there you are

Saranghae...Oppa

Both Ji Hyo and "Song Kook" reached on  the 3rd floor..luckily it's a working day so not a lot of visitors around..they can move freely..putting on their face mask and heading out from the elevator...she walks happily by "her" side...she keeping on smiling looking at her "unnie"..with a cute long 2 ponytails..bra T-shirt design and a gorgeous shorts..everything is perfect about her "unnie"..expect for the purplish skin and the pink face mask...Song Kook tries hard to maintain "her" feminine side...although its quite hard for "her" but "she" is willing to do anything for Ji Hyo..."She" rocks "herself" with a pair fo pink sneakers and "she" shaking "her" booty hard..not forgotten "her" bouncy s..thanks to Ji Hyo's crazy ideas to makearrow-10x10.png "her" wear double bra and putting an orange as "her" s while dressing "her" up...Ji hyo realised her "unnie" is trying hard to impress her and deep inside her heart..she truly knows that Jong Kook really loves her more than she thought..Slowly she slid her arm and hold her "unnie" 's arm.."Song Kook" turned "her" head and look at the woman "she" loves the most..."her" eyes suddenly became smaller..."She" is smiling...both of them walk towards Ji Hyo's favourite shop with bloomed hearts..while walking..."Song Kook" realised Ji Hyo purposely hold "her" tighter which nearly caused  "her" to jump with joy..."She" wanted to ....

 

" Ji Hyo ah....."

" Wae unnie??"

" Can we  please stop walking for a while?"

" Wae yo unnie..you are not wearing any heels as I am..don't tell me that you've suddenly changed your mind!!"

 

Ji Hyo pouted her lips..pulling her hands from "hers"...trying to show "her" that's she is sulking and angry...she quickly stop walking and turn her face away from her "unnie"

 

" It;s not that Ji Hyo ah..."

"Than what??? huh...excuses!!"

" What if......mmmm"

" What are you trying to tell me...speak out your concern!!!"

 

Ji Hyo started to pull a long face and pouted her lips again..but this time she seems upset with "Song Kook"..all she wanted to do is have fun and do some shopping..at first she was happy when "Song Kook" agreed to accompany her but now this old unnie really spoilt her mood

 

" Yah maybe I should come here alone...I should leave this old woman behind.."

" Sweetheart..don't say that...it's not my intention to makearrow-10x10.png you sad...i'm so sorry"

" Excuses!!!"

" Ji hyo ah..please turn your sweet face towards me..I need that sugary look of yours...sugar pie...sugar bunny...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.....or else I'm going to die due to lack of glucosa" (stop doing pouting that lips Ji Hyo ah..it's too irresistible...)

 

Ji Hyo smile widely when she heard "Song Kook" became Jong Kook and begged her using his cheesy words...she knows that her  boyfriend can be very romantic and good in persuading her...realising that Jong Kook slipped the word sugar and glucose..Ji Hyo quickly take the advantage of it to be playful with her "unnie"

 

" Yah!! die due to lack of glucose???...mmm aren't you afraid of sugar??..hehehe..sugar pie??..sugar bunny??mmm how about sugary chocolate cake..that would be nice..proof it to me that you are not scared of sugar..which includes me..your sugar pie." (hahaha got you this time KIM JONG KOOK!!..dead ends...)

" Omo!!! my bad..I've shouldn't mentioned those words and exaggerate too much...Yah I'm in trouble...you know I don't consume those kind of food sweetheart,,pleaseee ket ne skipped those today...not today okay..." (Oh my god,,I'm in deep trouble..I don't know how many exercises I need to do in order to burn back those calories..pabo me!!!)

" Chocolate cake or sundae??"

" None of it Ji Hyo ah"

" Chocolate cake or ice creams??"

" Ji Hyo ah..it's not funny anymore.."

 

Ji Hyo started to notice the changes on her "unnie" 's face as "she" sits on the bench nearby the mall corridor..."she" started to shake "her" head for few times..Ji hyo knows her "unnie" hate those kind of food.."she" is so concern when it comes about food and calorie intake..She slowly feels sorry for her "unnie" as she rethinks again with what she had made Jong Kook wears and truly he never complaint much although she had turns him to "Song Kook"...she take a long breath and smile...she walk to "her" and sit beside "her"...

 

" Unnie....mianhe...I'm just joking about it,,but if you wanted to eat a small portion of it..just let me know yah...I will be glad to feed you..."

" Yah you are naughtily teasing me Ji Hyo ah..but in fact there's nothing to be sorry about okay"

" Mmmm unnie...one last question..."

" What is it Ji Hyo ah..."

" Chocolate cake or ME??"

 

" Song Kook" smiles widely when "she heard the question...As for Ji Hyo..she knows "Song Kook" will definitely choose her...she closed her eyes and excites to wait for the answer but suddenly.

 

" I shall choose OR...hahahahaha"

" Yah Unnie you are so mean.. I miss my boyfriend now...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

" Pabo!! I'm just joking...stop or else people will think that I am bullying you..you know how muscular your " unnnie" are...hahahaah..."

" Nehhhh"

 

Ji Hyo quickly sits back besides her "unnie"...but it didn't stopped her from laughing at her "unnie"..(Oppa...I just realised that you are too muscular for an unnie..but no matter what I still love this "Song Kook" much)

 

"Thank you sweetheart for understanding...but still why are you ignoring my concerns??" (hahaha..it's my turn to get my revenge on you..)

" Omo...mianhe unnie..almost forgets about it,,okay tell me now..talk to me..."

" Okay...what if....how am I supposed to tell you this....mmmm"

" Yah!!! just tell me..furthermore I'm your girlfriend..arasso!!..nothing to be embarrassed about..spread it out"

" What if I wanted to go to washroom?? You cant expect me to go to female washroom right??"

" Yah that's all and you are this panic?? it's just a small matter..and tell me why not and what's wrong with female washroom..its cleaner than the male washroom okay.."

" Really??..( There comes the Mong Song Ji Hyo...perhaps I should with my naughty thoughts..hahaha...mmm,,I'm having a lot of ideas to ..which one should i use first...mmmmmmm)

 

Ji Hyo are still at her "mong" stated..she's totally confuse and trying to figure out what does "Song Kook" wants..(why oppa ask me about washroom?no one is going to notice him as Kim Jong Kook moreover I've changed his looks..he didn't even look like a male anymore..maybe he is not comfortable about the cleanliness..mmmm i know oppa is a very tidy person and always talks about cleanliness...)

 

" Ji Hyo ah...i'm scared...."

" Don't worry much "unnie"..i will accompany you okay..."

" Jinja??...but it's female washroom..."

" Unnie...listen to me...I will accompany you until inside the cubicle and will wait for you until you had finish your business...satisfied??"

" Are you really sure you wanted to do that?"

" Yah why not..seems you are so scared..I'll take lots of tissues for you...i'll accompany you and make sure no one stares at....."

 

Before Ji Hyo could finish her words..."Song Kook" happily grinned at her....widen "her" eyes...which shocked Ji Hyo...slowly her mong state changes...trying hard to figure out what's with her "unnie' 's wide grinned..."Song Kook" purposely open up "her" face mask and started to act as if "she" 's drooling for her...

 

(Did I say anything wrong..mmm let me think...first i said about accompanying "her " to the washroom...then inside the cubi......)

 

Ji Hyo finally figures she slipped her words and if she do that both of them will be in one cubicle and "Song Kook" can do anything to her just like in the elevator....she quickly stand up and she saw "Song Kook" is laughing hard this time...

 

" Yah!!!!! you ert!!!!..you are so naughty...!!!!!! I hate you unnie!!!..."

 

Ji Hyo pretended to be angry with her "unnie"..she stomped her feet hard and pretended to punch "Song Kook" 's bicep though it's impossible for her.. while "Song Kook" just laugh "her' heart out due to Ji Hyo' s sincerity...too sincere..luckily she is with "her" and not other guy,,or else they must have taken advantage over her...Ji Hyo pouts her lips out...

 

" Ji Hyo ah...don't be angry..we are even now..hahaha..just teasing you..don't take it serious okay..come let's go and check the clothes..everything will be on me..on me...you can choose and buy anything..."

 

As she heard the offers from her "unnie"...her pouty lips slowly turns into wide smile...she rushes over and hugged her "unnie" happily...and she knows that Jong Kook will do whatever it takes to make her smile again...feeling thoughtful and blessed..she lean and give a kiss on "Song Kook" right face.."Song Kook" knows how happy Ji Hyo is and in return "she" hugged her tight before planned a kiss on her forehead..Ji Hyo quickly pull her "unnie" up and start to walk towards her favourite shop with a blooming heart

 

"Kaja...pali..paliiii..let's go and shopping!!!!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kang Gary, Haha and Gil heads out from the car..walking towards the elevator...Three of them started to discuss about what type of food and which restaurant to have their lunch...Kang Gary quickly press 3rd floor button on the panel..and look at his watch...he knows that his Monday Girlfriend is not faraway from him.

 

( Her favourite shop is on the 3rd floor..I must go there first and check..if she's there...no one can stop me from taking her away from everyone...Can't wait to meet you, Ji Hyo ah...hehehe...I'll make you fall for me again and this time for good Ji Hyo ah..I'll take good care of you..I promise...)

 

The elevator rings awakes Kang Gary from his plan to reality...He stepped out from the elevator..followed by Gil and Haha...Kang Gary smile widely...he knows he's reaching his target soon..When suddenly Haha's hand phone rings..Haha quickly reaches for his pocket and lift his phone..surprisingly it's Jaesuk...he answer it

 

" Jaesuk hyung...."

" Dong Hoon ah...which level are you at?? I'm at the mall too..with Gwang Soo and Suk Jin...They saw you driving Gary's car and missed you at the parking lot..Who are you with Dong Hoon ah."

" Jinja?? Haven't meet them down there..probably I'm too busy looking for an empty space hyung...mianhe..mianhe...aishhh....I'm on the 3rd floor hyung....Gary and Gil are with me now..."

" Can all of us join you guys?? You know it's boring to hang with this old man and Girin...all they do is drooling..hahahaha"

" Yah hyung...hahahah..I understand how you feel...That Gwang Soo is gong to make your life miserable hyung...hahahaha.....no problem at all...I'll be waiting for you nearby the corridor in front of the elevator..."

" Thank you Dong Hoon ah"

" It's nothing hyung.."

 

Kang Gary heard the conversation and he's truly happy with the coincidence...all of the runningman members are here and it will be easier for him to divert Jong Kook's attention as he always care for others..especially his hyungs...he grinned happily..

 

" Gary hyung...Jaesuk hyung will be joining us..will that be okay..but that's not all...Girin and Suk Jin hyung are also with him.."

" Hey..that's our family okay..I don't mind...I'm treating everyone for lunch okay...feel glad if they could join us..the more the merrier."

" Waaaa Kang Gary's mood are truly the best today...in that case I wanted to eat something expensive...something different...may I Kang gary..furthermore it's lame to eat at the studio again and again..."

" Yah bro..chill okay..I'm happy today..I'm Mr.Gae today...the rich Mr.Gae...hehehe"

" So yah I'll be waiting for Jaesuk hyung and others ya...mmm Gil hyung..will you accompany me...scared I may get kidnapped..you know how famous PORORO are these days..."

" Ya..the old PORORO"

 

All of them laugh their heart out....Kang Gary knows this is the best time for him to excuse himself from Haha and Gil...

 

" Bro,,you just accompany Dong Hoon for a while okay..I need to search for the male washroom and after that I'll staright away search for the best restaurant for our lunch..once i find it I'll give you a call"

" Okay Gary"

 

.He excused himself from Gil and Haha....They didn't suspect anything or being curious towards his intention.they are believing everything he said... He slowly move himself away from them...walking as fast as he could towards Ji Hyo's favourite shop...and his eyes stopped...he smiles widely....

 

" There you are"

 

He hide himself by the corner..watching every inch of her move...she seems enjoying herself well..

 

( Your sweet smile belongs to me Ji Hyo ah...everything about you is mine..mine and mine only...I need to plan how to make it as coincidentally bumped onto them...or else it's going to be a failure..mmmm maybe I can use Girin...he will definitely go and approach Ji Hyo if he sees her...that will be a good idea..how brilliant you are Kang Gary.."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From far...they didn't realised their happiness and act has been spied by two person in black....one of them grinned..

 

" THERE YOU ARE....HAHAHAH...WHAT A SMALL WORLD"