore Im......"

" Shhhh....dont say anything else okay Shin Ri...of course I still love you...until today..no matter what...nothing is going to change my love for you..."

" Really oppa??..in that case...can you be my boyfriend??..."

" But why in a sudden Shin Ri??..whats with the rush??...are you trying to run from anybody??..."

" Yah pabo!!..Im not rushing and Im not running from anybody....but I couldnt hurt you anymore..I know how you care for me..how you never failed to be there for me...how you cry while I was hurting..thats why Im choosing you as my boyfriend...Jung Ri had told me everything,pabo!!..."

" Really??...( but why I could feel something is wrong with you Shin Ri....it doesnt seems right...perhaps I should talk to Jung Ri hyung later..) "

" Oppa..."

" Shin Ri ah..I'll be honour if you accept me as your boyfriend..I'll take care of you until my last breath..but...are you sure that you dont want to contact your normal friend??..atleast infroming him that youre in Korea..."

" Waaaa....so touching oppa...Im so lucky..again..hahaha...mmm...normal friend eh??..Kang Gary??...better not oppa...I dont want to get involved with him...not at all..."

" Wae???...is it because......( Your excuse is not convincing enough Shin Ri ah..something is fishy here...perhaps you really have feelings for him...and youre trying to deny it..I'll find out soon Shin Ri...I will...)"

" Its okay oppa...its okay....I just dont want to be with him...thats all..."

" Shin Ri ah....."

" Oppa...pleasee..just stop about him okay..he is not important at all..Ive done my part to help him with his love life...he already with the women he truly loves....and as my boyfriend..can you just hug me for a while??...."

He was frozed by her answer...he watched them silently as the guy hugged her tight...without realizing..his tears fall..streaming down his face..slowly he move away from the tree..he ran back to his Range Rover..slamming the door hard..he punched the steering wheel few times and he shouted as loud as he could...he was so excited to meet her..but how can she change so much..she's no longer Park Shin Ri that he used to know..

" Why Shin Ri ah...why did you hurt me???..your words are just like a sharp knife..stabbing me again and again...how easy for you to forget everything that we had share before..why Shin Ri??...I rejected Ji Hyo because of you..because I love you...but this is what I get for loving you???!!!..I thought you as my angel...but it seems youre just the same as other women in my life....Ji Hyo ah....she hurt me...badly...Ji Hyo ah...help oppaaa....oppa is sad...."

He light up a cigarrate and wipe off his tears...he remembered well...he was planning to visit the Park siblings as he received a call from Gil informing him that they already arrived in Korea..he purposely skipped all the invitation by the runningman casts only to be in the studio early..hoping she would give him a call..or planning to surprise him at his studio....for nearly 3 months he keeps on avoiding and rejecting his friends invitations..he gives them excuses...as many as he could..but not truly he's regretting every single excuses that he made up...he sighed hard..

" I shouldnt lie to "my RM family"...shouldnt lie to my buddies and friends...maybe this is a lesson for me...Im not being myself anymore since I met Shin Ri..I thought she was different..but..my mistake..huh...she's even worst than my ex...what should I do now??..perhaps I should call Ji Hyo or Gil??...."

He just picked up his handphone and dial a number...he knows he need to apologize to everyone..he promised to meet this person at his favourite club..he seeps deeply his last cigaratte before throwing it outside the window..he turn on the engine and slowly reversing his range rover away from the park...as he change the gear from reverse to one...he forced a smile on his face...

" Goodbye Park Shin Ri....I wish you all the best..I hope this will be the last time we meet.."

He drove himself to his favourite club...after 45minutes of driving..he arrived at the club..he smiled as he saw a familiar figure waiting for him at the entrance door..

" Hi bro!!...thanks for being here for me...."

" I know something went wrong Gary ah...futhermore we have been friends for so longer..a tiny changes of your tone..I definitely know that youre in trouble..."

" Its about her....Shin Ri...she...she...."

" Its okay Gary ah...chill bro...release your stress tonight okay..I will be here by your side...and Ive bring few people who wanted to meet you too..."

" Thanks bro...really owe you a big time..but who are they,Gil ah...tell me...."

" I wont...just wait and see my friend...."

" Ta..raaaaaa.....surprise....glad to see us Kang Gary???..."

Gil was just smiling...when suddenly...Haha..Jaesuk..Kwang Soo..Simon D and few of his friends appeared infront of him...he felt so touch by their presents...He hugged them one by one..thanking them for coming...

" I thought you guys are angry with me..for rejecting and keep on giving stupid excuses..Im soooo sorry guys...I was so stupid to reject my own family and friends..."

" Aishh..dont say that...but..treating us will repay back your stupid behaviour..hahahaha..."

" Alright then...everything is on me tonight!!!..lets have some fun..."

" Yeeehoooo...the old Kang Gary is back...welcome back Mr.Gae.....come on..lets go in..what are we waiting for.."

" Jaesuk hyung..I wanted to check those babes..who knows maybe they will be in love with me after they see my dance move..."

" Yah Kwang Soo...dream on...they will definitely runaway from the girrafe..."

" Aishhh...the girin is in the club...no matter what hyung..Im still single..but you..yourself have to aware that youre married...behave hyung..if not I will send message to your wife later..."

" Lee Kwang Soo....my wife has already know that Im going out with you guys for a drink..you can try your luck..but believe me..she wont believe a traitor like you...hahaha"

" Yah hyung...youre so mean..."

Jaesuk..Kwang Soo..Simon D and the others walked into the club first..leaving Kang Gary..Gil and Haha at the back..

" Gary hyung....welcome back my brother!!..."

" Yes bro...its good to have you back..."

" Thank you Gil...Dong Hoon...lets go in...I wanted to release my stress tonight..I wanted to drink as much as I can...you two drink with me okay...accompany me tonight.."

 " Dont worry Gary hyung...Byul and dream is at my mother in law's house for the whole week..means I can accompany you for seven days..hahahah..."

" I will too bro...dont worry...obviously we need a break from our hectic schedule...no staying in the studio for this whole week...let the other staff handle the whole thing..okay??..."

" Thanks guys...but..can I know why Ji Hyo and Jong Kook are not here tonight??.."

" Mmmm....I did try to call them..but it seems they both had switch off their phones...why hyung??..tell me.."

" Mmmmm...nothing...just miss them both...."

" Missing them both or just Ji Hyo...Kang Gary??..."

" Aisshhh....STRESSSSS....enough of talking...lets go in..."

The loud song really pumped their night...some of them were busy dancing on the dance floor..Kwang Soo and Jaesuk were busy battling showing their dance moves to the visitors..as for the three besties..they sat down in a corner...and started their conversation while enjoying their drinks...

" What happened Kang Gary...you looked sad though....share with us...perhaps it may ease your pain..."

" Im so STRESSSSS right now Gil...Dong Hoon..I didnt know what have I done...damn!!..you know when you told me about Park Siblings are back...I started to avoid everyone..giving them bunch of stupid excuses..rejecting and declining every and each invitations....expect for taking turns to keep Ji Hyo accompanied..I was so stupid to do that to everyone only to be in the studio..I even started to lie to my "family" and friends..damn me!!....because why..because I was hoping Shin Ri will call or message me...or otherwise makes a surprise visit to our studio..I really hope..she will do that...after waiting for almost 3 months..I decided to visit their restaurant.."

He sighed hard...nearly chocked himself with his own saliva..Gil passed him a glass of beer..he drink it clumsily..only with one big gulp..he emptied the glass..Gil pour the beer into Kang Gary's glass again..giving him another shot..Kang Gary just smile..realizing Gil tried to make him drunk so that he could release everything that had been bothering him..

" Just drink bro...make yourself comfortable..dont worry..tonight you have two shoulder to cry on.."

" What happened next Kang Gary..."

" Thank you Gil ah...Dong Hoon ah...thank you...well..I was there...knocking through the glass door..but nobody answered..I tried to call both of their phones..none of it were contactable..so I decided to drive to the nearby park..you know the one that I saw Ji Hyo and Jong Kook before..."

" You mean...by the Han River??.."

" Yupe...youre right..after Ive parked my car..I decided to stroll along the park..I saw few couples...Im so jealous..I wish I was a part of it too...with Shin Ri..when suddenly..I saw a similar girl...exactly like her...sitting with a guy...so I decided to peep on them..I hide myself behind a tree nearby their bench...here comes the best part....hahaha..before that Gil..can you pass me the bottle..needed it badly..."

Dong Hoon tried to stop Gil from passing the Jack Daniel's bottle to Kang Gary..but he just smile and stare at Dong Hoon....

" Let him be Dong Hoon ah...he needs it real bad...this is his way of kissing all the oain away..let him ease his pain..."

" Okay hyung...but..Im so sad to him like this...I still remember when he acted like a...."

" Dont worry Dong Hoon ah...tonight we are here for him...both you and me..."

Haha just nodded..slowly forcing himself to agree on Gil's decision...he passed the bottle to Kang Gary with a heavy heart...Kang Gary smile..his shiny eyes started to fill with tears...

" I watched them closely...the guy keep on holding her..on her face..on cheek..even keep on wiping while she was eating...and what did she do??..she just keep on laughing...probably enjoying every each moment with that guy..hahaha...then the guy asked her about me...either she had contacted me or not...because Jung Ri told him about me..about our close relation...do you wanted to know her answer??..Do you wanted to know how she sounded like??..."

Kang Gary took another big gulp from the bottle..he forced himself to smile as his tears started to stream down his face...

" Im just a NORMAL FRIEND..no feelings involved..and the best part is she thought I was with Ji Hyo..hahahaha...she even asked the guy either he still loves her...and they became a couple within minutes!!...she asked him to hug her...damn!!...Ive shouldnt rejected Ji Hyo...Ive shouldnt hurt her feelings....Im regretting...to fall for Park Shin Ri..why should I fall for her??..Im nothing to her bro!!..she only treated me as a normal friend..hahaha..Im am the one who fall for her..pabo!!..she had no feelings for me..not at all...Ji Hyo ah....oppa understands how you felt before...damn!!..Im regretting it right now bro...I am..."

Kang Gary took another big glup...slowly he finishes the bottle...leaving the empty bottle on the floor...his eyes are getting swollen and he nearly lying down on the couch..Gil knows Kang Gary has reached his limit..within few minutes he will fall asleep...thats why he purposely choose the long couch for Kang Gary..

" Damn that Shin Ri...who she thinks she is..."

" Kang Gary...maybe she had her own reasons...( aish...what should I do now...I need to talk to Jung Ri about this..both of them are hurting..I think I knew that guy..it must be Jun Hyun...Jung Ri's bestfriends who accompanied them to Shin Ri's specialist..oh buddy..I didnt know it will turn up this way...dont worry...I will make sure you know the truth..)"

" What reason???....I...dont...care....I...want Ji....Ji...."

" Kang Gary....Gary hyung.....aishhhh...I think he's fallen asleep....what should we do now Gil hyung??..."

" Lets take him home...I will tell you the truth about Shin Ri...and seriously I will need your help later Dong Hoon...Kang Gary didnt know the truth about Shin Ri.."

" What do you mean hyung??..."

" Lets bring him out from here first..go and get the others...I will settle the bil..."

" Okay hyung...."