goodbye Kang Gary..

Saranghae...Oppa

Hi readers...the captivation sign () is for POV as usual...this chap will be a bit long as I will undergo a medical test...to determine my health level...pray 4 me k...

=============================

The Park siblings and Gil decided to leave..Kang Gary was disappointed by the decision..he tried to find out about the true reason when they choosed to leave that night...after a long conversation...he had to agree when he knows that the Park Siblings were worried about their cafe which was closed already for two days....furthermore Gil also has unfinished business at the studio..so he and Haha walked them to Gil's car..while others was busy discussing about the crazy plans...Kang Gary notice that Shin Ri was not her usual self..she was so quiet and only choose to smile...he tried to stop Shin Ri and pulled her to walk by his side...she just smile and nodded...they walked together..side by side...making a gap between the three guys infront..he seems tried to express something to her..but nothing came out from his mouth...he studied her face...she was a bit pale..but she stills managed to smile at him...she stopped him from walking..and grabbed his arm...she sighed....she noticed he was sweating and nervous...perhaps because she didnt talked much as she always did..perhaps because she was too sad...but she forced herself to act...act infront of him...for the last time..

" Yah pabo..if you have anything to say to me...make it fast...you know..how much we lost per day because of you??..must be our customer craving to drink my coffee...huh.."

" Shin Ri...why do you always spoiled the moment...aarrggghhhh STRESSSSS!!!!!"

" Hahahaha..dont be angry Kang Gary...Im just joking...mmm...Im waiting...anything that you need to say or tell me about??( I really wish I could tell you this....I love you too..)"

" Shin Ri ah...thank you..( Aisshh...my heart is racing fast...)"

" For what Kang Gary??..you still have to pay me...Im charging you okay..its not free..."

" Mwuh??..."

" Pabo!!!...Im just joking...hahahaha...well..I guess this is goodbye right??...you better take good care of yourself okay...promise me...dont hurt yourself again...( because I wont be here for you anymore..not tomorrow not ever..Kang Gary) "

" I knew it....well..it might be goodbye for now..but its just temporary...mmmm...Shin Ri ah..dont worry much about me okay..I'll be okay..promise..."

" Good Kang Gary...and I guess..goodbye then....( bye oppa...smile for me please...before....)"

" Yeah...guess so....( Im so sorry Shin Ri...my heart beats is making me nervous...I just want to tell you...saranghae Shin Ri)"

Their conversation was interrupted by Jung Ri's voice...calling Shin Ri..heading to Gil's car..he walked her to them...He hold both of her hands...it was cold as ice..he was shocked...her face was getting more pale than before...

" Shin Ri ah....are you okay???...you dont look good....your face is so pale..and your hands are cold as ice.."

" Dont worry pabo...Im just having a slide fever...that's all...my brother will take good care of me okay..( Im going for good oppa...)"

" Are you sure??..."

" Yes pabo!!...Im so sure..( No..Im not oppa...Im not okay...!!!)"

" Let me hugged you...come here..."

" Smile for me Kang Gary until I left...Im going to miss you sweet smile...( need to see it before....)"

He hugged her tight...and so did she...he could feel the different in her hugged..but he just smile...he kissed her cold forehead...she looked at his face for last time...she quickly reached for her phone and capture a selca between both of them...he watched her moving up to the back seat...he noticed she bit her lips...with teary eyes she lowered her head..pretending to sleep...he pushed and closed the door for her..she didnt looked at him...Gil..Jung Ri hugged him and Haha..they bid goodbye..

" Okay Kang Gary...take good care of yourself...just play along with the plans okay..but remember not too deep..or else youre going to be in trouble.."

" Dont worry Gil hyung...I will..furthermore I have our advisor here..Mr.Dong Hoon.."

" Yah Gil hyung...you can count of me...Jung Ri ssi..I thanked you and your sister..for an execellent plans..."

" Its not my idea Dong Hoon ssi..its 100 percent from Shin Ri...I was just assisting..furthermore I knew that she really like Kang Gary ssi a lot..."

" Jinja???...but why she didnt told me anything??but please take good care of her okay..she didnt looked well..she told me she had slide fever.."

Before Jung Ri could answer..Gil slammed Kang Gary with his sharp words...

" Yah Gary hyung...how do you expect a lady to confess first??..pabo!!!"

They laugh...Shin Ri heard everything...but she choosed to remain in silence..Gil move himself onto the driver's seat mean while Jung Ri on the passanger's seat..Kang Gary noticed Shin Ri's gesture..there are sadness in her eyes..she just lowering her head..the tears betrayed her...the tear drop starts to wet her face...He tried to knock the window..but she didnt tilt her head..he just keep his eyes on her..she wished she could break the news to him...but she couldnt..she cried..Jung Ri turned to her sister..so as Gil...they understood her feelings for Kang Gary...they heard her sobs...

" Shin Ri..."

Jung Ri called his little sister...she sobs...

" Gil oppa...please....drive away...lets go home..( I dont want him to see me like this..)"

Gil looked at Jung Ri..he nodded and drive slowly...but deep inside their heart..they felt guilty..they know it would be hard for her to say goodbye to Kang Gary..because...it is going to be her last goodbye to him..for good...Jung Ri tried to calm her when her sobs became louder...he asked her...

" Are you sure..Shin Ri??...Did you tell him about your....."

" Oppa....pleasee....lets go...( I cant oppa..pleaseee...)"

Her cries became louder...Jung Ri decline his seat and reached for Shin Ri's hand...he gripped it hard...he started to sobs too...while Gil was already tearing up...because he knows the truth about her too..

" Oppa...I missed mom and dad...Im so scared...( why God...why it must be me...)"

" Why Shin Ri ah...when you just found your happiness....fate plays you out....why???!!!...God...why are you so cruel??...my sister deserved to be happy!!!!"

Both of Shin Ri and Jung Ri burst into tears..Gil suddenly pushed the brake pad...he turned around and looked at the two siblings...he tried not to choke in his tears..

" Shin Ri ah...go...go and spend your precious time with him....gooooo...( Go and be with him...he loves you so much)"

" Wae??...no...no..Gil oppa...Im so sorry...I cant..."

" Why not???...he likes you so much okay...youre his inspiration...now..and forever...please go...Go Shin Ri...."

" No oppa...dont...."

" Shin Ri ah...go and tell him......."

She wish she had a strength to run back into his arm..she wish she could hugged him long...she wish she had enough courage....she just looked at the door panel and stare..her hand reached it and clicks...the door opened...but she decided to slam and closed the door.....she sighed...

"( Mianhe....I cant....forgive me Kang Gary...)"

=====================

Meanwhile Kang Gary and Haha slowly walked away when they bid goodbye and looked at the driven car move....vanished from their sight...deep inside his heart..he was wondering why did Shin Ri looked so sad and pale..he sighed...Haha looked at Kang Gary who was keep on sighing...

" Hyung....is there something wrong??"

" Its Shin Ri...she was so pale and cold...."

" But you did said she was having a slide fever didnt you??"

" Yeah..Dong Hoon..but its little bit strange..I dont feel good when I saw sadness in her eyes..."

" Ahhh hyung...that's normal especially when she also shared the same feelings as you...lover's feelings couldnt be separated although they didnt confessed to each other..it is known as love instinct..hahahaha"

Both of them laughs hard...as Haha try to ellaborate more about love and feelings to Kang Gary as from his view as a married man...

=========================

" Go and him what oppa??!!!!...tell him the truth ???...so that I could make him cry???...tell him that Im dying????...."

" Shin Ri ah...."

" Oppa...Gil oppa...if both of you really loves me..and wanted me to be happy...please...keep this as a secret until the end...please....Im happy now...I have a lot of sweet memories with him...furthermore...Im returning him back to Ji Hyo unnie...his true love..."

" Shin Ri ah....."

" Gil oppa...do you still remember our promise that night??"

======================

* flashback*

After receiving a phone call from Haha about the incident involving Kang Gary...Gil rushed to Park Siblings cafe..he tried to knock the cafe glass door..but nobody answered...he remembered he has Jung Ri's number..he dial his number...and he was surprised to know that the siblings were in the B hospital..he rushed to the B hospital immedietly...when he walked to the lobby..he saw Jung Ri was crying on the floor...while Shin Ri was still frozen by the result..Jung Ri saw Gil and quickly pulled him aside and told him about Shin Ri's medical result and Gil couldnt believed his eyes when he saw the result paper...she was positively suffering from lung cancer...stage 4...Jung Ri asked him why did he looked for them...he told them about what had happend to Kang Gary..when Shin Ri heard that name...she requested to her brother and Gil that she wanted to go and be by his side before getting a PALLIATIVE  CARE for herself in order to help her overcalm all the symptoms, relieves her pain and stressed..at first they didnt agreed as they were worried about her condition...

" Oppa...pleasee...atleast I want to spend my precious time with him..before Im letting him go...for good oppa...I want him to be with Ji Hyo unnie...atleast when I die..I know he will be happy...happy for the end of his life...I wont regret oppa...I wont..because I knew..Ji Hyo unnie loves him too"

After a long discussion...they have finally agreed with her..because they know...she loves him so much..she told them about her last wish..she came out with a plan....getting Kang Gary back together again with Ji Hyo..she wants him to be happy...Ji Hyo is his true love...will always be his true love..Shin Ri told them how she imagine how happy he would be...although without her anymore by his side...they cried hard...she even joke with Jung Ri that one day if she closed her eyes for real...her soul will still helped him at the cafe....

"( No wonder I always get chest pain and facing difficuilty of breathing...sudden weight loss..my sights became more blurred...Im going to die soon...so before I die..atleast I want him to be happy....my Kang Gary)"

"Gil oppa and oppa...please keep this as a secret..no matter what happend okay...if he asked about me..just tell him..I..I..further my studies..somewhere far away..europe maybe....this is my last wish...pleaseee....lets go there with a happy heart and enjoy ourselves..okay???"

They nodded although it will be difficult for both of them...but to fulfill her request..they forced themselves to smile...they heads to RM shooting location..

* end of flashback*

======================

" Yes Shin Ri...I still did.."

" Then...just let both of them to be together again....smile for me please......( Although I couldnt smile...for myself anymore.....)"

Gil smile at Shin Ri...so as Jung Ri...

" Youre good hearted lady Shin Ri....what Kang Gary called you suits you well...."

" What Gil Oppa??"

" ANGEL...he called you ANGEL "

Shin Ri burst into tears......she hold her phone and scrolled through her photos with him...she missed him..so much....Gil continues to drive...heading back to their home. 

" Im returning you back...to where you belong Kang Gary...you belong to be with her...your Song Ji Hyo...Goodbye Kang Gary...I'll always love you..."

She whispered to her heart while her finger run through Kang Gary's face on the screen...

 

××××××××××××××××

 PALLIATIVE CARE  is specialized medical care for people with serious illnesses.It focuses on providing patients with relief from the symptoms,pain and stress of a serious illness...whatever the diagnosis.The goal is to improve quality of life for both the patient and the family